Chapter 22:

( Ps: I'm not really good at making Lemons '-' )
Yoosung Kim's Pov:

" Impressive. " I chuckled when i heard her say it, I was undressing myself slowly in front of her. Is this it? Am i really gonna lose my Virginity? I went on top of her, Kissing her lip softly and passionately, I started kissing her neck and put some hickeys. A sign that she is only MINE. " Y-Yoosung~ " I heard her moaning my name, I took off her clothes and starts removing her bra, Showing her cute breast, " Y-Yoosung! " She blushed and started covering her breast, I chuckled as i removed it slowly, " It's okay~ I love every part of you~ " She nodded and closed her eyes. I started licking her nipple and use my other hand to massage her other breast.

She started moaning as I keep licking and massaging her breast, " A-Ahh~ Y-Yoosung~ " My part started hardening every time i hear her Moaning my name, I took off her pants and her panty. " Cute. " I blushed while chuckling, " Spread your legs (y/n).. " She nodded as she spread her legs slowly, Showing me her cute part. I leaned my face closer as i started licking her clit, rubbing it slowly, " Hmm~ Ahh~ Yoosung~ " I stopped for a while and took off my boxer, Showing my hard part to her.

She kneeled in front of me and chuckled, She started licking my private part which made me started moaning, She was teasing me. I want her, I want every part of her body, She started sucking it faster while I was watching her. Few minutes have passed before I stopped her and made her lay down, I gulped and looked at her, " A-Are you really ready for this? " She smiled sweetly at me and nodded her head, " Yes Yoosung. " I nodded my head and started rubbing my part into her, Slowly putting it inside. She hugged my head tightly while i was pushing it all, I looked at her and started worrying. " D-Does it hurt? A-Are you okay? " She laughed at me and kissed me on my forehead,

" I-I'm fine~ " I nodded and gulped, " You can s-start moving now. " I kissed her forehead and started moving slowly and gentle, She was still hugging me and she started moaning. " Ahh Y-Yoosung~ " I suddenly move faster and deeper, Making her moan more then she suddenly kissed me, I sucked her tongue while i was moving faster inside her. It's so tight and warm when i'm inside her, " M-More~ F-Faster! " I stopped and smirked at her, " B-Beg for it. " She was panting and catching some air, " P-Please~ Continue to F*ck me yoosung~! F-Faster! " I chuckled and started moving faster which made her scream my name.

I was playing and sucking her tongue while i was moving faster, She stopped kissing me and panted very hard then I hugged her tightly as i reached my climax and released it inside her, " Y-Yoosung~! " I layed on top of her while i was catching some air, " I-I came.. I-Inside of you.. " She nodded her head and suddenly fainted, My eyes were widened when she fainted. " (y/n)! W-Wake up! " I started being worried and cleaned her, I started wearing her my shirt and kissed her forehead. " I-I guess.. Y-You're only exhausted.. " I wore my clothes again and took my cellphone then went online.

Yoosung entered the chatroom
707 entered the chatroom.
Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang entered then chatroom.

707: " It's Yoosung~ My boy! "
Jumin Han: " Where's (y/n)? "
Yoosung★: " U-Uhh.. "
Jaehee Kang: " What's wrong? "
Zen: " Something happened bad? "
Yoosung★: " (Y/N) and I... M-Made love.. "
707: " What?! "
Jumin Han: " Good job Yoosung. "
Zen: " That's oka--- What the hell? "
Jaehee Kang: " ... "
Jumin Han: " Did you use protection? "
Yoosung★: " I came inside of her... "
707: " Yoosung's gonna be a father! "
Zen: " No! I should be the father not yoosung! "
Jaehee Kang: " What if she gets pregnant? "
Jumin Han: " Are you willing to be the father of the child? "
Zen: " Leave her.. And let me be the one. "
707: " Stfu zen. "
Yoosung★: " Of course i'll take the responsibility.. Beside.. It's my child. "
707: " I hear wedding bells! "
Jaehee Kang: " Good luck Yoosung. "
Jumin Han: " Take care of (y/n). "
707: " Let me be your son's/daughter's uncle! "
Zen: " Damn, You so lucky. "
Yoosung★: " I need to go now. "
Jaehee: " Bye Yoosung. "
707: " Good luuuuuck~ "

Yoosungleft the chatroom.
Jumin Han left the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.
Zen left the chatroom.

I leaned my face closer to her and kissed her forehead, " Don't worry (y/n).. If you get pregnant, I won't leave you.. I'll take the responsibility of it.. I'll be a good father.. " I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook some food for her, I sat on the chair while waiting for the food to be cooked. " I really wish her parents would like me. " When the food is already cooked, I served it on the table ans waited for her to wake up.

~ Time Skip ~ "

I was making a dessert for her then suddenly hugged me, " Babe. " I heard her chuckled, I sighed in relieved and hugged her tightly, " Thank god.. You're awake. " I kissed her forehead and smiled, " Go on and eat up babe~ " She nodded her head and sat on the chair, " I feel so comfortable wearing your shirt~ " I chuckled and put the dessert inside the refrigerator and sat beside her, I wrapped my arm around her and watched her eat. " Hey babe? W-What if... You become pregnant? " She tilted her head and looked at me, " You won't leave me right? " She looked down and pouted, I hugged her and kissed her forehead, " Why would i lave the love of my life? " She looked at me and sniffed, " You'll take responsibility of it.. Right? " I nodded my head happily and smiled, " I know.. I'm still young.. But i'll do my best to be a good father! "

~ To be continued ~