Chapter 12:

Yoosung Kim's Pov

" Seven, Help me print these pictures please? " I begged for seven to help me and begged Jumin to help me designed the room, Seven laughed and patted my head. " Sure, Everything for you and (y/n). " Jumin nodded his head and started making hearts, I took the my phone and gave it to Seven. He printed all of my pictures with (y/n), " You owe me one Yoosung! " I nodded happily and smiled, " Lets go and help Jumin! " I sat beside Jumin and started helping, I put all of our pictures in a string and also the hearts. While Seven is putting some flower petals in the floor. " Can't believe our Yoosung is getting married. " Jimin smiled and patted me, " Yeah.. He grow up so fast. " Seven is being dramatic and he hugged me, " Make 20 babies for me okay? " He whispered at my ear and i laughed while pushing him away from me. " Chill seven;; " I smiled and helps him putting some flower petals on the floor. Jumin puts all the hearts and our pictures in the ceiling, I started putting the letterings on the wall. " WILL YOU MARRY ME? " Seven read it dramatic, " Why not marry her in the space station and make love inside the rocket! That would be wonderful for me! " I facepalmed and laughed at the same time. " I wonder how's Jaehee and Zen? " I tilted my head, " What do you mean? " Jumin suddenly looked at me while he's busy putting the pictures on the ceiling, " I mean.. They're distracting (y/n) for me-- " Seven smirked at Jumin, " Are you jealousssssssss? "

" Uhh.. Why would i be jealous? She's my Assistant. " Jumin frowned and looked at Seven who is laughing evilly, " Everytime you Laugh evilly.. It looks like you're going to do something bad.. " I giggled and looked at him, " YESSSSSSS-- " Jumin throws a pillow on Seven gently, " Oh shut up-- " Then seven throw the pillow back on him. I was just there laughing at them while putting some flower petals in the bed, Shaping it like a Heart. " Woah woah woah-- " Seven and Jumin was stopped when they saw me putting a heart on the bed, " Are you like.. Making love with her already? " I looked away blushing and shaking my head. " W-What? N-No-- " Jumin suddenly patted my shoulder and saw him smirking.

" We're not going to miss it. " He whispered on my ear, " 50 Shades of Yoosung~~~ " Seven also whispered in my ear while he was blushing. I facepalmed and sighed, " Silly-- I'm going to put some messages in there! " Seven laughed and patted my back. We continued designing the room.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

Me and Jaehee were talking while Zen ordered a drink for us, " So.. (y/n)~ Are you waiting for Yoosung to ask you to marry him~? " I suddenly blushed and looked away, " U-Uhh.. " Jaehee laughed and hugged me. " I-I'm not in a hurry though.. " I chuckled quietly, " What if.. Yoosung surprised you.. Then He asks you to marry him? " I smiled while blushing, " Of course i'll say Yes~ Been waiting for that moment to happen~ " Jaehee smiled and kissed my cheek, " I'm happy for you and yoosung~ " I chuckled then waved to Zen, " Here's your drinks~ " He gave it to us and we quickly get it. " I wonder where's the others? " Jaehee gulped and smiled, " M-Must be finding a place for us to s-stay? " I noticed that her voice was shaking and tilted my head, " You okay? " She just giggled and patted my head. " O-Of course! " Zen laughed at her then i frowned, " Are you guys hiding something from me? " They both shook their head and smiled, " Why not text them? " I nodded and took my phone,

To: Yoosung Kim~
Hey babe, where are you right now? We're going in there?
From: Sweetie~

I waited for Yoosung to reply and a few minutes, He replied. I quickly read the message and smiled, " Heeeey! They found a place for us to staaaaay! They're going here now! " Jaehee sighed relieved and smiled to me, " I'm glad! I'm excited! " Zen smirked and looked at me, " I'm going to be with you (y/n)~ " I facepalmed and shook my head. " Why not be with Jaehee! " I pointed at Jaehee who just Looked away and Blushed, Zen chuckled and patted her head, " You guys are cute though~ " Zen chuckled, " I'm the cuter one~ " Jaehee laughed at him, " Oppa;; Your Narcissism is showing again. " I laughed and Zen frowned. Yoosung and the others showed up in front of us, Yoosung hugged me tightly and smiled, " Sweety~ I've missed you~~ " He whispered in my ear softly which just made my body shiver. " I've missed you too~ " I chcukled and kissed hus forehead.

" So-- You guys ready? " Seven asked then Jaehee and Zen nodded happily, " Zen said he's going to share the room with Jaehee! " Jumin shook his head, " Nopeeeee. " I smirked and giggled, " Are you jealousssss? " Jumin shook his head and looked away, " N-No! (Y/N) and Jaehee should be sharing! " 707 nodded and thumbs up, " I Agree with Jumin~ " Yoosung laughed and patted my head, " You going to be fine with Jaehee? " I smiled and nodded my head happily.

We went to the Hotel, We took the keys of our room and quickly went inside the room. " Wooooah! 2 rooms! " I quickly pulled Yoosung in the bed, " Stay with me for a while~ " He chuckled and nodded his head. " Jaehee~ Can yoosung stay here for a while? " She smiled and nodded her head. " Umm.. Babe? " Yoosung lifted my chin to make me look at him, " Yes? " He smiled and kissed my forehead. " What color is your favorite? " I tilted my head and grinned, " ( Your Fave. Color )! " Yoosung kissed my forehead. " Is that so~ "

" Why you asked? " He shook his head and smiled, " Nothing dear~ What do you want to eat? " I frowned and pouted, " Tell me first! " He laughed and giggled softly, " You'll know it soon~ " I just nodded and stood up, " Fine;; I wanna eat.. I'm hungry *^* "

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

" Lets go and eat then~ My treat~ " She nodded happily, We went outside and eat, While she was at the bathroom. I texted Jumin and the others about the celebration tomorrow.

To: Jumin, Zen, Jaehee and 707
Hey guys, Get ready for tomorrow okay?
From: Yoosung Kim

Just right in time, I quickly put my cellphone back to my pocket and smiled at her, " Lets go back now~ " I sighed in relieved and nodded my head, I held her hand and went back to the hotel. " Why not take some rest sweety~? " I looked at her, She was yawning and rubbing her eyes. " I guess your right~ We've been waiting for you though~ " She went to her room and rested.

I sneaked at her and quickly went to the Room, " Jumin, Can you buy (y/n) a dress? The color is ( Fave. Color )! " Jumin nodded. " Does.. (Y/N) notice something? " I tilted my head, Jaehee and Zen gulped. " Uhh... "

~ To Be Continued ~