Chapter 6:

Yoosung was kissing your neck putting some Hickeys, You wake up slowly and felt your boyfriend's lip on your neck. " N-Nghh~ Y-Yoosung~ " You moaned, Yoosung's hand suddenly hold your waist, he's trying to put his hand inside his shirt. He keep kissing your neck, " (y/n)~ Saranghae~ " He whispered on your ear, You were shocked when he suddenly hold your breast.

You moaned and suddenly pushed him away from you when you feel something in your thigh. " Y-Yoosung!? " Yoosung blushed and looked away, " Oh! B-Babe.. S-Sorry.. " You covered your face because you feel embarrassed. Yoosung get closer to you and hugged you tightly, " M-Mianhe.. I was.. U-Uhh.. D-Dreaming.. " You giggled quietly and nodded, " I-It's okay.. P-Please don't do it next time-- " Yoosung kissed your lips softly and sobbed, " I-It's Zen's fault! " You were in shocked, " Z-Zen?! "

Flashback:

" Umm.. Zen? I've been wanting to ask some advice.. Since.. She's cooking.. I want to ask.. Umm.. The make love thingy-- " Zen laughed and shouted at him. " I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE STUFFS!! "

Flashback Ends:

" Omfg babe.. I'm sorry;; " He sobbed in your chest, you patted his head and started cuddling him. " Idiot! " Both of you were sobbing and few minutes passed both of you were laughing, " P-Please don't scared me like that-- " Yoosung kissed your forehead and smiled. He shook his head and smiled, " Never ever again.. I guess. " He smirked and chuckled, " Idiot~ " You gave him a weak smile, Yoosung started worrying, " Babe? You okay? Is there something wrong? " You nodded, " My lower abdomen.. I-I think.. I have my period. " Yoosung started panicking and started calling Jaehee, " Y-Yoosung.. You don't need to call Jaehee, I just need a napkin-- "

" Hello jaehee?! I need your help. " Yoosung keeps panicking and Jaehee sighed through the phone, " Let me guess.. (y/n) is having her period? You just need to buy her a napkin and let her rest.. " Yoosung suddenly calmed down and smiled, " Oh! Thanks Jaehee! I know i've encountered this many times.. But i keep forgetting it.. " Jaehee chuckled through the phone and sighed at the same time. " I have to go now.. Please take care of (y/n).. " Jaehee ended the call, " Babe.. Please wait here.. " Yoosung asked permission and went to the market to buy some napkins. You were on the bathroom alone, sulking at the corner while waiting for Yoosung.

Few minutes passed, Yoosung knocked on the door quickly, " Babe? Babeeee! I got your napkins! " You opened the door, " Oh! And i have your panty too! " You quickly get the plastic bag full of napkins and your panty while blushing. You quickly locked the door, " P-Pffft.. " You giggled, " Oh yoosung my dear~ " You changed your underwear and put some napkin in your panty-- ( Oh god, I'm sorry-- ) Yoosung was just there trying to calm his self, You went outside and sat beside him. " Ne.. Babe.. It hurts-- " Yoosung carried you and put you in his bed.

" Jaehee said you need to rest~ " He smiled, " Babe.. You're over reacting.. " You laughed and giggled, " Just rest there babe.. I'll cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for you. " You sighed and nodded, " Fine. Sorry babe, My lower abdomen just really hurt right now.. I promise, I'll make it up to you. " You gave him a weak smile again, Yoosung kissed your forehead and patted you. " Now rest. " You nodded your head and rested for a while.

Yoosung's Pov

707 entered the chatroom
Jaehee entered the chatroom
Yo entered the chatroom

Yoosung: Hey guys~
707: Oh~ You're here Yoosung~
Jaehee: How's (y/n)? Is she okay now?
Yoosung: Well.. She's resting for now..
707: Ehh?! What happened to her?!
Yoosung: She have her period thingy--

Zen entered the chatroom

Zen: Yo yoosung.
Yoosung: Oh hey zen.
Zen: Where's (y/n)? why is she not online?!
Yoosung: She had her period.. So i let her rest for a while.
707: You should buy her some chocolates too.
Jaehee: Yeah. I agree with seven.
Yoosung: I gtg now, Still have plenty to do here.
Zen: Bye--
707: Take care of (y/n)~
Yoosung: Oh btw.. I almost do something bad--
Jaehee: Ehh? Bad?
707: Oh! Like.. You almost have s--
Zen: Alright we get it now.

Yoosung left the chatroom.

(y/n)'s pov:

You woke up and saw Yoosung sighing, " Ehh.. Babe? You okay? " Yoosung looked at you chuckled. " Btw, I went online to check them~ " You giggled and smiled, " Where's my phone? " Yoosung gave your phone and both of you went online.

Yoosung entered the chatroom.
You entered the chatroom.

Zen: Oh, Hey (y/n).
707: Hi (y/n)~
Jaehee: How are you feeling now (y/n)?
You: I'm fine, Thank you Jaehee~
Zen: Yoosung is totally panicking until now, I can feel it.
Yoosung☆: No. I'm not.
You: My lower abdomen hurts--
Yoosung☆: Y-You okay?
Jaehee: You craving for chocolates?
707: Yoosung~ Meow, She wants some chocolates~
You: I can buy. ^^
Zen: I don't think you can;
707: By the way, Yoosung told us something;;
Jaehee: Is that true?
You: U-Uhh...
707: Uhh? Lololol
Yoosung☆: Uhh.. Be right back. Gotta buy her some chocolates;;

Yoosung left the chatroom.

Zen: He said he almost make l--
You: Shh--
707: So, It's true?
Jaehee: Yoosung must be dreaming something dirty.
You: Just forget it!
707: lololol
707: Gotta go to work now~
Zen: I gotta go workout now~
Jaehee: See ya again later (y/n).
You: Bye Jaehee.

707 left the chatroom.
Zen left the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang left the chatroom.
You left the chatroom.

Yoosung was hugging both of his knees at the corner, you laughed and went closer to him. " I know you're sorry for what happened before.. " Yoosung was shaking and sobbed again. " I'm sorryyyy.. I'm really sorry.. ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) I didn't mean it-- " He was stopped when you kissed him on the lips slowly then you smiled and laughed. " Shh.. I already said it's okay.. " Yoosung hugged and he sniffed, " I won't do it anymore! " You giggled and nodded.

" Saranghae Yoosung~ " You smiled and kissed Yoosung's forehead. " Saranghae! " Yoosung kissed your lips deeply. You smiled and blushed, " I'm tired.. And my lower abdomen hurts a lot.. " He carried you and went to bedroom. " Rest there okay? I'll go buy some food for you~ " You nodded and smiled, He kissed forehead and left. You sighed and went to the living room, You opened your laptop and opened the LOLOL. While waiting for your boyfriend you started playing LOLOL, " Didn't know.. Playing LOLOL is fine-- " You heard your boyfriend chuckling at your back. " I told you, It's fun playing it. " He sat beside you and opened his computer.

" Wanna play? " You offered him and you smiled, " Yes please. " He kissed your forehead. Both of you were playing, Few hours passed Yoosung stop playing for a while, " I'm going to cook something for you. You go play while i'm cooking~ " You shook your head. " I'm going to wait for you~ " He smiled and went to the kitchen.

~ To be Continued in Chapter 7 ~