19|| The Pup Has Return (Explicit) ~ Andrew Wiggins

For itsemmaaye

Andrew's P.O.V.

"I am soooo ready to reach home. This has been one hell of a road trip." Zach groaned as we walked in the team plane. We just wrapped up an east coast road trip and we were exhausted. Playing the Cavs, Raptors and Boston, plus four more teams can put a physical strain on your body.

"I understand you man. I am ready to go home." I said as I found my seat on the plane.

"Stop playing Wiggins, you know you not going home to rest. Especially with Emma home." Karl shouted to me. The team started making "ooo" sounds as I shook my head at him.

"I will be going to bed tonight." I said as I took out my phone.

"Yup you will be going to bed tonight with yo dick-"

"ZACH." I shouted at him and sent him a glare. The entire team started laughing and talking about who have something waiting for them at home and who doesn't.

"What is all of this commotion?" Coach Tibs said as he finally strolled onto the plane.

"Wiggins is trying to convince us that he is going to sleep, knowing he got a girl home waiting for him, probably with her legs wide open." Karl spilled all the beans to coach. I shook my head at him as he smiled at me. These are the people I call friends.

"Just don't go on too long. We have practice in the afternoon and she tends to wear you out." Coach said. The team started to laugh again as I stale faced him. I don't care what nobody says, when this pup returns home he is going straight to bed.

"Emma where are you?" I said as I walked through the front door of our apartment.

"I'm in the bathroom." she said. I walked towards our bedroom and put down my bags. Taking in a deep breath, I realize that room smelled like vanilla. Vanilla candles are only lit in this house when we are about to do something. No.No.No. I need to sleep.

"How was the trip baby." she said as I heard her feet walk through the room.

"It could've been better. Right now I need some sleep." I said as I was busy putting away my stuff in the closet.

"Well I miss youuu." she said sounding a little whiny.

"I miss you too babe. Trust me." I said as I turned around. I swear my breathing stopped for a second. She was in a short silk robe and had it open showing her bare body. How am I suppose to sleep if she is strutting around like this.

"You know. My original plan was to be layed down on my bed with my legs opened waiting for you, but you came earlier than I expected." she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Karl jinxed this shit. Fuck you Karl.

"You know babe I'm a little tired and stuff. Traveling coast to coast and." I got cut off as I felt her rubbing my member through my sweats and watching me with her big bambi eyes. How am I not suppose to fuck the shit out of her?

"You sound a little stress. You know I can take care of that right." she said as she swiftly pulled down my pants and underwear. I hissed as the cold air hit my now very erect member. I stepped out of my pants, picked her up and threw her down on the bed.

"I thought you were tired." she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Fuck sleep right now." was all I said before attacking her plump lips. My cold hands roamed her heated body and she pulled off my shirt. I kissed down to her neck, nibling and licking that sweet spot that make her fill the air with moans.

As I finished marking her neck, I kissed down to the valley of her breast as her hands roamed through my hair. I licked around her nipples, and started to suck on her right boob. As I was assulting her breast, I thrusted my self deep inside of her.

"Fuck Daddyy." she pured, tightening the grip she had on my hair. I slowly pump, deep strokes inside of her as I kissed back up to her neck. Her nails pierced my back and her body slowly arched off the bed.

"Faster please. Faster." she yelled out. I quickly sped up my strokes, making sure she felt every inch. Her pussy did powers soo I wanted her to climax as fast as I am going to nut. I lifted up her legs and put them on my shoulder, thrusting long, hard and quick inside of her. Her moans was music to my ears as her head toss and turn at the pleasure. Her walls started to clench as my member started to twitch knowing that our release was really close. She took her index finger and started to rub her clit as I thrusted faster.

"Fuck. Daddy. I'm about to cum. Shit." she yelled, rubbing her clit faster.

"Let it all out baby girl. Let it out." I said as I buried my head in her neck. She let out a scream the same time as I let our a loud groan as her juices flowed down my member and my seed filling her up. I continue to stroke slowly, as we both calm down from our orgasms. I finally pulled out and layed down next to her.

"Shit. Babe. I needed that. You can go sleep now." she said as she turned to her side. I smacked her ass lightly and pulled the covers over us. Hearing her light snores, I turn to admire this woman who I shared so many moments with. Love cannot describe how I feel for her. She makes my life complete and I am soo happy she is here with me

"No matter what. This pup will always return home to you and your sweet love." I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

_._

Yes I know I know. I haven't updated in like five-ever but... 😁😁😁

I hoped you enjoyed this Emma 😊💜💜💜

Author's Note tonight? 👀👀👀

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜