9|| Excuse Me Miss (Explicit) ~ Wade Baldwin

For aliyahg12

Wade's P.O.V.

"Aye Rook. Everything okay." Mike said to me laughing. I snapped out of the little daze I was in and continues to dribble the ball.

"Yeah. I am goood." I said as I started my pre-game drills.

"He's lying. He was staring at some girl in the stands. She has him quite mesmerized." Deyonta said as she shot the ball.

"I'm not." I said as I smacked my lips.

"Sure Baldwin. We saw you giving her googly eyes." Zach said as he walked up to us. Where are all of these guys coming from?

"I mean. She is a pretty young lady. Use your basektball powers and talk to her after the game." Mike said. I just nodded at him and I looked back at the crowd to find him. I had to speak to her tonight.

"Awww. The Rook is in loveee." Zach said as the rest of them laughed. I sucked my teeth and continued to warm up for the game.

It was halftime and we were leading against the Jazz 60-54. The game was going well but I knew coach wanted us to play better. As I walked through the tunnel, I spotted the same girl that caught my attention earlier. She smiled as me and I sent a wink back.

"Hey. Can you ask that young lady over there to wait for me after the game" I asked one of the guards as I pointed at her. The guard nodded his head and I went to the locker room.

"Great first half guys." Coach Fizdale started. "I want you guys to keep on passing the ball and making shots. However we need to crack down on defense. Baldwin. You are looking good out there tonight son." I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah coach. He showing out tonight. He is trying to impress some girl in the stands." Mike said laughing. The whole locker room started to laugh and make kissy sounds.

"Aye Aye. Guys calm down. Is she cute Baldwin?" Coach turned around as asked. I smiled to my self and chuckled a bit.

"Coach. She is fioonnnneeeeeee" Deyonta chimed in.

"Plus. I saw him winking at her before we came in here." Marc said causing another round of cheering.

"Alright. Alright guys. Enough about girls. We have a game to win." Coach said laughing. We all walked out and headed to the court for halftime. As I walked out of the tunnel, I spot her again and she sent a big smile my way. I bit my lip at her and felt someone jump on me.

"Yeaaaaaaaaah Baldwin." Mike and Deyonta said laughing.

Aliyah's P.O.V.

Coming to this game was the best idea I ever had. My team was winning by 10 points and one of the players wanted to speak to me after the game. Little ole me. I couldn't believe it. I texted my best friend, who was suppose to be with me but took ill, telling her all what happened. As the final buzzer rang, she sent me a text saying "Get that dick girl😂" Only her I swear.

"Excuse me. Ms. Aliyah?" The security guard that informed me the earlier about Wade wanting to meet me said.

"Follow me this way." he said as he walked through the tunnel. I followed behind him and he stopped right infront of the locker room door.

"He had a good game tonight. So he might take a while with interviews and such." he said as he leaned against the wall keeping me company. I nodded at him and pulled out my phone to keep myself busy until he comes out. Other players started to leave the locker room, and when they saw me they would either smile or whisper something to one another.

"Oh shit. You got shawty out here waiting on you Rook." Mike shouted back into the locker room as he saw me. I heard mumbles coming from the locker room and I laughed a little.

"Excuse me miss, but you got my boy Wade sprung. Treat him right okay." Deyonta said as he walked out of the room soon after. I blushed a bit and nodded my head at him. These boys were obviously too much.

"Finally. Thanks man." Wade said as he thanked the security. The security left both of us there. He was extra fine closer up and I was nervous as hell.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Wade Baldwin." he smiled at me as he put his hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm Aliyah. Nice to meet you as well." I said as I shook his hand. I felt sparks going through my body as our hands touch. I just met this guy and he is already doing things to me.

"Well. Miss Aliyah. I couldn't help but notice you in the stands this evening and I would not let the opportunity to get to know you pass." he said as he held my hand.

"Well. Your teammates made it known that you wanted to speak to me." I said laughing a bit. He shook his head and smiled at me. That smile did something to my soul and I couldn't explain what.

"I was wondering, if we can get to know each other over some pizza?" he asked me, with a hopeful look.

"Sure. Why not. I am hungry anyways." I said as I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and walked us out of the stadium to the car.

After a fun dinner, Wade dropped me home and I did not want the night to end. I was having fun with him. He is so sweet and funny and everything about him is just perfect.

"Thank you for the dinner Wade. I'm glad we got to hang out." I said as I was about to open the door to his car.

"No problem. I appreciated you hanging out with me." he said as he smiled at me. I was about to exit the car he held my waist.

"Wait a seccond." he said as I he licked his lips. I turned to him and he grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I instantly kissed back and closed the door. Guess who wasn't going home.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lifted me up and put me on his lap. Our kisses got heated as we both fought for dominance. I pulled his shirt over his head as he pulled away from the kiss.

"You sure about this?" he asked. I nodded my head and started to kiss and nibble his neck.

"Okay girl." he said as he grabbed my ass. He quickly pulled down my jeans and underwear, as he pulled down his. I continued to assult his neck as I felt his member growing beneath me. I lifted my self up and slowly slid down his huge member.

"Fuck. You are to tight." he said as he pressed his fingers into my ass. I began bouncing on him slowly, as I found a comfortable rhythm. I make sure to take his full length everytime and gave him the ride of his life. He pulled up my shirt and pulled down my bra, making my boobs spilled out and started to suck on my left one as he played with my right nipple. My moans quickly filled the car, as it got hot and stick. I sped up the pace I was going, through my head back at the pleasure I was receiving. He go of my breast and grabbed my ass and started to pound deep and hard inside of me.

"Fuck. Fuck Fuck." I screamed into his chest. I swear I felt him deep inside of my stomach. I felt a knot tighten and I knew my release was soon. I started to rub my clit as he quicken his thrusts.

"Cum for me." he whispered in my ear. I let out a loud screech as I squirted all over his chest and my juices covered his shaft. He pulled out from me and I stroke his member as he seed shot out. We both layed down on the seat, out of breath.

"Shit. I'm glad you wanted to speak to me." I said as he chuckled a bit.

_._

Wade Baldwin IV is a fine ass man. 😭😭😭 I don't know enough about him to claim him as a bae, but he could get all of this. 💀

But anyways, Aliyah I hoped you enjoyed it 😊💜

Ladies, make sure to check out my book As The World Turns: NBA Edition 💜💜😊😊😊

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜