Chapter 24:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
I chuckled happily when Yoosung and I are going to visit the others, " Can't wait to visit them~ " I clapped happily, " Go and take a bath now babe, I'll wait here for you. " I nodded as I went to the bathroom with my towel, I took my phone from my pocket and went online to tell the others.

(Y/N) entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.

(y/n): " Heeey guys~ "
707: " What's up. "
Zen: " Hey there babe. "
(y/n): " Yoosung and I are going to visit you guys.
707: " Oh! Today?! "
Zen: " I'm going to see my babe again. "
(y/n): " Can you kindly tell Jaehee and Jumin about this? "
707: " Of course. "
Zen: " So.. "
Zen: " We're going to meet up with you in the mall? "
(y/n): " I guess so. "
707: " Just text us the meeting place. "
(y/n): " Alright, See ya! "
707: " I'm Excited. "
Zen: " So am i. "

(Y/N) left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.
Zen left the chatroom

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
I sat on the couch while i was waiting for her, " Hmm.. What to do. " I sighed and pouted. I knocked on the door and chuckled, " Babe, Can i take a bath with you? " I heard her shout and I giggled, " No! What the he-- No babe! " I chuckled and keep teasing her, " I already saw your body though, So.. Let me in. " She keeps saying No, " Let me in! I'm a fairy! " I keep g her and laughing at her. Until she was done taking a bath, She frowned and pouted.

" Idiot! " She quickly ran toward my room and I started laughing at her, I went inside the bathroom and started taking a bath, I sighed and pouted. " What am I going to tell her parents? " I sobbed while taking a bath, " Hey babe? Are you okay? " She heard me sobbing and she knocked on the door, " Let me in. " I blushed and turn the shower off. " Are you sure about that? " I smirked and waited for her answer, " I'm serious babe. " I opened the door and she saw me naked-- She blushed and covered her face, " What the heck babe?! "

I laughed at her and pulled her close to me, " Wanna do it again? " I winked at her and she started pushing me away from her, " Stopppp!! " I hugged her and chuckled, " It's not my fault tho. " She covered her face while she was blushing, " You said Impressive, so.. I started making a move. "  I heard her chuckled and she looked at me, " Naughty Yoosung Kim~ " I smirked and started kissing her, She kissed me back and she chuckled.

" Oops~ You need to take a bath now~ Remember, We're going to see them. " I groaned and pouted, " Let's continue it~ " I begged and she shook her head, " Wait for our wedding day. " I chuckled and kissed her forehead, " Fine fine~ Saranghae~ " She giggled and smiled, " Saranghae. ^^ " She went back to the living room and I went back on taking a bath.

~ Time Skip ~

As soon as I'm done taking a bath, I quickly went to my room and started finding my clothes, " Babeee! Can you help me find my clothes? " She went inside my room and helped me find my clothes, She even helped me choose what I'm going to wear. " Thanks babe. " I smiled and patted her head, " You ready to go? " She nodded her head and smiled, I took my phone and texted the others.

To: Zen, Jaehee, Jumin and 707

Hey guys, Meet us in the mall later okay?

Fr: Yoosung Kim

" I texted them to meet us in the mall, So.. Let's go~ " She chuckled and nodded her head, I hold her hands and started walking beside her. " I wonder if your parents knew that something happened to us . " She tilted her head and looked at me, " Are you scared? " I shook my head and smiled, " Well.. A little, But.. I'll do my best to make you mine. "

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled, " I'm already yours though~ " I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her, " Hey Love Birds! " We heard Seven shouting, I saw him running toward to us. " Oh seven, Where's the others? " He pointed the van and chuckled, " Over there! Let's go! " We ran towards the Van that seven pointed and we saw the others waving at us. (Y/N) quickly ran toward Jaehee and she hugged her, " Yoosung, Our boy! " I frowned and waved at them.

" Congrats man. " Seven patted my back and I frowned, " Lets go and have fun~ " Jaehee clapped her hands happily and smiled, " Let's go~ " We went inside the van and Seven started driving.

~ Time Skip ~

We reached the mall and Seven parked the Van, " Where do you wanna go first? " Zen raised his hand and smirked, " Let's go buy some clothes. " Jumin sighed and nodded her head, " Does Jumin Han is Gay? " I heard (y/n) chuckling and I smiled, I wrapped my arm around her. " Let's go now. "

We went to the store that is full of Clothes, Dress, Shoes and Etc. " What do you want babe? " I looked and her and saw her thinking, " Umm.. Is there a shop that is full of LOLOL? " I laughed at her and nodded my head, Jumin face palmed and sighed, " We'll go there later (y/n). " (Y/N) clapped her hands happily and smiled, I saw a beautiful dress that will fit on her, " Hey babe.. " I pulled her toward to the dress that I saw.

" This dress is beautiful on you.. If you wore it. " I chuckled and smiled, " Really? " I nodded my head happily, " Let's buy it. " She smiled and nodded her head, " Thanks babe~ " We purchased all the dress and clothes we bought then We went to a shop that full of LOLOL. " Omfggg.. Look~ My favorite champion and Your favorite Champion! "

I took the Ashe Figure and Taric Figure, " Babeee, Look! LOLOL couple shirts! " She keeps pointing everywhere, " Cute. " I chuckled quietly and smiled at her, " Let's purchase it~ " I nodded my head and paid the things that she wants. Jumin suddenly wrapped his arm around me, " Congrats Yoosung. " I smiled at him and chuckled, " We're not married yet. " He face palmed and I heard him chuckled, " Well.. You're no longer a Virgin Boy. " I was embarrassed and I quickly covered my face, " Poor Yoosung. " 707 Chuckled happily. " He's so damn lucky. " Zen frowned and pouted, I face palmed and pouted. " Dang it guys. "

~ To Be Continued ~