41|| Push It To The Limit (Explicit) ~ Kelly Oubre Jr

Y'all need some TB Corbin Blue in your lives.

For LittleSwagStyles

Kelly's P.O.V.

Two weeks.

Two motherfuckin' weeks.

It has been two long, stressful, horrendous, tempting, two weeks.

I never thought I would this attached. But two weeks is too damn long for me to not be deep inside of Abby's sweet, sweet sugar.

Abby came up with the idea to see how long we can last without having sex. As you can see I am struggling.

I laughed it off at first, because I've been used to going on these long road trips, but them she added the rules.

"You can't please yourself." Abby smirked. I groaned at the thought. Lotion was my best friend through these trying times and I couldn't even use it.

But she is not going to know, you say. I wish. She has Bradly and John mointering my lotion bottle because "Kelz always ashy so we know if he uses to much he jacking off."

Such wonderful teammates I have.

"You okay there big fellah?" John asked me with a smirk on his face. I glared at him as he and Beal started to laugh. I wanted to knock both of their heads together.

"It is not funny." I mumbled as I stared them down. We were on the team bus heading back to DC from New York.

"Yes it is. You are soo agitated that you almost knocked Prozingis and Anthony's heads together." Beal said chuckling.

"Keep playing with me I will knock both of yours together." I gritted through my teeth. Damn you Abby.

"What's up with all this violence I'm hearing?"Markief asked as he turned around to face us.

"Oh the youngin here went and go make a stupid bet and now he is sexually frustrated and it is funny." John said laughing. Markief shook his head and laughed with them.

"Oubre. Oubre. Oubre. I thought you was smarter than this fam. I really thought." he said shaking his head. I stuck up my middle finger at them as the three older guys laughed at me.

"Aye. Last time I check. None of us are Abby. Better go home and fix your problem son." Beal added laughing. I groaned at them, and put on my headphones. But I hope Abby knows that she is going to get dick down hard tonight.

Abby's P.O.V.

"I need for him to break down and lose the bet. I can't struggle like this anymore." I ranted to my best friend on the phone.

"Girl. He came home two days ago and you guys are dying. When he comes home tonight from that game just walk around the house naked. You will get fucked." she said. I let out a loud said as I ran my hand over my face.

"Nah. Knowing him he is competitive and petty and would walk around the house naked." I said as I rolled my eyes. She chuckled on the other side of the phone as she snacked on something.

"And knowing your freaky ass you going to drop on your knees and suck his dick. Y'all just need to make a tie." she said laughing. I sucked my teeth at her because she knows I hate losing.

"You know what. I am just going to walk around im his favourite pair of lingerie and see what happens."I said as I went through my closet.

"Mhhm. Have fun. I will put in that order for the wheel chair still." she said laughing before she hanged up. I let out a loud sigh, not ready for tonight's activities at all.

"And the King has returned to his palace where his Queen awaits." I giggled as I heard Kelly's voice boomed through the house. His extra ass was always saying some shit.

"Hey baby" I said as I kissed his cheek as he walked through our bedroom door. He raised his eye brow at me and nodded at my attire. I was in simple house clothes, a tank top and my boy shorts.

"Bet." he said as he started to undress. I smiled a bit because I know I had him.

"What?"I asked innocently. He looked at me with a disbelief look and shook his head.

"Just know Abby.." he started as he walked into the bathroom.

"Just know what Oubre?" I laughed as I turned to straighten up ontop of of the dresser. Minding my own business I felt a body press me against the dresser. Turning my head slighty, I saw a naked Kelly pressing his very large self unto me.

"Just know that I am about to fuck the shit out of you. Since you want to be playing games and shit." He said into my ear before attacking my neck.

"You know this means that you lost right." I said as my breathing started to itch. His hands traveled down to the hem of my underwear as he ran his fingers up and down my slit through the fabric.

"I still win no matter what."

"Fuck Papi." I yelled as his member reached to my spot. We were in round four and my entire body was sore.

"Shit baby girl. Ride that dick good." he groaned as he smacked my ass. I sped up a bit as my arms were wrapped around his neck and his lips were attached to my nipples. I was wondering how this boy is not tired, but I kept on going because it felt soo good.

"PAPI" I screamed as my body started to shake uncontrollably. All the mixture of my juices and cum just flowed down unto his memberm and lap. He sped up his thrusts as his seed soon filled me. He wrapped his arms around me and laid me down on the bed.

"Are you tired baby girl."he asked. I nodded my head in response as he chuckled at me.

"Good. Never come up with a bet like that again. I'll fix you in the morning." he said as he slowly pulled out. He softly kissed my lips and pulled the covers over us.

"And when I say fix. I mean fix."

_._

Kelly is soo 😍

I hoped you enjoyed this Abby 😊💜

1/12 final imagines 👀😭 (Yes I am counting down)

And thanks to everyone who gave me encouraging words the other night. Love you guys 💜💜💜💜

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜