44|| Big Brother Blues ~ Kevin Durant

For mrswade3

Aaniyah's P.O.V.

"Are you fucking serious. You're here messing with my baby sister since when and now she is preganant? What in the living hell." Draymond yelled as he got up to walk out of the new house Kevin and I bought.

"And what did I tell you about messing around with my teammates? Wait he wasn't even here that long for you to be pregnant. What the hell." He yelled as he walked back in. Anger was the only expression that was evident on his face and I knew what I was about to say will make even more upset.

"Um Dray. We've been together for over a year now, since he was at OKC". I said in an almost whisper. Kevin just stoof awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck as Draymond fumed through the room.

"Are you fucking serious now it is one thing about being with a teammate but you was with him when he was an opponent. What in the living hell?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. It was a good thing that we lived in a big gatted house so that the neighbours would not have to call the police.

"It is not that big of a deal Dray." Kevin said trying to calm him down. I shot him a look, knowing those were the worst words to ever tell him.

"Well excuse me Kevin Fucking Durant Mr. Superstar. It is not big of a deal that you and MY SISTER have been hiding this from me and all of a sudden you pop up and be like "hey I'm pregnant". It is not big of a deal that I fucking trust you like a brother while you shooting your little sperm heads inside of my sister. And that is why Westbrook should've knock your two front teeth out when we were in OKC. Bitch ass nigga." He said as he shook his head and picked up his keys off the coffee table.

"Aaniyah. I'll talk to you when I feel like and you bitch ass fucker. Don't come near me at practice or in the locker room because I aint trying to get suspended." He said as he walked out of the house and slammed the door shut. I let out a loud sigh and let the pent up tears run down my face. Dray wasn't just my brother, he was like my best friend and this shit hurts bad.

"Look babe. He is just angry right now. Everything is going to be okay alright." Kevin as he hugged me and rubbed my back. I shook my head no and unwrapped myself from his embrace.

"Come on Aaniyah. Don't be like that." He said with a worried look on his face. I chuckled to my self and headed towards our bedroom.

"Don't be like what? This is all your fault. Your dumb ass don't know how to pull out and now I lost a brother and a best friend. So just sit down and reevaluate yourself for me please." I yelled towards him. I heard him sucked his teeth as I slammed the door shut. I was upset at everybody, including myself.

Kevin's P.O.V.

"So I heard Dray found out." Steph said as he stood next to me in the locker room sipping from a bottle of milk. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I continue to get ready to go home. Practice was horrible today. Dray purposely messed up all my plays and had coach going extra hard on us.

"Yeah. I find he is overreacting." I said as I rolled my eyes. I pulled my shirt over my head and sat down to put on my shoes.

"Overreacting? Really. You have his baby sister pregnant you know. He is probably figuring out how to kill you and hide your body right now." Steph said as he chuckled. I side-eyed him as he shrugged.

"I'm just telling you the truth Durant. If my sister just showed up and said she was pregnant and never mentioned to me about a boyfriend or anything. All hell would break lose. So I understand where Dray is coming from. And you know he is dramatic as hell so this might last around two weeks to two months."

"Once it doesn't fuck up my game. I honestly do not care. All I know that I love Aaniyah and I will love that child. I hope for her sake that he shows up to the baby shower so I don't have to deal with her crying about how her brother hates her." I said as I sighed. I picked up my duffel bag and headed out of the locker room.

Walking out of the arena, Draymond was standing by the front desk talking to one of the clerks. I told the clerk good bye and he stared down my soul like he was ready to snatch it, but I am not afraid of nobody so I stared right back.

"Snake ass muthafucka."

"Do you think he is going to show up to the baby shower Kev?" Aaniyah asks as we did the final touches for the party before all the guests arrive. It has been about three months since we told him about her pregnancy and he hasn't been around at all. She was now showing and was due in the next two months or so.

"Honestly I don't know. He still have heavy hate for me. You see it at games, he refuse to pass me the ball when I am wide open. Nearly caused us a game to the Nets. The fucking Nets." I said getting angry at the last game we played. Coach Kerr scolded him for his bad decisions and he wasn't phased at all.

"I really miss him Kevin. I know we were wrong and all but I want him to forgive us. I really do."

The baby shower was in full swing with members of the team, their wives and/or girlfriends and a couple of Aaniyah's friends. Everything was going good, but Draymond has not showed up as yet and it was driving her crazy. I tried my best to be as calm as possible but the closer it was for us to end the party, the more anxious she got. I didn't want her to cry in front of all these people, but I knew it was going to happen if he doesn't show up.

"How y'all could start the party with out me man?" We heard Draymond's voice as he entered the house. I was in shock that he actually showed up and Aaniyah quickly waddled in his direction.

"You actually made it. I thought you wasn't coming." She said as she hugged him. He chuckled a bit and embraced his sister.

"Nah, plus the baby needs to know who uncle Dray is. I am sorry for overreacting. I had to take some time to really understood what is going on. You are my little sister and I don't want anything bad happening to you." He said while he glared at me. He let go of her hug and opened the door which had a stack of gifts for the baby outside.

"You are the best brother ever." She screeched a bit. I smiled to myself. I really loved it when she was happy. Her face would have this enticing glow that would lift up any room. I just hope, he doesn't mess up again and she will be happy for a long time.

"And you Durant. I still don't like you, but expect the ball in practice tomorrow, since Kerr keep hoping on my dick about it." Draymond said laughing.

"You right. How the hell your dumb asses almost lost to the Nets." Kerr yelled from the other side of the room. The entire house filled with laughter as debates about basketball emerged throughout the room.

"I am serious. Hurt my little sister, your balls will be hanging in front of the door." He whispered to me.

_._

I hope you like this Aaniyah 😊💜

I know I have been hella MIA. I know I said there would be a total of like 12 final imagines? Yeah I changed my mind. There are four requested imagines left and then it will be the grand finale. My other two books will be officially starting in March so add them to your library if you haven't.

"Spoiled Brats" and "Group Chat Chronicles: We Are Family"

Question: What and who do you want to see for the Grand Finale?