Chapter 34:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead, " You okay? " She nodded her head quickly, " Are you sure? " I hold her forehead and started panicking, " Guys! She have a fever! ;-; " I noticed that she was about to faint, I carried her quickly and sniffs. " Jumin! We need to take her to the room. " Jumin nodded his head quickly and he started leading us the way toward to our room. I put her in the bed gently and covered her a blanket, Jumin opened the aircon and patted my shouled. " Don't worry Yoosung, She'll be fine. " I hold her hand and nodded my head sadly, " Thanks guys.. " 707 patted my back, " We'll leave you guys alone for a while.. Maybe we'll be in the living room or kitchen if you need us okay? " I smiled and nodded my head. " Thanks seven, See ya later. " They went to the kitchen and I stayed beside (y/n).

" I guess you're tired huh.. " I kissed her forehead and sighed, " I'll stay here with you.. I won't leave you. " She suddenly moved her hand and she held her head. " Where am I..? " I sat beside her and looked at her, " I brought you to our room.. You fainted before because you have a fever. " She pulled me into a hug and sniffed, " Im sorry.. " I smiled and patted her back, " Its okay, Don't worry. I'll take care of you. " I smiled and chuckled, " Just take a rest there okay? " I took the remote and opened the Television. " She nodded her head and chuckled, " Thanks babe. " I kissed her in the lip slowly and patted her head, " I'll go get you a soup okay? "

She nodded her head and waved at me, I sighed as I get out of the room. " I must take care of her! Just Do It! " I heard someone chuckling behind me, I turned around and saw a maid. " O-Oh.. Hi there. " She walked closer toward me, " You're a friend of Mr. Han right? " I nodded and stared at her, " I'm heading to the kitchen, To get my Fiancee a soup. " She chuckled as she pushed me toward to the wall.

" Kyaa-- What the heck are you doing?! " She smirked as she leaned her face closer to my ear. " I'm the...... Defender Of Justice 707! " He suddenly took his wig and strike a pose. I sobbed and covered my face, " Don't scared me like that seven. " He keeps laughing at me and I saw the others laughing.

" Cute Cinnamon Roll. c: " I shook my head and covering my face because of feeling Embarrassed. " I'm not Cute! " Amara chuckled and patted my shoulder, " You're heading to the kitchen right? Come with us. " I sniffed and nodded my head, " Sheez guys.. Seriously? " Jaehee chuckled, " I took a video of ya.. I'll let (y/n) watch it later. " I pouted and get a soup and put it on the tray, I took a glass of water and sighed.

" Sheez.. Next time don't do it. " I frowned and they just chuckled at me, I went back to (y/n) to feed her with the soup I brought for her. " Princess, I'm back with your soup. " I saw her resting peacefully, I smiled and walked closer to her. " I'm gonna make you feel like you're the Luckiest Girl in the earth. " I kissed her forehead and started waking her up slowly and gently.

" (Y/N), Wake up. " She woke up slowly and yawned, I put the tray down the bed and smiled, " I'll feed you okay? " She nodded her head and smiled. I started feeding her with the soup and let her drink the medicine. I kissed her forehead and pouted, " So.. While I was on my way to the kitchen before.. 707 dressed as a maid.. Didn't know that Jaehee was taking a Video of me.. I also didn't know that seven dressed as a freaking maid. " She started laughing at me. " I wanna see the video! " I sniffed while pouting, " Not you too babe. " She chuckled and smiled. " I just wanna watch your reaction. "

" Fine. ;-; " I was on my way to call Jaehee but they suddenly came inside the room one by one. " Oh. Good timing! I wanna see the video of Yoosung before! " Jaehee gave her phone to (y/n), I pouted and let her watch it, " Cute Cinnamon Roll I Have In My Life. " She giggled happily and pulled me into a tight hug. " I love you my Cute Cinnamon Roll. " I blushed and hugged her back while looking away, " Damn it, I love you too. " Amara and Zen chuckled and Jumin took a picture of us, " Credits to me. " Jumin gave his phone to me and I tried to hold my laugh. " But Jumin.. The picture is blurred. " Zen and 707 started laughing.

" Damn it. " Jumin frowned and sat beside Jaehee who is laughing with Zen and 707, " I was expecting the pic not Blurred though, But.. My expectation is wrong. " I teased Jumin and He frowned, " At least he tried his best. " Jaehee chuckled and smiled, " Yieee, Jaehee is defending Jumin. " Amara started teasing them and (y/n) started teasing Amara to Zen. " Why not become Zen's Girlfriend already? " Amara blushed and looked away, " Dang it (y/n). " I chuckled and Just watched them teasing each other.

~ To Be Continued ~