Chapter 33:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
I hugged Yoosung from the back and smiled, " I can't wait to marry my childish fiancee~ " Yoosung frowned and faced him, " I'm not a kid anymore. " I chuckled and kissed his cheek, He kissed my forehead and smiled. " Saranghae babe. " He smiled sweetly and cuddled me, " Saranghae. " I kissed his cheek and giggled. " Hey guys, I'm going to borrow (y/n) for a while. Is it okay? " I tilted my head and saw 707 smirked at us, " Feeling Naughty again Yoosung? "

707 started teasing him and Yoosung frowned, " Nuuuu. " Yoosung chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, " We're just going to buy some games. " 707 chuckled and smiled, " Alright then, Just meet us at the parking lot. " I nodded and smiled, " See ya guys. " Yoosung pulled me quickly inside the store. " What do you want babe? " I looked at him and he started searching some games, " Oh look babe, Sword Art Online. " Yoosung took the game quickly and chuckled.

" I want this one. " I nodded my head and chuckled, " Well.. How about this? " I took the game named Final Fantasy, He nodded his head again and smiled. " Damn, I am really lucky to have a girl like you. " He chuckled happily and kissed me on my forehead. " So.. Shall we pay it already? " He nodded his head, We went to the cashier and paid it. We quickly went to the parking lot to see the others, " We're back! " 707 smirked and chuckled again, " No Naughty things happened inside ? "

Yoosung frowned and shook his head, " Stop it seven. " He sniffed and the others laughed. " We're proud of you Jumin. " I chuckled and smiled, " Well.. Stop now. " They nodded their head and smiled, " Well.. Lets go to my house. " I looked at Jumin and shook my head, " Ahh.. Wait, Are you serious? " He nodded his head and smiled, " Well.. Should we come babe? " He nodded his head and smiled. " Sure, Why not? "

" I wanna come too! " Amara shouted happily, " Can we come too? " Jumin nodded his head and smiled, " Of course. " Jaehee smiled, " Well.. It's a hang over? " Yoosung nodded his head. " YAAAAY! A Hang Over woooo! " Zen chuckled, " Alrighty~ See ya guys later. " The others went home, We also went home to start packing our things. " How many days are we going to stay there? "

" I'm still not sure babe. " He patted my head and smiled, " Maybe 2 or 3 days? " I nodded and chuckled, " This would be fun! "

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

She was still packing her things, I stared at her and chuckled quietly. " Cute. " She pouted and frowned, " Help meeee. ;-; " I nodded my head as I started helping her pack her things. I carried our bag and went outside of the apartment, " Lets go? " She smiled and nodded her head happily, " Can't wait to have fun in Jumin's House! " I chuckled. " Yeah. " Her phone started ringing and she answered it quickly, " Heow ? " She put it in loud speaker and heard 707 chuckling, " What are you guys waiting for ? Get inside the van! " I tilted my head and turned around as I saw the van of Jumin. " Oh, There they are! " We quickly went inside the van and (Y/N) was panting, " Hey babe, You okay? " She smiled and nodded her head while she was panting very hard. " Yes! " I kissed her forehead and smiled, " I'm glad, So.. Lets go! "

707 started driving and I noticed (y/n) was yawning, I chuckled and leaned her head in my shoulder, " You should rest for a while, I know you're tired. " 707 smirked and chuckled, " You two did something Naughty again huh? "I blushed and shook my head, " N-No! " Jumin patted my shoulder and stared at me, " Does her parents know that she's pregnant? " I gulped and shook my head, " N-Not yet.. " Zen chuckled. " Well Good Luck facing her parents. " I sobbed and pouted, " Don't scare me like that. " I heard her giggling, " You know I'm scared too.. But please, Stay Strong with me. " I nodded my head and kissed her forehead, " I will my princess ~ " 707 frowned, " 3rd wheel here. " Jaehee and Amara chuckled, " We're sure you'll find someone like you. " 707 smiled and chuckled, " And we will make some babiesssssss~ " Jumin facepalmed and shook my head. " Seriously ? "

707 nodded his head happily, " Yes! Seriously! ~ " Hours have passed as soon as we arrived at Jumin's place. " We're here~ " 707 shouted happily and made (y/n) woke up, " W-What? " I frowned, " Seriously seven? " 707 chuckled quietly, " Sorry (y/n). " Jumin opened the door and helped Jaehee with her bag, " Since we're here now, Lets go inside. " We quickly went outside of the door and closed the door, " So, Shall we go inside now? " We nodded our heads and he started leading us to our home. "This is my home~ " 707 tried to be close to Elizabeth the 3rd But Jumin caught him, " You ain't gonna steal my puss-- Cat! " 707 started laughing while Zen started sneezing, " Get that cat away from me! A-Achoo! " Amara chuckled, " Oh, Didn't know you're allergic to a Puss-- Cat. " I heard (y/n) laughing quietly. " Cute. " I smiled and chuckled.

~ To Be Continued ~