Chapter 26:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

Even though I'm only young to be a father, I was excited and Wanted to take the responsibility of it. " Lets tell your parents soon.. Okay? " She nodded her head and smiled at me, " Don't be scared.. I won't leave you. " She sniffed and hugged me tightly, " Let's tell the others and celebrate this okay? " She smiled and nodded her head happily, I took my phone and both of us went online.

Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
(Y/N) entered the chatroom.
Yoosung entered the chatroom.

Jumin Han: " Hello. "
Yoosung★: " We have to tell you something important.. "
(Y/N): " Pay attention to Yoosung.. "
Jaehee Kang: " Go on Yoosung. "
Zen: " Is it a Good news or a Bad news? "
707: " Hmm.. "
Yoosung★: " (y/n) is Pregnant. "
Jumin Han: " She is? "
707: " Omg! I'm going to be an Uncle! "
Zen: " Damn, You're so lucky. "
Jaehee Kang: " Are you going to tell her parents soon? "
Yoosung★: " Yes. "
Jumin Han: " Congrats Yoosung. "
707: " Let's celebrate!! "
(Y/N): " You guys aren't mad? "
Jaehee Kang: " There's no reason to be mad~ We're happy for you. "
(Y/N): " Thanks guys.. "
707: " We're here to support you. "
Zen: " Yeah~ Cheer up babe. "
Yoosung★: " I have my eyes on you Zen. "
707: " Oh snap-- A YY! "
Jaehee Kang: " YY ? "
707: " Yandere Yoosung. "
Jumin Han: " Watch out for Yoosung. "
Zen: " Oh damn. "
Yoosung★: " Welp.. We're gonna rest for a while. "
707: " See ya guys later again. "
Jaehee Kang: " Take care. "
Zen: " You too Baehee. "
Jumin Han: " Stop shitting around Zen. "
Zen: " Yeah right. "

Yoosung left the chatroom.
(Y/N) left the chatroom.
Jumin Han left the chatroom.
Jaehee Kang left the chatroom.
Zen left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.

" Hey babe? I think you should rest first. " She shook her head and hugged me, " No. " I pouted and started cuddling with her. " Why not? Is there something botherimg you? " She leaned her face closer to me and kissed my lip, I kissed her back and chuckled, " I want to rest with you. " I shook my head and patted her head. " Don't worry, I'll watch you~ " She frowned and sighed, " Fineeeee, Promise me.. You won't leave me. " I kissed her forehead and giggled happily, I leaded her to the bedroom and sat beside her. " Just rest there~ " I smiled sweetly at her and watched her fall asleep, As soon as she's asleep I quickly went to the living room to get my phone and texted the others.

To: Jumin, Seven, Zen and Jaehee
Come to my apartment while (y/n) is resting, We're gonna prepare the celebration.
Fr: Yoosung~

I went back her and leaned my face closer to her then kissed her forehead, " I'll just buy some things okay? I'll be back. " I went to the store to meet the others, " Guuuys! " I ran toward to them while panting, " L-Lets hurry up.. I-I don't really want to leave (y/n) alone.. " Seven patted my back and laughed, " Alright, Lets buy some stuffs! " Seven shouted happily. We bought some decoration for the celebration later, Jumin paid the bill and Seven drove us to the Apartment, I quickly check (y/n) if she was still sleeping. I sighed n relieved and smiled, " Thank God, " I heard 707 chuckled and patted my back, " Congrats again Yoosung. " I smiled and nodded my head happily.

We started decorating the living room and the kitchen, " We should buy a cake too. " Jumin offered, Jaehee and Zen agreed but Seven was thinking an idea. " How about.. Lets bake a cake! " I agreed with Seven and smiled, " I think Seven is right. " 707 thumbs up and started winking, " So.. Shall we bake now? " I nodded my head happily. We started baking a cake for (y/n) and for me of course-- 707 started playing with the Flour, I played with him and we started putting flour in Jumin's face. " Gayyyyy! " 707 was teasing him happily and Jumin threw the sack of flour into Seven's face, " Awee-- " We were shocked when we noticed (y/n) was watching us, " Heow~ " She waved at us happily and smiled, " Sh*t.. Cute. " I looked away and chuckled, " What's this all t to about? " We're not making an Eye to Eye contact with her but 707 suddenly shouted happily, " We are going to celebrate!! " I sighed and face palmed.

" Seriously? " He nodded his head and chuckled, " Celebrate? " She tilted her head and pouted, " Yes~ Because you're pregnant! " I chuckled and went closer to her, " Sorry for the mess and sorry if we woke you up.. " She kissed me on my forehead and chuckled, " It's okay~ " I sighed in relieved offered her. " Want join us? " She nodded her head quixkly and clapped her hands happily, " Yay~ " We continued baking the cake. (Y/N) sat on the chair and started watching us, I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her, " Are you okay? " She nodded her head weakly. I touched her forehead and sighed, " I think you're sick. "

She shook her head and gave me a weak smile, " I'm fine~ " I frowned and carried her to bed. " No, You're sick. " She pulled me into a hug and chuckled, I cuddled her and kissed her forehead. " Just there okay? " She nodded her head and hugged me tight, " E-Ehh.. Babe, Let me go. " She shook her head and pouted, " NOOOOO, You're staying with me. " I sighed ad chuckled, " Oh c'mon babe~ We still need to prepare. " She frowned and keeps shaking her head, " She looked at me and smiled happily, " Please.. Rest with me. " I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around her, " Fine. " She chuckled happily and We started taking a rest.

Jumin Han's Pov: ( Short Pov )
I went to Yoosung's bedroom and saw them sleeping, " Oh.. " I chuckled quietly and went back to the kitchen, " Hey guys, Yoosung and (y/n) is sleeping.. " I sat beside Jaehee and wrapped my arm around her, " Lets buy some gifts for them. " Jaehee chuckled and agreed, Zen took Jaehee away from Me. " Hey babe, Mind coming with me? " 707 face palmed and frowned, " Sheez.. Lets just go and buy some gifts for them. " I sighed and nodded my head, " Lets go. " Jaehee sighed deeply and frowned, 707 chuckled and patted her head. " Cheer up. " I walked beside Jaehee and held her hand, " Sorry. " She blushed and looked away, " It's okay. " She smiled and giggled then Zen held her other hand, " Nope. " I sighed and We went to a store to find some gifts.

~ To Be Continued  ~