Chapter 16:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

" That's okay Jaehee-- If you don't wanna go.. Then don't go;; " I tried to cheer her up but she keeps sobbing in the corner of the wall, 707 came inside the room and tilted his head, " What's wrong with Jaehee? " I sighed and pouted, " Well.. Zen and Jumin asked her on a date.. " 707 laughed evilly, " Good luck Jaehee! " Jaehee started sobbing in my chest again and I facepalmed, " Jaehee.. Why not go with them both? " Said Yoosung, Jaehee frowned at him and sighed, " Dang it.. " She heavily sighed and I patted her back, " That's okay Jaehee, You can do it! " She nodded her head and stood up, " See ya guys later.. " She walked away and I pouted, " Jaehee's situation must be really hard, But.. I really ship him with Zen. " I chuckled and went back beside to Yoosung.

He hold my hand and kissed it, " Mrs. Kim~ " He whispered sexily and made my body shivers, He chuckled and smiled at me. " Saranghae~ " He leaned my head closer to him and kissed my lips, I blushed and closed my eyes as i started fo kissed him back, Few seconds have passed we suddenly realizes that 707 was inside the room. " Meh, Just ignore me here. Continue your love session~ " I blushed and looked away, " W-We're not even making love!? " He laughed and walked away, " Don't forget to make 10 babies for me okay? " Yoosung chuckled and he pulled me closer to him, " I think.. I'm okay now~ " He whispered in my ears and smiled. I hold his forehead and sighed in relieved. " I'm glad you're okay now~ " I kissed him in the forehead, " Wait here babe, I'll go check Jaehee okay? " He gave me a smile and nodded his head, " Alright babe~ Come back here after okay? " I nodded my head and went to Jaehee's room, I sneaked into her room and saw her. I knocked and went inside, " Heya Jaehee~ " I smiled and sat on the bed, " Can you do my make over ? " I gulped and nodded my head, " Well.. I-I.. Uhh.. I-I'm not good at make up thingy-- But, I'll do my best! "

She giggled and nodded her head, " It's okay! " I gulped and started to put some make up on her face. I put a pink lipstick on her lip, " Why mot go and see yourself in the mirror? " My voice were shaking as I gulped. She went to the mirror to see her self, She smiled and hugged me, " Thanks (y/n)~ I'm glad i've met you! " I sighed in relieved and chuckled. I heard her cellphone is ringing and she went to look at it, She heavily sighed and pouted. " It's Jumin.. " I chuckled quietly, " Why not answer it? " She gulped and she answered it, " H-Hello? "

Jaehee Kang's Pov:

" H-Hello? " My voice were shaking as i start to speak, I hear Jumin chuckled through the phone, " Are you ready Assistang Kang? " I sighed in relieved, " Umm.. C-Can you just call me Jaehee? " I heard (y/n) giggled and I frowned, Jumin nodded his head and giggled, " Umm Jumin..? I need to tell you something. " I waited few seconds for him to replied, " Hmm.. What is it? " I gulped and hold (y/n)'s hand tightly, " Zen also asked me out on a date.. " Just right in time, Zen showed up in the room, Wrapping his arm around Jaehee. " You ready babe-- What is he doing here? " Zen frowned as he looked to Jumin, " Z-Zen.. Jumin also asked me out before you.. " Zen was shocked and Jumin took my hand, " I asked he out first-- " Zen shush him and sighed, " Jaehee? You didn't told me any-- " I stopped him from talking, " Seriously Zen? You didn't let me finish talking before, You even kneeled down in front of me and begged. " I facepalmed and sighed, Zen just laughed and messed with my hair.

" Why not just go out with us? " Zen grinned and smirked, Jumin nodded his head and smirked. " Love Triangle Date~ " I laughed and Jaehee sighed, " Uhh.. Okay? " Zen and Jumin took Jaehee's hands and walked away with her. 707 facepalmed and shook his head, " I guess.. Elly and I are dating~ " 707 happily entered the room,

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I chuckled and went back to Yoosung, " Hey babe~ I'm back. " I quickly hugged him and cuddled him, " So.. What happened? " I chuckled and smiled, " Hmm.. Love Triangle Date. " He started laughing and imagining naughty things, I facepalmed and frowned, " You're thinking something naughty right? Like Threesome. " He laughed again and hugged me, " Welp, You're lucky because i'm only one~ " He started winking at me and i chuckled, " Yeah yeah;; Are you feeling better now? " He nodded his happily and kissed my forehead, " Lets eat outside! " He poked my cheer and smiled, " How about seven? " I tilted my head and pouted, " He have his pussy-- I mean.. He have Elly though. " He laughed and I frowned then nodded, " Go tell seven that we're going out to eat. " He nodded his head and went to Seven's room. I stood up and locked the door, I started to get my skirt and just a simple shirt.

" I guess this is okay. " I said as i opened the door and saw Yoosung standing, " Don't wear that! Wear this! " He showed our Couple Shirt. " Since when did you bought this shirts? " He chuckled and patted my head, " It's also my gift though.. But I passed out;; " I laughed and closed the door and change my shirt again, He suddenly opened the door and smiled at me. " Do you like it? " I shook my head which made him feel sad, " Silly.. I love it. " I smiled as i hugged him tight, He chuckled and hugged me tight back. " Go take a bath, I'll wait in the living room. " He nodded his head and went to the bathroom with his towel, 707 showed up in the living room with Elly, " Isn't she pretty? " He showed Elly to me who is wearing a dress, shoed and a ribbon. I laughed and nodded my head, " Where did you get those outfits for Elly? "

He chuckled and hugged Elizabeth 3rd, " Shh.. I made it! " He started running in circles happily then he sat down beside me. " Lonely Goals! " He pouted and sobbed on Elly, I chuckled and patted his back. " That's okay Seven! You'll find a perfect gurl someday~ " He dramatically wiped his tears and hugged my while he's smiling, " Thanks! " He ran back to his room and Yoosung showed up. " Hey babe~ I'm done. " He wrapped his arm around me and smiled, " Lets go? " He asked and I nodded my head happily. ' I wonder if Jaehee is doing fine with the 2 boys. '

~ To Be Continued ~