Chapter 5:

You gulped and waited for Yoosung's reaction for the bacon you just burned. Yoosung smiled at you and giggled, " Even though you burned it.. It tasted good~ " He giggled and thumbs up. " R-Really?! " You were shocked and he nodded while smiling, " Now, eat with me~ " You smiled and nodded. Both of you were eating and talking at the same time. " Remember when we both first met? "

Note: For those who play Mystic Messenger, I'll be changing the story~

Flashback:

You were looking through your phone and guessing who was the Unknown guy and you suddenly bump to a boy. You fell down and held your head, " Ow-- S-Sorry! " The boy offered his hand to help you. You hold his hand and stand up, " T-Thank you. " You smiled. He was looking through your phone and felt embarrassed in front of you, " M-Mianhe! S-Someone gave your number.. So i tried calling.. " You laughed and giggled, " So.. You were the one who called me.. I'm (Full Name)~ Nice to meet you. " You smiled and offered your hand, " I'm Yoosung Kim~ Nice to meet you too~ " Both of you shook your hand and smiled together.

FlashBack ends~

" I also remember the moment you were asking me to be your girlfriend. " You laughed and giggled, " Yeah-- You keep rejecting me at first-- " Yoosung frowned but he chuckled.

FlashBack:

" - =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ( 'Д') (y/n)!! " He was running toward you while shouting your name, You started running as fast as you can but at the same time he caught you. Both of you fell down on the stairs but yoosung hugged you and changed position. " Y-Yoosung! M-Mianhe! " You tried to wake him and sobbed on his chest, " Yoosung chuckled quietly and opened his eyes slowly. " (Y/N).. I'm glad you're okay~ " You were so worried and helped him to stand up, both of you ended being at the clinic.

" Please don't run away like that again-- " Yoosung was stopped and laughed when you pinched him. " And please don't freak me like that ever again. " Yoosung keep laughing and smiled, " This will be my unforgettable moment with you~ " He smiled while looking at you. You tilted your head, " Ehh? " He chuckled, " I let this happened you know? I know.. I've been asking you to be my girlfriend.. And you keep rejecting me.. So, I set this up~ " You laughed and kissed his forehead. " Yoosung, You didn't force me to be your girlfriend.. To be honest~ I do have feelings for you~ " You smiled, " And.. I want to be your girlfriend. "

Yoosung frowned and looked away while blushing, " Are you just saying that.. Because i'm hurt? " You shook your head and smiled, " I'm saying this because i love you~ Saranghae Yoosung. " Yoosung smiled and pulled you to a hug, " Saranghae (y/n).. But tbh.. My body hurts.. " Both of you laughed.

FlashBack Ends~

You were laughing at yoosung then he suddenly pinched both of your cheeks. When both of you were done laughing, Yoosung cleaned the dishes and you were just resting on his bed. " Babe? " Yoosung was drying his hand using the towel but he ended up seeing you asleep on the bed, " Oh! She's already sleeping-- " He smiled and giggled, " Oh well.. I'll be sleeping as well~ " He lays down beside you and kissed your forehead. " Good night~ Saranghae (y/n)~ " He hugged you and sleep.

~End of Chapter 5~