Chapter 23:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
" I know.. I'm still young.. But i'll do my best to be a good father! " I chuckled when i heard him say it, I hugged him and started sobbing, " Waaaaah! I-I'm so lucky to have you! I-I love you! " He laughed at me and patted my head, " Aww.. I love you too~ " He kissed me on the forehead and smiled, " I'm going to be a good wife to you.. And a good mother to our son/daughter~ " He chuckled and patted my head." Continue eating now babe~ " I nodded my head as i finished eating the food, " Saranghae ~ " I kissed him softly in the lip and chuckled, " Saranghae~ " He kissed me on the forehead and carried me like a bridal style,

I hugged him and started cuddling him while he was carrying me, " Lets play LOLOL ~ " He looked at me and smiled, I nodded happily and chukled, " Yay ~ Then.. lets go online later? " He gulped and nodded his head, He put me down the bed gently and waited for him. " Hey babe? " He went inside the bedroom while carrying our laptops, " Yes? " I tilted my head and pouted, " Is V still gonna continue the party ? " He sat beside me and started thinking, " I guess.. Maybe ? " I opened my laptop and get my phone, " I'm gonna go online for a while. " He nodded and smiled. " Me too~ "

Yoosung entered the chatroom.
(Y/N) entered the chatroom.
Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.

707: " No longer virgin boy. "
Yoosung★: " ... "
(Y/N): " Seriously? "
Zen: " Please stop. "
Jumin Han: " Hey (y/n). "
(Y/N): " I know.. He told you. "
Jumin Han: " We're just going to ask you. "
(Y/N): " Uhh.. W-What is it? "
707: " Do you really love Yoosung our boy? "
(Y/N): " Of course I do. "
Zen: " Are you willing to do everything for him? "
(Y/N): " Yes~ For Him. "
Jumin Han: " Are you willing to be His Wife and to be A Good Mother to your child? "
(Y/N): " Yes, I do father. "
707: " Omg;; "
Yoosung★: " Please be my wife already. "
Jumin Han: " Damn, He's lucky. "
Zen: " Congrats Yoosung Kim, You are no longer a Virgin Boy anymore. "
707: " Good job. "
Yoosung★: *Embarrassed* "
(Y/N): " Cute. "
Jumin Han: " Take good care of Yoosung okay? And Yoosung, Take good care of her. "
Yoosung★: " Yes dad. "
(Y/N): " Oh damn. "
707: " Lemme be the priest. "
Zen: " Seven no. "
707: " It should be No. Seven "
Zen: " *Facepalm* "
Yoosung★: " Bye for a while~ Gotta play LOLOL with my Fufure Wife. "
(Y/N): " Going to play LOLOL with my Future Hubby~ "
707: " Gamer Relationship Goals. "
Jumin Han: " Take care. "
Zen: " Bye. "

Yoosungleft the chatroom.
(Y/N) left the chatroom.
Jumin Han left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.
Zen left the chatroom.

" Lets play now~! " He nodded happily and chuckled, We opened our LOLOL Account and played many times. There our times that we lose but there are time that we win, After playing LOLOL for many hours we watched some moving in the living too. I waited for Yoosung to be done in bathroom, I stood up knock on the door, " Yooosungyii.. " He opened the door and I suddenly hugged him, " I-I'm tired.. " He patted my back and hugged me, " Don't push yourself too hard (y/n).. "

" Come here

" Come here. " He pulled me gently inside his room, He laid me down the bed and covered me a blanket. " Just.. Take a rest there okay? " I nodded my head and yawned, He kissed me on the forehead and I started falling asleep slowly.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
I watched her falling asleep slowly, I touched her forehead and sighed in relieved. " Phew.. I thought she's sick. But, I need to be ready. " I kissed her forehead and went to buy some medicine for her, " I should really try making sushi for her~ " I chuckled and go to a store to buy some recipe, " Hmm.. Seaweed, Smoked Salmon, Rice and Soy sauce. Well.. All check~ Time to go home~ " I quickly went home and went to get my phone, " I'm going to record it so.. When she wakes up, She'll be happy! " I started recording myself making a sushi.

" Hii babe~ It's me Yoosung~ Making a sushi for you~ " I chuckled happily and smiled, " Okay.. So, Step one: Roll the salmon in the rice then... " I was doing my best to roll the salmon, " Holy sh*t;; I ruined everything. Like everything I do. " I covered my face and started being dramatic, " This sushi is like my life. " I started kneeling while covering my face, " Beginning a lot of things, Left undone. " I went under the table and started sobbing, " And nobody loves me. (╥_╥) " I stood up and said, " Fighting! I must not give up;; (y/n) loves me!  ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) " I started from the top and tried to roll the salmon in the rice perfectly. " There! " It took me 2 hours to be done, " Time to serve this to my Future Wife~ "

" Oh! I should make her some coffee too! " I put the sushi in the table and make her a cup of coffee then went to my room, I placed the sushi and the coffee in the bed gently and started waking her up slowly, " Oh wait, I forgot my phone! " I quickly went to get my phone, It's still recording so I decided to record (y/n)'s reaction. " Wake up sweetie~ " She started waking up slowly while yawning, " Hmm~ Oh~ " I chuckled and smiled, " I made some Sushi for you~ " She stood up and hugged me tight, " Saranghae~ " She kissed me on the lip softly and smiled, " Saranghae babe~ " She sat on the bed and smiled at me, " Sit beside me and Eat with me! " I nodded my head happily and sat beside her, " I recorded everything~ " I stopped the video recording and gave her my phone.

" I'll watch it later~ " I nodded my head and smiled, We started eating the Sushi that I made. " Yummy~ I love it. " She hugged me and smiled, " Really?! " She nodded her head happily, " Aww.. Thanks babe~ " I hugged her back tightly and smiled, " Lets go out later? " She nodded her head, " I wanna visit the others.. " She pouted and I patted her head, " Then lets visit them~ " She clapped her hands happily and I kissed her on the forehead.

~ To be Continued ~