15|| I Spy (Explicit) ~ Klay Thompson

For Nemo1987

Brie's P.O.V.

"Let us play a little game." My boyfriend Klay Thompson said. We were sitting in the back yard of my brother Brandon house, as we visted him in LA for the weekend.

"And what game that would be?" I asked him slightly amused. He always came up with weird or interesting ideas at the oddest times.

"Let us play. I spy." he said with s cheesy smile on his face. I raised my eyebrow at hin and chuckled a bit.

"Like the game little kids play?" I asked.

"Yes. Now let out your inner child and let us play. Brandon's back yard is huge so there is many things for us to spy." he said tickling my sides a bit making me jump. I glared at him and he gave me that cute smile that warmed my heart.

"Fine. But you go first." I said as I layed dowm on his lap.

"Aight. I spy with my little eyes, something blue and big." he said as he looked around. Blue and big... Hmmm

"Oh the sky." I said a little excited.

"Nope." he said laughing a bit. My smile turned into a frown. What could it be?

"Dude. It is the sky. Stop playing." I said hitting his arm lightly. He shook his head no and laughed a bit at my confused look.

"Big and Blue. The sky. The sky. The motherfucking Sky. You playing with my emotions Thompson. I don't like this game anymore." I said as I huffed and cross my arms. He laughed at me and took my hand.

"Baby girl. The pool right infront of you. It is big and it is kind of blue." he said laughing. I hit him again as I rolled my eyes.

"Not fair." I said as I pouted at him.

"Mhhm. Your turn." he said smiling at me.

"Fine. Fine. I spy with my little eyes, something red and lacy?" I said, sounding more like a question.

"What?" Klay said laughing. He looked at the direction my eyes were focused and started to laugh. We got up and walked to the plant and started to laugh at what it was.

"Why is my brother so nasty?" I asked laughing.

"Why he got some girl underwear in his plants?" Klay asked as we laughed some more. We continued the little game as we walked through the backyard. Everytime Klay would laugh, I caught my self watching his plump lips.

"Your turn bae." he said as he looked around.

"I spy with my little eyes something pink, plump and soft." I said as I took a step closer with a smirk on my face.

"Hmmm.. I think it is this." he said as he pressed his lips on him. Our lips moved together as our kiss got deep and passionate.

"Ewwwww. Maa Brie is out here in my yard swapping spit with this Thompson guy." Brandon yelled. We pulled away from each other and I rolled my eyes at my younger brother.

"Oww. Ma what was that for." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Stop minding your sister business she is grown. And just because this is your house, it doesn't mean I still can't whoop you." our mom said as she stood next to him. She sent a smile our way and turned back to Brandon.

"Well Brandon if you leave Klay and I alone I wont tell ma about the red thong we find in your plant." I said smiling at her. He sent me one death glare and Klay chuckled behind of me.

"Ouch. Ma you trying to give me a concussion or something." he said after she hit him in the back of his head again.

"I hope you out in LA cross dressing and not messing around with these little hoes Xavier." she said to him. You know shit was real, since she called him by his middle name. He sent me one last death glare as our mother preached to him about hoes and living this LA lifestyle on their way to the store.

"Oh. And Brie. Do not have any sexual intercourse in my house." Brandon shouted as he closed the front door.

"No promises." I heard Klay mumbled to himself. I laughed and dragged him inside of the house to get something cold to drink.

"You know we still playing the game right." he said as he opened the water bottle.

"Oh yes. Your turn." I said as I hopped on the island.

"Well I spy with my little eyes, something smooth like chocolate and sweet like honey and I am dying to have a taste." he said as he stood between my legs. His words had a slight effect on me and I knew where this was going.

"No taste testing right now." I said with a shrug.

"Oh really now." he said as he put the bottle down on the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yup. But there is a trial run." I said unbuttoning his pants. I rubbed my hand over his hardening member.

"Mhhm" he groaned a bit. "And what does this trial run includes."

"Well." I started as I pulled down his pants and boxer, leaving his member to spring out. He let out a low moan due to the cool air and pressed him self closer to me. He pulled down my shorts and panties in a quick motion and toss them somewhere in the kitchen. I grabbed the base of his member and stroke it a couple of times before linning him up with my enterance. He removed my hand and I gave him a curious look.

" I think I'm going to test this by myself." he said as his pushed his entire length inside of me. My head fell back as I tried to get adjusted to his size. He planted kisses on my neck down to the valley of my breast and back up. Getting comfortable and thrusted inside of me deep and slow, making sure I feel every inch of him. I layed back down on the counter and wrapped my legs around his torso as he continue to make love to me slowly. He adjusted me a bit as he kissed my lips passionately, wrapping his arm around my body. My back arched of the counter as he hit a spot that I never knew that I had. Realising what he did, he continually thrusted to that place, making me moan in pure bliss. This was the best sex I had in years and I was having it on my baby brother's kitchen counter.

"Shit." Klay groaned as he picked up his pace. The sound of our skin slapping and moans filled the air as our climaxes were close. A couple more thrusts in and all my juices flowed down his shaft as his seed filled me up.

"Let us clean up before your brother kill us." he said chuckling.

After a couple more rounds, Klay and I were cuddling in the guest room we were staying at when we heard Brandon and my mome return home.

"Why does my kitchen smell like sex. OH HELL NAWH YOU GUYS WERE NOT FUCKING IN MY KITCHEN." we heard Brandon scream. Klay and I watched each other and laughed.

"Ouchh. Really Ma. Again." he yelled again.

"Watch your language little boy. And at least I'm going to have grand babies soon since I know I aint get none from you since you out here messing with these little LA hoe." my mother said. Oh Lord.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed this Brie 😊💜

Poor Poor Brandon 😂😂👀

Question: Do you guys see the picture in the multimedia or wattpad just messing around again?

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜