Chapter 10:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I paid the ring and keep it to a small black box, " Zen.. You're a singer right? " Zen smiled and replied, " Yes, and why? " My voice were shaking as i ask him, " C-Can you help me out? I'm going to sing something for her. " Zen smiled and patted my head, " Alright~ New sched will be added~ " I smiled and looked at Jumin, " Hmm.. Yoosung, Where are you going to propose to her? ".

I gulped and shook my head, " C-Can you help me either? " Jumin patted my head, " I'm on it. " I smiled and hugged the both of them. " Thanks Zen and Jumin, You guys are the best! " Zen and Jumin just patted my head.

We went to a shop that is full of Dresses and other gurly stuffs, " So.. Zen, You said you're going to find something for (y/n).. " Jumin facepalmed, " You better not know it Yoosu-- " Zen shush Jumin again, " Shh~ " Zen pulled me and went ti the dresses that is full of Sexy dress thingy--

" What the-- " Zen shush me and smirked, " Now pick! " Jumin sighed and frowned, " Zen.. Not the time to joke around. " Zen sighed and frowned, " Fine fine-- " Jumin facepalmed and pulled us to the part that have many beautiful dress. " Yoosung, We'll help you choose. " I smiled and nodded, Zen patted my head and ask me a questions. " We're going to buy 3 dresses, Is it okay to you? " I gulped and just nodded, " I'm going to pay it for you. " Jumin patted my back.

I've sighed and nodded, We've been finding a dress for (y/n) and It was a Success that we found something for her. I've had her favorite color dress, A black dress and a red one, " Should we head back to them? " Jumin and I shook our heads. " Can't. We have to look a cat for (y/n). " Zen sighed, " Sorry, I'm heading back to them since i'm allergic. " I sighed, " Fine. " Zen chuckled and patted my head again, " Don't be stress too much about it. " I smiled and nodded.

Zen went back to the others, While Me and Jumin headed to a pet shop. " What kind of cat do she like? " Jumin asked and I tilted my head, " Uhh.. I don't know, I'm just going to take a picture and just show it to her. " Jumin nodded, " Alright, I'll just go and find some cat can food for Elizabeth 3rd. " I nodded my head and smiled, Jumin starts finding some for Elly while I'm searching for a cat that would fit (y/n).

(Y/N)'s Pov:

" Guys! " You were finding the guy who just shouted and you spotted Zen running toward to us. " Oh look, It's Zen. " You pointed to zen and Jaehee waved, You tilted your head. " Only Zen? " Zen was panting very hard and you frowned, " Zen! Where's Yoosung and Jumin? >:| " Zen gulped and smiled, " Well.. Since i'm allergic, I've asked permission to head back here my love-- " Seven shush him, " She's not your Love~ She don't Love youuuu~ " Jaehee laughed, " Stop it you two, Lets go the food court, Lets wait there. " You just nodded and pouted.

The four of you went to the food court and waited for them, You texted to tell him where you are. You sighed and pouted,

Text Message:
To: Yoosung~
Babe, I'm at the food court with the others. Please hurry up and come back. ;-;  Ps: I missed you.
From: Sweetie~

" Cheer up~ He'll come back. Don't worry about it~ " Seven was trying to cheer you up and smiled, Few minutes passed. Yoosung sat beside you and wrap his arm around you, " Hey babe~ " You hugged him and pouted, " Where's my cat? " Yoosung shook his head. " I still haven't buy any cat.. But I'll show you some pictures~ " Yoosung get his phone in his pocket and showed her some pics of the cats. " I like the white one! " You smiled and looked at him, " Alright~ " Yoosung smiled and kissed her forehead.

" Lets eat? " Jaehee asked and smiled, " Jumin's treat! " Seven shouted and chuckled, " My treat? " Jumin sighed and nodded. " Alright then. Your orders? " We gave our orders to Jumin and Jaehee. " Hey hey (y/n)~~ What if Yoosung propose to you? What would you say? " Seven happily asked her while Zen grin, " I hope she would say No to Yoosung. " I looked at Yoosung, He was glaring at Zen and sighed,

" First of all, Zen.. Why would i say No to Yoosung? He's my boyfriend for 6 years;; I've been waiting for that special day to happen, and lastly. If i was your girlfriend and started acting like a piece of sh*t, I rather say No to you than Yoosung. " After saying those words you covered your face and started apologizing to Zen, " Gaaaaah! Zeeeen! Mianhe! " Zen smiled and patted your head. " (y/n), I'm just testing you though. " Yoosung chuckled and he kissed your forehead, Seven laughed. " Omfg Savage! " Zen frowned but he laughed at the same time.

You were still embarrassed for what happened before, Jaehee and Jumin went back with your orders, " Hmm.. What's wrong (y/n)? " Jaehee asked you with a worried face. You shook your head and gave her a fake smile, " Oh! N-Nothing! " Yoosung laughed and patted her head, " Zen asked her a question.. Zen is like.. Testing her;; " Jaehee laughed and smiled, " How does it go? " Seven smiled, " Her answer is on fireeee-- "

" Savage-- " Jumin laughed quietly, " Lets just eat now. " We started eating, Jumin suddenly looked at you and whisper something to Jaehee, You suddenly noticed them. " Ehh? " You tilted your head, Jaehee smiled and nodded. " I have a good news! " Jaehee was excited to tell you and the others. " What? " Seven asked while his mouth is full. " Jumin said, He'll buy us an Airplain ticket! We're going to ( Your favorite country ) ! "

You clapped your hands happily and smiled, " When are we going there? " You and Jaehee asked Jumin while smiling, " Tomorrow. " Yoosung smiled and giggled, " Thanks Jumin. " You poked his cheek and hugged him. " Babe;; Lets buy some swim suiiiit and clothes~ " He smiled and nodded, " Woooah! Zen! We get the chance to see (y/n) wearing a swim suit! " Seven was drooling and Zen smirked, Yoosung frowned. " Jaehee, Please go with (y/n)~ " She laughed and nodded.

As soon as you and the others were done eating, Jumin paid the bills. We went to buy some new clothes/Swim suits, " Etto.. Jaehee? What do you think? " You blushed and showed her the swim suit you were wearing. " Red fits you well.. Also black. Why not buy them both? " You nodded and smiled, " How about you? " Jaehee patted your head. " I still have my old swim suit. " She smiled, You shook your head and find her some swim suit to wear. " Try this! " Jaehee tilted her head and just nodded. " A-Alright. " She quickly went to the fitting room and wore the swim suit you gave her.

" Wooooah! Jaehee~ You should buy it! " Jaehee smiled and nodded shyly. You smiled and check the boys, " Uhh.. Are you sure Jumin? You're going to pay this? " Yoosung tilted his head and asks Jumin. He nodded and patted your head, " Oh.. Assistant Jaehee and (y/n). " Yoosung hugged you and smiled, " Did you find any swim suit? " You nodded happily and showed him, " Woah.. " Zen started imagining you wearing that swim suit. " Wtf Zen? " Seven smack his head gently. You sighed and frowned.

Yoosung and the other boys were still finding their swim suit to wear for tomorrow. As soon as they're done, Jumin paid the bills again, " Uhh.. J-Jumin! We'll make it up to you! " Jumin nodded and smiled while patting his head. The others went home then You and Yoosung went back to his apartment.

You quickly went to his room and lays down, You were rubbing your eyes while yawning, " Y-Yoosung.. Saranghae~ " You suddenly fell asleep.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

(Y/N) quickly went to my room, I put all the shopping bags on the floor and get the luggage and started putting my clothes and (y/n) clothes. " (y/n)! Babe? " I stood up and check her, I smiled and giggled. I went closer to her and stared at her. " Saranghae (y/n)~ " I kissed her on the forehead and went back to preparing our clothes.

Time Check: 12:30 AM

" I'm done! " I closed the luggage and quickly went to my room, I hugged (y/n) closer to me and kissed her forehead. " See you in my dreams~ Saranghae. "

~ End of Chapter 10 ~