28|| Assumptions (Explicit) ~Karl-Anthony Towns

For mixedchica. Check out her imagine book one time guys 👀

Laila's P.O.V.

"Laila. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Karl yelled as he walked into the bedroom holding a beaded necklace.

"First of all. You need to tone it down a bit. And it is a necklace. What is your stress towns?" I said as I rolled my eyes and continued to read my book.

"Uh. I never bought you this necklace. Which guy you got this piece of shit from? Which nigga dick you sucking for this huh?" He yelled back at me. He has officially lost all brain cells.

"Boy. Listen to me. The only dick I sucking is your dry crusty own. So fuck outta here with that bullshit. And secondly it belongs to Zach. He forgot it and I was suppose to give it to you." I smacked my lips at him and rolled my eyes. I never saw him like this and he is getting on my last nerves.

"Stop fucking lying to me. He was in this house fucking you right?. Only reason his necklace will be in the bathroomm" He said as he angrily got his gear together for practice, twirling the necklace in his hand.

"Excuse me. Do you know who the fuck you are speaking too? I think not Karl-Anthony. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." I said as I took in a deep breathe. He really wanted me to fuck him up today.

"You are the one who already wreck themselves. Fucking the crew. Hoping from one dick to another like this is hop scotch. You know what. When I come back home, I want your shit out of my house." He yelled as he walked out the door.

"Sorry boo can't do. You forgot that this is MY house. Your shit will be kindly placed outside of the door for you to collect them. I make money too you know." I yelled back at him as the door shut. Karl- Anthony Towns made the worst mistake he ever did today.

Karl's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe the two of them. How in the world does my girl goes behind my back and fucks my teammate? How in the world does he break bro code?I never went around dicking down his girl, why would in the world he do that shit and betray me.

"Towns. Get the hell out of LaLa land. And run the play for me please." Coach Thibs yelled as he snapped me out of my thoughts. We got in formation to run the play, and Zach was guarding me. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Damn. Trouble in paradise Towns?" He chuckled a bit as we ran down the court. I hissed at him and caught the ball from Andrew. Zach decided to play extra hard on defense, elbowing me in my side.

"That's a fucking foul Lavine" I yelled as I pushed him off of me. His little red self stumnled a bit and pushed me back.

"The fuck you think you pushing big guy." He said getting red. At this moment I was upset at the guy I called my brother.

"You are a fucking backstabber. You wouldn't think I would find out huh." I said sizing up to him. The entire team stopped what they were doing to watch the argument that was happening.

"What in the world are you talking about Towns." He said as he took one step closer to me.

"You think I'm dumb. You wouldn't think that I would find out about you fucking my girl. What happened to bro code man?" I spat in his face. The entire court got quiet.

"WAIIITTT.. WHAT?" Andrew looked around confused as shit. I wanted answers and I wanted them now, even if I have to beat the shit out of him for them.

"Again. Man up and tell me that you and my girl was fucking." I said through gritted teeth. I grabbed him by his jersey and lifted him up off the ground a bit.

"That is enough drama for today." Coach Thibs said as he blew his whistle. I dropped Zach to the ground and walked away.

"Towns. Please leave my court. You will be benched tonight. Matter of fact don't bother come to the arena. And for the rest of you guys. Extra laps for being such bitches and stood up and watch a fight." After coach said his words, I smacked my lips, got my stuff and left the arena. I was not in the mood for any of this bullshit. I pray and pray that Laila doesn't fuck up today.

Laila's P.O.V.

"Thanks for picking up his things. He would highly appreciate it." I said to Andrew on the phone. Practice finished early, due to Karl creating a scene so I got Andrew to pick up his shit and carry it to his old apartment. Karl-Anthony Towns have no idea who he messed with.

"Really. You fucking changed the locks." Karl yelled from the other side of the door.

"Yes. I did. You do not live here anymore. Why would I want you to have access to my home?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Stop fucking playing Laila. Let me in the house pleaseee." He said as his voice started to get weak. On a normal day I would feel bad, but right now I am on my don't give a fuck attitude and I really don't care.

"Why should I? I thought we were done." I said as I walked towards the front door. I already know what is about to happen.

"Baby I am sorry. I was just assuming shit and I have been in a bad mood. I took it out on you and Zach and I am really sorry." He said with full of emotion. I chuckled to myself and opened to the door. As soon as the door opened I brought him down to my level for a steamy kiss. He walked us inside of the house, closing the door behind of him. My arms wrapped around his neck as I savour those lips for the last time. He walked us over to the couch,not breaking the kiss and layed me down.

"Baby girl. Let me show you how sorry I am." He said as he kissed down my body. Small moans escaped my lips and his rough hands roamed my body. He slowly peeled off my clothes, leaving my body bare for him to admire.

"You know I love every inch of you right." He mumbled as he took off his clothes. He lined his member with my aching enterance and slowly pushed himself into my core. My body arched off the chair at the level of pleasure I felt. He continue to stroke deep and sensual, as his lips kissed all over my body. He was making love to me, just like the first time all over again.

"Damn." I purred as my legs began to shake. He sped up a bit, going a little deeper as my orgasm waved through my body. After a couple more thrusts, his warm liquid filled me up. We layed down on the couch for a while, listening to each others breathe. I had to do this now before, he thinks that we actually made up.

"Karl. I need you to leave." I said as I looked into his eyes. Anger washed over his face as he pulled out of me.

"Excuse me?" He said getting louder than usual.

"I need you to leave my house." I said simply. He got up and put on his clothes, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Really though Laila. After I made love to you. You through me out like that." He said as he sucked his teeth. Why can't he just leave without the long monologue man.

"Again. You assume to much. Stop with the assumptions and you will get some where." I said with a smile. He walked out of the house, slaming the door. At that moment Karl-Anthony Towns was no longer in my life.

_._
😈 You really thought it was going to have a happy ending. Ha 😂

I hope you enjoyed it though Laila 💜😊😊

2016 nearly done. My gosh. 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜