Chapter 18:

~ Beautiful Morning ~

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I started to wake up slowly while I was hugging Yoosung, " Good morning~ " I went on the top of him and hugged him tight then i heard him giggled, " Good morning~ " He smiled while both of his eyes were closed and he kissed my forehead. We were cuddling until someone knocked on the door very loud, " Sheez;; " Yoosung sighed and opened the door quickle, " Good morning!! Lets go! " Yoosung facepalmed and shook his head, " Did you even sleep last night? " 707 rubbed his eyes and shook his head, " Lets just go now! " Yoosung nodded his head and 707 suddenly pulled him. I giggled and went to the living room then i saw Zen is flirting eith Jaehee, " Seriously;; " Zen looked at me and smiled, " Good morning (y/n)~ " He waved at me and chuckled, Jaehee greeted me too and I sat beside her. " Oh! By the way (y/n), I cooked some eggs and some pancakes too~ " She chuckled and I nodded my head, " Thanks Jaehee~ " I hugged her tightly and went to the kitchen quickly.

Few minutes, I heard Jumin and Zen already arguing. I sighed and went to the living room and saw them throwing pillows at each other while Jaehee was stopping them. I recorded them fighting and chuckled, " 2 Hot Guys fighting over 1 Girl! " I shouted while giggling then, Yoosung and 707 entered the room and saw them fighting. 707 was hit on the face by Zen. Yoosung laughs while he was holding a small cage. They stopped throwing pillows and sat on the couch, I quickly went to Yoosung and tilted my head, " Is this the cat for seven? " He smiled and shook his head, " Here's mine! " Seven showed his cat. It was a hairy cat, with a yellow eyes and a gray one, " Woaaah~ Kawaii~ " I started cuddling the cat and chuckled. " Then.. Who's cat is that? " He smiled and kissed my forehead, " I bought a cat for us~ " I hugged Yoosung and started jumping happily, " Thanks babe! " Zen sneezed and went to the room, " I told you.. I'm allergic to cats;; " I laughed and opened the cage, It was a white kitten like Jumin, It have green eyes. " What are we going to call her babe? " Yoosung asked and patted my head.

" Etto.. " I sat on the couch while thinking, " Ahh! I'll call her Cuddles~ *^* " Yoosung chuckled and nodded his head. " I started cuddling our kitten, " You guys should prepare now.. Swimming thingy~ " Jaehee chuckled, I quickly went to our room and started packing our luggage, Yoosung helped me to pack our things. He suddenly gave me my swim suit and I quickly took it from him, Blushing and looking away, " I-I told you not.. T-To touch it.. " He laughed and kissed my forehead, " That's okay babe~ " You quickly put it inside the luggage. After packing, Yoosung and I started cleaning the room. " C-Fur.. " Jaehee sneezed and covered her nose, I put Cuddles inside her cage and chuckled. " Where's Zen? " Jaehee chuckled and smiled, " He locked himself inside the room though. " I laughed and chuckled, " Tell him to clean the room. " Jaehee nodded her head and went to Zen's room. I sat on the couch with Yoosung and yawned.

" Still sleepy? " He asked, I nodded my head and pouted, " Well.. A little. " He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I rested on his shoulder for a while and he started cuddling me, I fell asleep in his arms and hugging him tightly.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

(Y/N) fell asleep on my arms while i was cuddling her, " Oh, She fell asleep. She must be really tired. " Jumin chuckled and patted her head, I nodded my head and smiled, " I guess she is. " I chuckled then Zen showed up while giving Jumin a frown then 707 showed up with his cat, " Are we gonna go back;;? " He asked while pouting, " Yes. " Jumin nodded and patted his head, " So.. Does it mean.. We're not going to see (y/n) and yoosung again? " Jaehee looked down but Jumin chuckled, " Idiot, Stop shitting around seven. We can still meet them. " He chuckled and patted his back, " Cheer up. " Jumin smiled, 707 nodded his head and put his luggage in the living room. Few hours have passed, I started waking (y/n) up. " Nghh.. " She groaned, " Babe, Wake up~ " I chuckled and kissed her forehead, " We need to go now~ "

She pouted and nodded her head, " Carry me! " I smirked and started carrying her in a bridal style, She started blushing and covered her face, Jaehee giggled and called Zen. " Zen! We need to go now! " Jumin smiled, " Lets go? " We nodded our head and Jumin payed the bill, We headed to the pool to have fun. As soon as we get there, 707 started taking his clothes and his glasses, He was ready to jump but Zen ruined him. He pushed 707 on the pool, I chuckled and smiled. " Lets swim~~ " I asked her but she shook her head, " I still need to change babe~ " I kissed her forehead and giggled then he joined the other boys.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I pulled Jaehee in the bathroom and chuckled, " Lets change! " Jaehee blushed and looked away, She just nodded her head and sighed, " T-Turn around! " I laughed as i turned around and starting changing my clothes into my swim suit. " I-I'm done. " Jaehee said shyly, I hugged her and smiled. " You look great! Lets go! " Before i pulled her out of the bathroom, She started holding to a wall while she was blushing, " Oh god, Please No (y/n) ! " I started laughing and pulled her away from the wall, " Lets go now! " She started hiding herself at my back.

" We're done changing! " I shouted while waving at them, Yoosung's nose started bleeding as soon as he saw me. " B-Babe, please go change now-- " I giggled as i joined him, Jaehee was left standing then Jumin and Zen started swimming over to her. I hugged Yoosung and watched them, " My lady~ Please join me. " Zen offered his hand and smiled, " My love, Come swim with me~ " Jumin offered his hand as well and started glaring at Zen. 707 was just laughing alone at the corner of the pool, " AHAHAHAHA-- So lonely;; " I laughed at him and giggled, Yoosung was still looking away from me and blushing hard, " D-Damn-- " I kissed his cheek and chuckled, " Idiot~ " He smiled and kissed my forehead quickly.

" Jaehee! Good luck! " I shouted while giggling, " Poor Jaehee. " Yoosung smiled while waving his hand to Jaehee, " Please choose me. " Zen was still offering his hand, " Don't choose that brat, You can choose me. " Jumin smiled while still offering his hand to Jaehee. " U-Uhh.. " Jaehee sighed and frowned, Jumin took her hand then Zen took her other hand. " Threesome! " I shouted, Jaehee blushed and looked away, " Darn it;; "

~ To be Continued ~