Chapter 8:

Yoosung took you to a restaurant, he sat beside tou and wrapped his arm around you, " Hmm.. I'm happy for our relationship~ " You looked at Yoosung, He was looking at you while smiling, " Yeah~ 6 years~ " He chuckled and kissed your forehead. " Just wait.. And i'll propose to you~ " You blushed and nodded happily.

Yoosung ordered a food for the both of you, you were waiting for the food then yoosung suddenly held your hand, looking at your fingers. You tilted your head, " Ehh? " Yoosung shook his head and giggled, " Your fingers are just so cute~ " You laughed at him. The waiter came back with your orders, As soon as the food is already prepared.

Both of you started eating together, " Saranghae~ " He whispered to your ear quietly. You blushed and chuckled, " Saranghae Yoosung~ " Few minutes, Yoosung paid the bill then he held your hand walking with you outside of the restaurant. " Hmm.. Where do you wanna go? " He asked you, You replied with a smile, " Lets go the Jewelry shooooop! " He chuckled then both of you went to the Jewelry Shop.

Yoosung went looking for a Ring while you were looking at the necklaces and bracelets. He suddenly pulled you closer to him, " Uhh.. Babe? What kind of ring do you want? " He looked at you and smiled, " Hmm.. Simple! " He shook his head, " Choooooseeeee! " You sighed and nodded, " Fine~~ " He giggled then he waited for you to choose one ring. " Etto.. This one~ " Yoosung looked at the ring that you were holding. Just what you said, A simple ring with a diamond.

" Is that so~ " He chuckled, " Alright! " He said it happily. " Ehh.. Why? " You looked at him while tilting your head. " Nothing~ " He shook his head and he started holding your hand again. " Lets go home? I wanna play LOLOL with you~ " You nodded happily and giggled, " Lets go home nooooow~ " Both of you went home together.

He prepared both of your laptop, while you were on the bathroom, Yoosung started calling Jaehee.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

" Hello Jaehee~? Can i ask? " I heard Jaehee sighed but chuckled at the same time, " What is it? " I gulped and started talking, " U-Umm-- I'm planning something special for (y/n).. " My voice were shaking and Jaehee laughed, " Oh my~ Yoosung, Are you planning to ask her to marry you? " I nodded happily, " Y-Yeah! Please be quiet! Tell the others later.. I'll chat you in the chatroom~ " Jaehee chuckled, " Alright, See ya. " I ended the call.

(Y/N) Pov:

" Are you talking to someone before? " You sat beside him, He shook his head and smiled to you. " I'm just day dreaming~ " You looked at him and chuckled, " What kind of day dream huh? " Yoosung shook his head while blushing. " N-Nothing! " You laughed and nodded, " Fine fine~ Lets play now~ " He nodded happily and logged in to his account.

Both of you were playing for many hours now until you got tired, " I'm going to sleep for a while-- " He kissed your lips softly and smiled, " I love you~ (y/n)~ " You blushed and chuckled, " I love you too Yoosung~ " You closed your eyes and started sleeping.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

Jaehee Kang entered the chatroom.
Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Yoosung entered the chatroom.

Jaehee: Yoosung wants to tell us something.
Jumin: What is it?
707: lololol, Is he going to say (y/n) is pregnant?
707: That escalated quickly. lololol.
Zen: Shut up.
Jumin: I agree with Zen.
Jaehee: Ugh, Listen to Yoosung first.
Yoosung☆: Umm..
Zen: Spit it out Yoosung.
Yoosung☆: I'm planning to..
707: Have children with her?
Jumin: Stop shitting around.
Yoosung☆: No!
Jaehee: Seriously?
707: lololol, I'll shut up for a while.
Zen: Thank god.
Yoosung☆: So.. I'm planning to ask her to marry me.
707: What?!
Jumin: Oh.
Zen: It should be me!?
Yoosung☆: It's been many years though..
Jaehee: Aren't you all happy for Yoosung?
707: I can be Elly's groo---
Jumin: Nope.
707: I'm going to steal Elly from Ju---
Jumin: If you can.
707: I am the God SEVEN O SEVEN!
Zen: Seven and his imaginations;;
Yoosung☆: I'll buy you a Cat if you want.
707: Deal.
Zen: Wooops, I accidentally scratched your car.
707: ZEN, YOU DID NOT--
Zen: Whooooooooops, Another scratched--
707: Zen.. I'll scratch your career.
Yoosung☆: Savage asf lololol.
Jaehee: Ugh..
Jumin: Well, Congrats.
Yoosung☆: Thanks.. Gotta go now..
Jumin: Good luck with your wedding soon.
707: Congrats Yoosung~~ Meow~ Seven o Seven out!

Zen left the chatroom.
Jumin Han left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.

Jaehee: I'm happy for you Yoosung.
Jaehee: Don't forget to invite us okay?
Yoosung☆: I won't and Thabks Jaehee.
Jaehee: Our little Yoosung is getting married.
Yoosung☆: T-Thanks~ Bye Jaehee.

Jaehee Kang left the chatroom.
Yoosung left the chatroom.

I laid beside (y/n), kissing her forehead. I whispered to her ear, " I'll marry you soon.. Just wait. " I smiled and kissed his forehead again. As i start sleeping beside her.

~ End of Chapter 8 ~