Chapter 29:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
We're on the way to the bar where Zen is, " Are we almost there? " I asked Yoosung happily, He chuckled and smiled. " Excited to meet the girl? " I nodded my head and smiled, " Yes. " We reached the bar and went inside to find Zen, Jumin pointed Zen sitting beside a girl, " There he is. " I tapped Zen's back and smiled, " Zen? " He looked at me and smiled. " Oh (y/n), By the way.. I want you to meet Amara~ She's one of my fans. " I smirked and chuckled, " Oh i see. By the way Zen.. The others are here too. " Amara smiled and offered her hand to me, " Hi, I'm Amara. " We shook our hands and I introduced to her myself as well, " I'm (y/n) and this is my Fiancee~ Yoosung Kim. " I pulled Yoosung close to me and chuckled, " Oh, Hi there. "

Yoosung just waved and smiled, " Zen, I think we need to talk. " Zen stared at him and smiled, " Hey Amara.. We're just going to talk okay? " Amara nodded and smiled, " I'll wat here. " Zen and Jumin went outside to talk, " So.. You're Amara. " Jaehee stared at her for a few seconds and smiled, " I'm Jaehee, Zen's fan too. " 707 suddenly cut them and he offered his hand, " I'm Seven~ " Amara laughed and shook his hand, " Nice to meet you all~ " Few minutes have passed, Zen and Jumin came back inside the bar.

" Oh Zen and Jumin~ " I waved my hand to them, " We're okay now. " Jumin sighed in relief and looked away, Amara tilted her head and poked Zen. " Something happened? " Zen just shook his head and smiled, " Forget it. " I chuckled and smiled, " Then.. Let's have fuuuuun~ " Yoosung wrapped his arm around me and smirked at me. " I rather have fun in the bed with you, If you know what I mean. " He winked at me and Amara chuckled, " OOOOOH. " 707 just laughed, " Yoosung is getting hot with (y/n).

I blushed and pushed him, " Not here babe! " He chuckled and patted my head, " Beside... You enjoy our first ----- " I pulled him into a kiss and looked away, " I said shut up. " Yoosung ended up being embarrassed in front of the others. " Poor Yoosung. " Jaehee chuckled then Jumin sat beside her, " Let's drink. " Yoosung shook his head and frowned, " My babe is not drinking with you guys. " I nodded and scratched my nape, " Yeah.. I'm pregnant.. Remember? " Amara was shocked but happy at the same time. " Oh my.. You're serious? " I nodded my head and smiled.

Amara patted Yoosung's back, " Well.. I haven't met you guys that much.. But, Take care of (y/n). " She smiled brightly and hugged me, I hugged her back and giggled, I smirked and pushed her gently closer to Zen. " Favor.. Date Zen for Us. " Zen blushed and looked away, " Seriously (y/n), Do you need to do that? " I chuckled and nodded, " What? You remembered what we said before, Date one of your Fans. " Zen was blushing and Amara laughed at him, " He haven't date any girl..? " Amara tilted her head and I nodded, " Single, He's yours Amara. "

707 patted my head and chuckled, " Good job (y/n)~ That's our girl. " Yoosung frowned and pouted, " My Girl. " 707 laughed at Yoosung and patted him, " I ain't stealing her~ " Jumin and Jaehee started drinking wine, " Heeeey, Let us Join~ " 707 sat beside Jumin and started drinking some. " Well.. Let's have fun! " Amara shouted happily.

Yoosung's Pov:
I carried her and smirked, " We're not having fun here. " She covered her face while blushing and Amara patted her head, " Good luck~ " (y/n) shook her head and pouted. " N-Not fair. " I chuckled and kissed her forehead, " Just like what seven said.. Let's vroom vroom through the night. " 707 laughed and patted Yoosung's head, " That's my boy! Go get her moa-- " Zen shush him and chuckled, " Just go Yoosung. "

" See ya guys~ We want to be Loud. " (Y/N) keep shaking her head and I smirked, The others waved at us and I left the bar. I went back to the apartment while I was carrying her. I quickly went to my bedroom, I put her down the bed gently, I went on the top of her and kissed her on the forehead. " Cute. " She pouted and I kissed her lips softly, " Saranghae~ " I started kissing her neck softly, Putting hickeys every part of her body.

" You're Mine, okay? " She nodded her head slowly and covered her face, I kissed her lips softly and passionately. She kissed me back and heard her chuckled, " Damn it Yoosung, Why so naughty? " I chuckled and laid down beside her, I hugged her tightly not letting her go. " I love you (y/n).. " She hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead, " Don't be scared... I'm not gonna leave you. " She wiped the tears out of my face and chuckled, " You're being dramatic again. "

I chuckled and kissed her in the forehead, " I don't wanna lose you. " She smiled brightly, " Babe, Let's go to my parent's house tomorrow..? " He gulped and nodded his head, " Let's tell them the truth tomorrow.. and to my mom as well. " I patted her head and smiled, " Don't worry.. I'll do my best. " She chuckled and nodded her head happily, " Fighting! " She shouted happily. I giggled and kissed her on the forehead, She took her phone out and she started taking some pictures of us.

" Aren't you sleepy baby? " She shook her head and smiled, " Wanna play LOLOL? " I chuckled happily, " Oh babe. " She smiled and pulled me in the living room to get out laptops, " God, I can't wait to marry you. " She blushed and looked away, " I love you! " She kissed me in the lips and chuckled, " I love you too. " We opened our laptops and she started taking some pictures again, " Goals. " She chuckled happily, I laughed and patted her head. " Cute. "

" Let's play now? " I nodded my head and smiled at her, " Carry me babe. " I chuckled and hold her hand. " I'll support you~ " She nodded her head and smiled, " Okay babe! " We smiled at each other and shouted, " Mr and Soon Mrs. Kim Fighting! "

~ To Be Continued ~

// I ain't sleeping without updating for my readers. 💞😘 Love ya~ Night.