Chapter 35:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
We were still teasing each other and suddenly noticed that Yoosung fell asleep, " Hey guys.. Keep it quiet. My Baby Cinnamon Roll is sleeping. " Amara chuckled and nodded her head, " Lets stop teasing now. " I chuckled quietly, " But, Seriously Amara. Why not be Zen's Girlfriend already? " She blushed and I saw Zen's chuckling quietly, " S-She don't wanna rush things, She wants me to wait and I respect her for that. " Jaehee smiled and chuckled, " Wow, Patient Zen. " Jumin slowly clapped at Zen, " What about you Jumin? Are you and Jaehee are together now? " Jaehee suddenly blushed and shook her head.

" E-Ehh.. N-Not yet. " Jumin chuckled and wrapped his arm to Jaehee, " I'll wait for her no matter what happens. " I chuckled as I saw 707 kneeling down and talking to the wall, " Wall, Every Love Story Is Beautiful.. But Ours Is My Favorite, So.. Will you marry me? " We stared at the wall and he suddenly jumped. " Good news! We're getting married in the Space Station. " I facepalmed, " That's okay seven, You'll find someone too. " Amara chuckled, " I can't wait to see you getting married to Yoosung. "

I blushed and chuckled happily, " I can't wait to be his wife too. " Amara pouted and hugged me, " Invite us in your wedding okay? " I chuckled happily, " All of you guys are invited, Don't worry. " I suddenly heard Yoosung chuckling beside me, " Yoonri Kim. " I blushed and tilted my head, " Y-Yoonri Kim..? " He nodded his head happily, " If our baby will be a girl.. We will name it Yoonri Kim. " I nodded my head and clapped my hands happily, " Yoonri Kim is Perfect! " The others chuckled, " We're happy for you (Y/N) and Yoosung. " Jumin smiled, " We can't wait to see you guys marrying each other in the front of the Altar. "I blushed and chuckled. " S-Sheesh Jumin.. " He chuckled.

" And.. I can't wait to see you Propose to Jaehee soon. " Amara started teasing Jumin, " Oh really? I can't wait to Hear you Moan while making Love with Zen. " We started laughing at Amara and She covered her face because of feeling embarrassed, " Put alcohol on the burned area. " 707 chuckled, " Dang it Jumin. " She threw a pillow on his face, Zen was just sitting there looking at his self in the mirror. " Look at this handsome boy. " Amara facepalmed but she suddenly hugged Zen from the back, " Sheez Zen. " I chuckled and smiled at them, " You guys would be a Perfect Couple. " Amara sighed and frowned, " He have many fans tho. " She rolled her eyes then Zen started cuddling her. " Sheez Amara, I don't care if I have many Fans. I already found the one for me. " I rolled my eyes and chuckled, " Are you really sure that she's the one for you? "

He rolled his eyes and smiled, " I will prove it to you guys. " Yoosung rolled his eyes too and started chuckling, " Nothing.. I just rolled my eyes. " I facepalmed and giggled, " Cute Cinnamon Roll. " He pouted and frowned, " I will prove to you guys that I'm not cute and not a Baby. " I smirked and grinned, " Oh really? I thought you already did? *Insert Lenny Face* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " He smirked and chuckled, " OH, I knew what you did there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

The others chuckled, " Well.. (Y/N), Are you feeling okay now? " Jaehee asked and tilted her head, I nodded my head and smiled. " Yes Jaehee, Thanks for asking. " Yoosung hold my forehead to check if I'm still hot, " Your fever is gone, But.. Don't move that much okay? " I nodded my head and smiled, " Alright babe~ " Amara chuckled, " That's good! Because we will play Volleyball outside! " 707 started jumping happily, " AND I'M GOING TO STEAL ELIZABETH THE 3RD! WHO'S WITH ME? " I facepalmed and chuckled.

" Seriously seven? " He nodded his head happily and Jumin sighed, " Fine seven, I'll let you hold Elizabeth the 3rd.. But, Only for this day. Okay? " He salutes and chuckled, " Aye Aye Captain! " Jumin sighed and rolled his eyes, " Lets go outside now. "

We nodded our heads and went outside while 707 is on his way to get Elly, We started playing Volleyball. Yoosung don't want me to play and He forced me to watch them first, I started cheering Yoosung, Amara and Jumin. " Seven! Join us! " 707 groaned and he was forced to join the game. " Fine fine, Just for this day. " Jaehee chuckled and smiled, " 707 will win for us! " I chuckled and started cheering again, " Go Yoosung Mah Cinnamon Roll! " Yoosung chuckled and winked at me, " I will win this game for yo-- "

He was stopped when he was hit by a ball on the head, " Ouch! I was still talking to (y/n)! " Jaehee chuckled and stick her tongue, " Well.. Focus to the game first! " Jumin smiled, " That's my Girl. " Yoosung rolled his eyes and frowned, " Fine then. " I chuckled, " I'm excited to know what will happen~ "

~ To Be Continued ~