Chapter 11:

Time Check: 3:30 AM

You woke up and and started waking Yoosung, " Nghh.. Babe.. Wake up! Remember.. Jumin will going to fetch us.. " Yoosung hugged you while rubbing his eye, " Lets take a bath together~ " You blushed and pushed him, " Argh! I'm going to take a bath now! " He chuckled and smiled, " Saranghae~ " You were still blushing while you're going to the bathroom with your towel and things.

" I'll prepare your clothes okay? " Yoosung shouted as you started taking a bath. Yoosung was only watching a TV while he's waiting for you, Few minutes later. You went out of the bathroom and poked his cheeck. " Where's my clothes? " Yoosung smiled at you, " Kiss me on the lip first~ " You chuckled and kissed your lip. He pointed your clothes in his room. You quickly went to his room and locked it, Yoosung went to the bathroom with his towel.

Your phone suddenly rang and you answered it quickly, " Hello (y/n)? We're on our way to Yoosung's apartment. " Jaehee chuckled through the phone. " We're almost done Jaehee, Please wait us. " Jaehee giggled, " Alright then. " Jaehee ended the call and you quickly wore the Dress that Yoosung want you to wear, You also wore the shoes that you bought yesterday. You combed your hair and waited for yoosung. " Babeee! Jaehee said they're almost here! Hurry up! " You shouted.

Just in time, Yoosung went out of the Bathroom, " Wait here babe~ " He quickly went to his room and locked the door, You laughed and waited for him. Few minutes, Someone was knocking on the door, You quickly opened the door and smiled, " Hey guys! Come in first! " Jumin shook his head. " No thanks (y/n), I'm sure Yoosung will be done soon. " You smiled and nodded your head, " Woah! (Y/N) ! You look so beautiful~~ " Seven smiled and chuckled.

Yoosung went out of his room, I looked at him and giggled. He was wearing the suit that Jumin bought for him, " There's our boy! " Zen pointed and Jumin suddenly smiled, " I'm glad he wore the suit i bought for him. " Seven patted your shoulder, " You're lucky (y/n) ~ " Jaehee was about to chuckle when Elizabeth 3rd suddenly popped out on her bag, " Oh.. I forgot.. Jumin asked me to bring Elizabeth 3rd with us. " She facepalmed and Jumin chuckled quietly. Yoosung went closer to you and smiled, " So.. " You hugged him and kissed his cheek, " You're cute being a Childish.. Now, You look handsome wearing s suit~ " You giggled.

" Lets go now, We should be in the airport by now. " Yoosung get the luggage, You and the others went to Jumin's Van and went to the airport. " I'm excited~ But.. Kinda Nervous;; Because, It's my first time riding on an Airplane-- " Yoosung kissed your forehead, " We can make it on there safe~ " You nodded and smiled, You and the others went inside on the airplane, Yoosung sat beside you. He looked at you and laugh because you were heavily breathing ( Nervous ), " Calm down babe, We can make it there safe. " He smiled and kissed your forehead, " It's easy for you to say! " You started sobbing while he keeps laughing at you. " Don't worry (y/n), We're safe. " Jumin patted your shoulder and sat beside Jaehee, You sighed and pouted, Yoosung kissed your forehead again and he closed his eyes. " Ehh!? Y-You going to sleep ?! " He nodded his head tiredly, You started to hold his head and forcing your eyes to close. Yoosung opened his right eye and looked at you, He started to chuckled and went to sleep.

" Saranghae ~ " You kissed his cheek and chuckled quietly, You leaned your head in his shoulder and you began to fall asleep slowly. Before you fall asleep, Seven appeared in the front of Yoosung with a Marker. ( Too late )

The Great Seven o Seven's Pov: ( Just a short pov )

I saw (y/n) falling asleep slowly, I took Zen's marker and went to them. I looked at Yoosung who is sleeping with (y/n), I smirked and started writing on his face. I even wrote something on (y/n) face too, I laughed evilly and i noticed that Jaehee, Jumin and Zen was looking at me. I went back and zen smacked my head, Zen frowned at me shook his head. " Don't do that to (y/n)'s beautiful face. " I looked down and sniffs, " I'm sorry;; " Jaehee chuckled quietly and Jumin just sighed.

~ Time Skip ~

(Y/N)'s Pov:

Jumin was waking you and yoosung, You groaned. " Nghh.. Can't you see i'm sleeping?! " Jaehee laughed at you and Yoosung started to woke up slowly, " Hmm... Are we here now..? " Yoosung held his head and yawned, " Yep, So.. Wake up already you sleepy heads;; " Seven shook you and yoosung together. You quickly woke up and smiled happily, " Really?! We're here at ( favorite country )?! " Zen smiled and nodded his head. You and the others went outside with their luggage, You heavily breath and smiled. " Wohoooo! " You shouted happily, You were busy at taking pictures with Jaehee and Seven, " Psst, Yoosung. You have writings on your face, also (y/n). " Yoosung was surprised and he looked at his face in his phone. " Damn it Seven!! " Seven laughed evilly and grinned, Yoosung wiped his face with a wet towel. As soon as he's done wiping his face, He started wiping your face gently. After he wiped off the writings on your face, you quickly went to Jaehee, Jumin patted your shoulder, " So.. When are you going to propose to her? " Yoosung shush him and smiled, " I'll tell you, Be patient. " Zen laughed and grinned, " My my.. " Jumin frowned and just nodded.

" Etto.. Jumin.. Where are we going to stay? " You tilted your head and jumin smiled, " Wait for it (y/n), Lets eat first. " You nodded happily and smiled, " Hey guys! Jumin is going to treat us again! " You shouted happily and Seven high five with you, Yoosung laughed. " Again? " Jumin facepalmed and just nodded, " Fine Fine, Lets go now? " You and the others nodded happily. Before you guys eat, You went to travel the places in ( your favorite country ), You took a picture of yourself with yoosung. " This is going to be excited. " Yoosung smiled and patted your head, " Hey Jumin, Help me out later okay? You too seven. " He whispered to Seven and Jumin when Jaehee was distracting you. Seven salutes to yoosung and Jumin nodded his head.

~ To Be Continued in Chapter 12 ~