38|| Sore Breast & Good News ~ Devin Booker

For jaelingutierrez

Jaelin's P.O.V.

"I've been feeling soo bad these days. I feel like it is the food from that restaurant we went to the other night." I complained to my best friend Jasmine as I sprawled out on the couch in Devin's and I home.

"Really, you've been sick for about four days now, I doubt that it is the restaurant. You need to go to the doctor or some shit." She said as she sipped on her lemonade.

"Hell. No. You know I hate doctors. I will just drink tea and fight it out like I always do." I said as I closed my eyes. I had a pounding headache and my stomach was twisting and turning, making me feel extremely nauseous.

"Stubborn ass." she mumbled as she took a bit of her chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. My mouth slowly watered at the sight of that magnificent sandwich. It was looking like it was heaven sent.

"Do you want a piece Jaelin?" She laughed a bit as I nodded my head. She broke off a piece for me and a I gobbled it down in one bite.

"Yoooooo" she randomly yelled as she clutched her chest.

"What is the problem Jas?" I said as I sat up properly in the couch. Her face showed evident paint and I was soo confused. Today is definitely not our day.

"My boobs are hurting me. Like bad. I really hate this shit." Jasmine said shaking her head. I laughed at bit, understanding what she is feeling. My own tend to get quite tender, especially around the time of my period.

"It is okay girl. It is probably growing or your time of the month is here." I said with a simple shrug. My stomach started to hurt again, but I ignored the feeling and focused on the television in front of me.

"Wait. Bitch you pregnant." she yelled again. I watched her with a raised eyebrow, trying to figure out where she was coming from.

"How?" I asked suspiciously.

"You are all sick and vomiting and my breast hurts. And I heard when your breast hurts, someone you are close with is pregnant. " She said as she crossed her arms.

"That is bull shit." I said laughing at her. She kept that serious look on her face convinced that I was pregnant. "I am not pregnant Jas."

"Mhhhm. I know Devin's dick be all up in that vagina and THAT IS HOW YOU GET PREGNANT." She said jumping out of her seat.

"I am not Jasmine. I swear. I am not. I'm on the pill and we always use condoms." I said defending my self. It is not possible for me to be pregnant. Not at all.

"Birth Control doesn't always work and remember that night where you guys were going at it like little rabbits. And who knows, you guys must've done it raw once during those rounds and he might have super sperm as well." She said as she shrugged.

"You know what just get me test." I said shaking me head. I wanted to prove her wrong, because she feels she is always right.

"Oh don't worry. I got two right here in my bag. Once you told me that you was throwing up, I went straight to the pharmacy." She said as she handed them to me with a smile. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the tests from her hand.

"Damn bih. Those hormones acting up already." She said laughing.

The timer went off the test and I handed them to Jasmine. If I was pregnant I would still be happy, because I wouldn't want to have a child with anyone else but Devin. We had a rough start but these last two years have been something beautiful and starting a family with someone who is all about the kids is something exciting.

"Sooooo?" I asked anxiously. She looked down at the two test and watched me, being her usual dramatic self.

"I'm about to be a God Mommy. I'm about to be a God Mommy." she started twerking to her mini song. I let out a loud laugh at her foolishness and rubbed my now flat stomach.

"Now we have to find a way to tell Devin." I said more to myself.

It has been three weeks since I found out that I was pregnant and Jasmine and I have been planning the best scheme to tell Devin about it. In order for this to work, we needed to help of everyone who was a apart of the Suns organization.

I was currently sitting at one of their closed practices, watching Devin in his element. Something about how he moves and graces around the court, just attracts me more to him. He is so focused and into his passion, nothing can get him out of his zone.

"Aye Devin, this is your last rack for today from the three point line and I want you to read what's on the ball when you reach to the "money balls" It is like a brain exercise that we just learned about. " One his trainers told him. He was the last one putting up shots before they called it a day. The rest of the teammates stood behind at him as he nodded at the coach and started to shoot the first two regular basketball.

"Jaelin." He read off the first money ball. He looked at me with that cute smile and made the shot. I laughed a bit as he read the next ball with slight confusion.

"Is." He quickly said as he made the other shot. I was starting to get nervous, because I was not sure to how he would react.

"Having." He said looking around at everyone who was standing there minding their own business. He scratched his head a bit and made the next shot.

"Your. My what? Yo Yo what is Jaelin having?" He said as he asked Tyler who was laughing next to him.

"Make the damn shot and pick up the next ball to figure out fool." Tyson told him, causing the team and I to laugh. He shook his head with that sarcastic smile plastered across his face.

He picked up the last ball, reading the word that is written on the ball.

"Baby? Oh fuck you pregnant. Ah shit I'm having a baby." he said excitedly as he made the last shot. He quickly ran towards the bleachers and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ew. Dev. You are sweaty" I laughed as he was filled with joy. His teammates started to laugh and clap at his reaction. I am so glad that he was happy.

"I'm going to be a father. YO TYLER YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GOD FATHER. WHAAAAAT." He said in shock as he placed his hands on his head.

"You would think he would give the old men the duty of being God father right?" P.J. said to Tyson making me chuckle.

Devin went on his knees, lifting up my shirt and place a kiss on my stomach.

"Hey big fellah or baby girl.. Better be a boy or a girl. Or both" He said looking at me. I shook my head at him.

"Just know that your mommy and daddy loves you and we are going to make sure that you have the best life ever. Okay."he said making me cry a bit. He stood up and whip the little tear that slipped out.

"I love you too" he said before he kissed me.

"Oooooooooooooo Booker." his teammates cheered. Just know social media was going crazy with the amount of cuteness that just happened.

_._
Here you go Jaelin, I hope you enjoyed it 😊💜 It is sooo cuteee.

*inserts shameless promotion time*

Make sure to check out your girl's blog IslandGalTing at www.islandgalting.weebly.com
Updates are every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

So check out last night's post to #TheSavagePlaylist and look out today for an update at Kam's Corner.

Also follow us on Instagram and Twitter at @islandgalting for more updates and such

Join the wave guys 👀😊

I had to promote myself. 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜