Chapter 19:

707's Pov:

I was just at the corner of the pool and just watching them, I was thinking an idea and able to notice me. I fake floating like a dead and waited for them to notice me, " I wonder where's seven? " I heard (y/n) and started to find me, " Hey guys! Where's Seven? " I heard Yoosung shouting, I'm still holding my breath under the water. " Oh sh*t! " Seven! " I feel them coming closer to me and suddenly shook me, " Hey seven! Wake your ass up! " Zen keeps shaking me as I started to chuckle, " Hue~ " Jumin facepalmed and sighed, " God;; Seven.. Seriously? " Yoosung sighed heavily, " Don't do that again.. " Jaehee was looking at me and I smiled, " I just want your attention guys~ " Zen suddenly patted my head and he sighed, " If you want our attention.. Please don't joke like that. " I giggled and just nodded my head. Even though they keep warning me, I still do it many times. " Idiot Seven! " (y/n) smacked my head gently, I laughed and patted her head, " Sorry for worrying too much guys~ " I hugged them one by one and smiled.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

After what happened to seven before we just enjoyed our last stay in ( Favorite Country ), Few hours passed we're already at the airport. " Awwww.. I'm going to miss you guys again;; " I quickly hugged them one by one, Jumin patted my head as he hugged me back, Zen was being dramatic as he hugged me, Jaehee kissed my forehead and hugged me, 707 hugged me tight and kissed my nose, " We're going to miss you too (y/n)~ " They smiled and I pouted, " Yoosung, Take care of her okay? " 707 smiled as he patted Yoosung's back. " Ahh~ I will Seven! " He salutes and chuckled, As soon as we get into the airplane, We travel back to Korea. Jumin drive us home safely, " See you soon again (Y/N) and Yoosung. " Jumin and the others waved at us, Jumin smiled and started driving away. " Lets go inside? "

I nodded my head sadly and pouted, He looked at me and lifted my chin, " Hey.. Don't be sad~ " He smiled and kissed me on my forehead, " We'll still see them soon~ Maybe V might continue the party. " I nodded while pouting, He smirked and leaned his face slowly toward to my face. His lips touched mine and kissed me deeply, " Cheer up~ " He whispered in my ears and smiled, I was blushing and looked away. " I-Idiot. " He laughed and smiled, He carried our luggage and went inside the apartment, " Hey babe.. Lets clean~ " I hugged him from the back and chuckled, " Lets clean~ " He looked at me and frowned, " C-Clean? " I laughed a bit and nodded my head, " Then lets go out on a date~ " He frowned and nodded his head slowly. " Fine;; " He kissed me on the forehead and patted my head, " Saranghae~ " He winked at me and I kissed his lips quickly, " Saranghae~ "

Both of us started cleaning the whole room, Yoosung was sweeping the floor and wiped his sweat in his head. I chuckled and took a picture of him, " Cinderella~ " I hugged him and giggled, He smiled and kissed my forehead, " You promise me to go out on a date~ " I nodded my head happily and chuckled, " Lets go to the Amusement Park! " He chuckled and nodded his head. " Fine~ " I clapped my hands happily and we continue to clean the room, " Almost done~ " Yoosung shouted happily as he arrange the table, I giggled and sat on the couch. " Babe~! Lets go and take a bath together~ " He winked at me and bit his lip, " Oh god babe;; " I blushed and looked away, He suddenly carried me and went to the bathroom. " Please No. "

He laughed at me as he closed the door and leaned his face to mine, " Are you ready~ " He whispered sexily, I covered my face and shook my head, " No;; A-Are you telling me to spread my legs and get pregnant?! " He started laughing at me and kissed me on my forehead, " Idiot~ I'm just fooling around~ " He patted my head and chuckled, " Now.. Go take a bath~ " I nodded my head while pouting. He go out of the bathroom and spanked me on my but-- ( Sorry~ u - u ) He gave me my towel and I quickly closed the door.

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I sat on the couch and took my cellphone from the table while I was waiting for her, " I should go online and check the others~ " I chuckled and went online.

Yoosung entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang entered the chatroom.

Yoosung★: " Hey guys. "
Jumin Han: " Oh hi there Yoosung, "
Jaehee Kang: " Hmm.. Where's (y/n)? "
707: " Why is she not here? "
Zen: " Where's my babe? "
Yoosung★: " Taking a shower~ "
Jumin Han: " It's been 6 years Yoosung and you two haven't made love. "
707: " Oh, Zen know some few moves~ "
Zen: " What;; "
Yoosung★: " Oh shut up guys;; "
Jaehee Kang: " Poor Yoosung, "
Yoosung★: " Me and (y/n) are going to Amusement Park~ "
Jumin Han: " I wonder if you sees her Ex. "
797: " Pffft;; "
Yoosung★: " It will never happen. "
Zen: " Yeah right. "
Jumin Han: " Bye for a while. "
Jaehee Kang: " Gotta go as well. "
707: " Bye Yoosung~ "
Zen: " Remember to have se-- "
Yoosung★: " Oh shut up already Zen. "
707: " Lololol;; "

Jumin Han left the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang left the hatroom.
Yoosung left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.
Zen left the charoom.

I was still waiting for her but then someone suddenly covered my eyes and heard her chuckled, " Idiot~ " I giggled and smiled. " Go wear some clothes now~ Or else.. " I smirked at her and she starts running to my room quickly, I giggled and went to the bathroom with my towel. I started taking my clothes off and opened the shower while i was taking a shower, I remembered what Jumin said about her Ex then I groaned, " Noooo! I know (y/n) loves me! " I heard (y/n) laughed, " Idiot~ You talking to yourself babe? "'I pouted and shook my head, " Nooooo;; Just wait me there at the living room okay? " I heard her chuckled, " Alright~ " I sighed and just washed my hair and body.

~ Few Minutes Later ~

I covered my lower part with my towel and went to my bedroom, " Sexy~ " I heard (y/n) chuckled while she was peeking at me, " Want to see it? " I winked at her as i slowly pulling my towel down, " Waaaah nooooo! |д///꒪ͧ)... " She starts running away, I chuckled as i closed the door. I sighed heavily and sat on the bed, " Maaan.. It's still bothering me. "

~ To Be Continued ~