Chapter 20:

( This is also a Halloween Special Chapter~ Enjooooy! (/ω) "

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
" Maaan, It's still bothering me. " I frowned as I started to get my clothes and wore it, " I really wish that it won't happen. " I opened the door and check on (y/n), " Babyyy~ Wear this! It's our new couple shirt~ " She kissed me on the cheek and nodded her head as she quickly went to our bedroom to change, " I know she loves me~ " I chuckled while i was blushing, " Lets go? " She held my hand and started pulling me out of the apartment, I wrapped my arm around her and chuckled, " Hey babe.. Do you even miss your Ex? " She frowned and shook her head, " Why would i even miss that shi-- " I laughed and patted her head, " You only love me right? " She giggled and nodded her head, " Of course~ " I sighed in relieved and smiled.

We went to the Amusement park, She keeps pointing everywhere, " Babe! Buy me a Cotton candy! " I chuckled and been pulled by her in the cotton candy shop, She sat down and waited for me while I ordered one cotton candy for her and paid the bill, " Lets go? " As soon as we get out of the shop, (y/n) and I suddenly stopped walking and I can feel her shaking, " U-Uhh.. Babe? " Her voice was shaking as I looked into her direction, " Is that your Ex? " I looked at her and She nodded, Her Ex suddenly saw us and waved, " Hi (y/n)! " I sighed and looked at her, " You don't have feelings for him still... Right? " She held chuckled as she holds my hand, " My heart belongs to You! Yoosung, You're my only one. " I looked into her ex and stick my tongue. " Bleeh! "

( Credits to the owner ~ )

(Y/N) laughed at me as I pulled her far away from her Ex, " I'm so lucky to have you~ " I chuckled and kissed her forehead, " Babe~ Lets go to the ferris wheel~ " I nodded and smiled. We went to the ferris wheel, I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her then she leaned her head in my shoulder, " I love you~ " I kissed her forehead and smiled, " I love you too Yoosung~ " She leaned her face closer to me, I suddenly covered my lips and chuckled, " Babe~ You're so lucky to have me.. Cuz, I'm a 20 year old boy and still a Virgin. " She suddenly blushed and looked away, " Idiot! " I laughed and held her face, " It's been 6 years and we haven't made love. " I leaned my face closer to her and kissed her lip softly, I feel her kissed me back and stopped kissing her, I kissed her in the forehead and smiled. " Where do you wanna go next? After this. " She was still blushing and I giggled, " U-Uhh.. Haunted House--? "

I gulped and looked at her, " Y-You serious? " My voice were shaking and she nodded her head, " Yes! " As soon as we're done in the ferris wheel, She started pulling me toward the Haunted House. I gulped and hold her hands, We were staring at the haunted house and I started shaking my head, " Nope Nope Nope. "

" You are coming with me, Inside this Haunted House

" You are coming with me, Inside this Haunted House. " She started pulling me inside, We were walking slowly and looking around, There are many scary sounds like Witches, Ghost, A girl screaming and etc;; " B-Babe.. I'm scared. " I cling onto her and started closing my eyes, We were still walking as i realized that it became quiet. " L-Lets go no-- " Three ghost suddenly showed up and started scaring us.

" Shit

" Shit. " I hold her hand and started running away, " Babe! C-Calm down! " I stopped running and gulped then I started hiding in her back, " Waaaah, Babe;; Lets go home-- " She shook her head and giggled, Then a white lady showed in front of us and I started running away from (y/n), " AAAAEEEEE! "

 " I hold her hand and started running away, " Babe! C-Calm down! " I stopped running and gulped then I started hiding in her back, " Waaaah, Babe;; Lets go home-- " She shook her head and giggled, Then a white lady showed in front of us and I sta...

I was still running away until i was already out of the haunted house, " Babe! " (y/n) was trying to catch some air and panting really hard, " Why the hell you leave me there?! " I hugged her and pouted, " S-Sorry... " I heard her laughing and giggling at the same time, " Your reaction is just so.. AHAHAHA " I frowned while she keeps laughing, " Lets go home how;; " She nodded her head and giggled, I wrapped my arm around her and we started walking back to my apartment.

~ Time Skip ~

(Y/N)'s Pov:
As soon as we reached his apartment, I opened the door and quickly went to his room then I went online to chat the others, " Hey babe! You should online too! " I shouted and chuckled, " Alright! " He shouted as well.

Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Yoosung entered the chatroom.
(Y/N) entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.

Jumin Han: " Good evening. "
(y/n): " Good evening~ "
707: " Hey (y/n)! "
Zen: " Hi (y/n). "
Yoosung★: " Guyssss;; "
Yoosung★: " I saw her Ex. "
Jumin Han: " Oh, What happened? "
(y/n): " My ex keeps bothering Yoosung~ "
707: " Ahh, Do you know that Fishes can feel Jealousea too. "
Zen: " Not now seven. "
Yoosung★: " Seriously? "
Jumin Han: " Funny. "
(y/n): " Uhh.. "
Zen: " Hey (y/n)~ "
(y/n): " Yes zen? "
Zen: " Nice hands, (y/n). "
(y/n): " Uhh... Thanks? "
Zen: " I bet they'd look better wrapped around my--- "
707: " WRAPPED AROUND THE BIBLE PRAISE THE LORD AMEN. "
Yooung★: " Good Job Seven. "
Zen: " ... "
(Y/N): " Oooooh. "
Jumin Han: " Amen. "

Zen left the chatroom.

Yoosung★: " I owe you 1 seven. "
707: " Yaaay~ "
Jumin Han: " Well, Good night. "
(Y/N): " Good night Jumin! "
Yoosung★: " How about you Seven? You're not going to sleep? "
707: " Naaaah~ "
(Y/N): " Well.. Good night ^^ "
Yoosung★: " Night seven~ "
707: " Night~ "

Yoosung left the chatroom.
(Y/N) left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.

" Babeeee, Lets play LOLOL~ *^* " I suddenly pulled him toward the living room, I saw him shaking his head and yawning, " But.. I'm tired ;-; " I shook my head and giggled, " No-- You used to do that to meh too ;-; " He sighed and chuckled, " Fine fine~ " I hugged him and smiled, " Yaaaay~ Thank you~ " I kissed his cheek and get my laptop, " Ahhh, I really want to marry this girl right now. " I chuckled and smiled, " I heard you. " He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. "

~ To Be Continued ~