Introduction + Request Information

Luv featuring Jamal Murray

"Murray" Brandon Ingram yelled as he saw his friend Jamal at the Adiddas event they were hosting.

"What's up man." Jamal said as they dapped each other.

"You know I'm here. Trying to get used to this Laker thing but I am surving." Brandon said. He noticed that his friend was occupied with something on his phone.

"Okay. Murray. Who is that baddie I see you lurking?" Brandon said he nudged his friend. Jamal shook his head and smiled to himself.

"I aint lurking. Just making sure the feed looking nice." Jamal said to Brandon. Brandon laughed at his friend as he put his arm around his shoulder.

"Tell me. You feeling her aint it." Brandon said as he pulled Jamal away from the group of persons.

"Man we've been talking for a while. I might sound crazy, but I think I'm falling in love with her." Jamal said with a little smile. He face lit up more when he saw a message from her popped up on his phone.

"And that's her now I bet right." Brandon said laughing at his friend. Jamal nodded his head and replied to her message.

"Soo now. I know you might be worried that you are falling in love, but everyone falls in love sometimes and it is not a crime." Brandon said to his friend.

"Okay Tory Lanez." Jamal said laughing. "I think I will talk about it with her when I got back to Denver"

"First of all. Tanto Metro and Devonte said that first. Get your facts straight." Brandon said laughing "and you gooo Murray. Get your girl and treat her right."

"Let us get this money lover boy" He said as he dragged Jamal back infront with organizers. Jamal smiled to himslef knowing that he was blessed with such a wonderful person.

_._

I told you guys that I would be back 😊😊😊

So here is how you can request:

Either message me or comment below

Name
Player
Scenario
Explicit or Non- Explicit

Updates varies on my mood and how my schedule is looking.

One Love
Agape💜