Chapter 17:

Jaehee Kang's Pov:

Jumin and Zen kept arguing in front of me and I sighed heavily, " C-Can you guys stop arguing? " They looked at me and smiled, " We're not arguing darling~ " They both said then I facepalmed. Few minutes, Jumin tried to bring me to a Fancry Restaurant but then Zen pulled to a shop that is full of Dress, Sandals, Make up etc then i suddenly saw (y/n) and Yoosung. " Yoosung! (Y/N)! " I shouted and waved at them, They went closer to us and greeted me, " Heya Jaehee! How's your date with Jumin and Zen? " I frowned and sighed, " All they did is to Argue in front of me. " Zen chuckled went back with a dress, " Jaehee~ I have somthing for you~ " Then Jumin showed up with a sandal, skirt and a shirt, " I have something for you Jaehee. " Yoosung laughed and took a picture of them, " Poor Jaehee. " I chuckled, Jaehee frowned again, " Please don't argue again, I'm jot even enjoying this date. " Zen frowned and pointed at Jumin, " It's his fault thoug-- " Jaehee walked away and we followed her.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

" Seriously Zen? " I frowned and smacked his head many times but gently, " I'm sorry okay? Jaehee! I'm so-- " He started running when some girls started to chase him, I laughed and chuckled happily. " That's his karma, I guess." Yoosung chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, " Pst Jumin.. Your time to move. " Jumin nodded his head and gulped, He went closer to Jaehee, We also went closer to them so we can hear them. " Jaehee, Do you want to go to the fancy restaurant that i told you? " Jaehee looked at him and sighed, " Umm.. Fine. Where's Zen? " I went closer to them and smiled to Jaehee," Zen was chased though.. So, You two should go snow~ Right Jumin? " Jumin nodded his head and smiled, Jaehee sighed and nodded. " Fine, Lets go..? " I saw Jumin took his hand and went away, I went back to Yoosung and he pulled me to a store, " Ehh? " He looked at me and smiled then he put a Cat Ears on my head and he wears a Cat Ears too. " Meow! " I blushed and looked away, " Oh gad-- So cute;; " He laughed and hugged me, " Hey Mister! We're going to buy this! Oh! Even these Cat paw! " The guy smiled and nodded. Yoosung paid the Cat ears and the Cat paws, " I forgot-- I have to buy Seven a Cat;; " I laughed and chuckled, " How about tomorrow? "

He sighed and pouted, " Fine Fine, I'm going to buy him;; " He wrapped his arm around me and smiled, " I wonder how's Seven is doing. " I tilted my head and chuckled, " Lets buy donuts~ " He suddenly pulled me to a store, " You go sit there and wait! I'll order some donuts~ " I nodded my head and sit on the corner then waited for Yoosung to come back, My phone suddenly vibrates and i looked at it. " Oh.. A message from Jumin~ " Yoosung came back and sat beside me with the donuts, " Ehh~? " I unlocked my phone and see a picture of Jumin and Jaehee, " Look how sweet they are~ " Yoosung nodded his head and chuckled, " Yeah~ So cute~ But.. Poor Zen;; " I laughed and nodded my head, " I wonder how's Zen is doing right now. " I chuckled and starts eating the donuts with Yoosung, " Lets buy 707 a food too~ " I nodded my head and smiled. We bought some donuts for 707 and for the others too then we went back to the hotel.

As soon as we opened the door we saw 707 laying down the foor and rolling, " Wassup (y/n) and Yoosung~! " I chuckled and puts the box of donuts beside him, " Oh~ Yoosung have something for you! " 707 crawled to Yoosung and sat like a cat in front of him, Yoosung sighed and gave him the cat ears and the cat paws, " Oh.. Remember when i said I'm going to buy you a cat? " 707 wore the cat ears and the cat paws, " I still remember! " He chuckled happily, " You're coming with us tomorrow. " 707 jumped happily and hugged Yoosung, " Oh! By the way, Zen is in the room, Sobbing in the corner with many kisses on his face. " I started laughing, " Poor zen! " Then Zen suddenky shouted, " I can hear you! " I chuckled. 707 just keep playing Elizabeth 3rd, Few minutes have passed. Jumin opened the door and caught him, " What are you doi-- " He sighed heavily, " We're back. " Jaehee smiled and giggled, " Don't worry Jumin! I'll let go of Elly when i have my new cat! " Jumin just nodded his head and sat on the couch, " Where's Zen? " I started giggling, " Sobbing at the corner of the room~ " Yoosung replied and smiled while eating a donut.

" That's Sad. " Jumin teased and Zen showed up, " We're not done yet HAN! " He frowned as he took 1 donut and went back to the room, Jaehee chuckled and smiled. " Jaehee looks happy~ Something happened? " Jumin looked away and started blushing, " I enjoyed our date though~ " I hugged Jaehee and smiled, " Aww~ " Jumin smiled and sighed, " Tomorrow.. We'll be heading back. " I pouted and looked down, " Already? " He nodded and patted my head, " Sorry (y/n).. " I nodded my head and sat on Yoosung's lap, He hugged me and cuddled me, " Lets go swim tomorrow~ After we buy Seven a cat and before we head back. " I smiled and nodded my head, " Yeah! " Jumin nodded his head and smiled, " I guess yeah. " I hugged Jumin, " Thanks! " then i saw yoosung glaring at Jumin, " I have my eyes on you Mr. Han. " I laughed and kissed his forehead then he sighed, " Well.. Lets go and have some sleep, Tomorrow will be a fun day. " Jaehee said happily, Jumin nodded and went to their rooms. Yoosung carried me towards to our room, He gently put me down on the bed and crawls on top of me. I hugged him and kissed his lips deeply, He kissed me back and smiled, " Saranghae Yoosung~ " He kissed me once again and chuckled, " Saranghae (y/n)~ ".

~ End of Chapter 17 ~