13|| Honey I'm Home (Explicit) ~ Kelly Oubre Jr

For Nemo1987

Naiema's P.O.V.

When Kelly left for the 6 game road trip, we were on bad terms. We had a big argument over something I do not remember. Just know that I am still upset at him and I am not looking forward to seeing him. He is arriving tonight and I refuse to do the big home coming I would usually do when he goes on long road trips. Call me petty, but that is life.

"Honey, I'm home." I heard his voice rang through house. The two dogs Saint and $oul barked through the house as they recognized their owner. I layed back down in my bed and continue to scroll through instagram.

"Naiema. I'm home" he said with a hint of irritation as he stand at the doorway of our room. I looked up at him and nodded my head. He rolled his eyes at me and headed to the bathroom.

"You know. You can atleast say. Oh hey Kelly you had a good trip. Nice to see you." he said as he emptied his dirty laundry in the basket.

"Oh hey Kelly you had a good trip." I said mocking him. He sucked his teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

"I aint playing Naiema. What is your problem?" he said sounding angry. I didn't answer him because I didn't have an answer and he was looking extra fine the more he got mad. Yes I am the type to piss off her man for spite.

"Okay. You have no answer. Cool." he said as he picked up his keys of the dresser.

"I'm going to pick up food for the both of us since I am caring boyfriend. And you better be answering me when I come back." he said sternly as he left the room. I heard the front door closed and I smiled to myself. The two dogs jumped on the bed and started to rub their heads.

"Yeah. He really thinks I'm going to listen to him. Alright then." I said to myself laughing.

I heard the door open and close again as I was in the kitchen getting something to drink.

"Here is dinner." he said as he put the Chick-fil-a bags on the counter. I smiled at him and quickly opened the bag to take out my sandwich.

"Damn. You lost your manners too." he mumbled to himself as he bit into his sandwich. I rolled my eyes at him. We ate our food in silence but he kept giving me a glare. As I gathered our garbage, I felt his arms wrapped around my torso. I quickly threw the garbage in the bin as he tightened his grasp.

"Now. I've been on the road for two long weeks. Playing back to back and traveling different time zones and I come home to this." he said in my ear. I felt him push me against the counter making me hiss.

"I don't know if you are doing this for spite or not, but I do not tolerate this behaviour." he said as he smacked ny ass. I don't know why he was doing all of this talking and not giving me the dick. I pushed myself on him and let out a small moan.

"Thought so." he chuckled lowly as he pushed me back on the counter. He shoved his hand inside of my shorts and started to play with my clit through my underwear. I was slowly melting in his arms as I got wetter and wetter. He pushed my underwear to the side and slid two of his fingers inside of me. He pumped them in and out at a fast pace. My breathing hitched as I felt his lips along my neck. I was close to my release as he pulled his fingers out. I quickly turned around and gave him a death glare.

"Think again babygirl if I'm going to leave you cum after you been treating me bad all day." he said as he licked his fingers clean. I let out a fustrated sigh and headed to our room.

"And don't touch my shit either." he shouted.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed it Naiema 😊💜

Until Next Time.
One Love
Agape 💜