26|| Hotel Lovin' (Explicit) ~ D'angelo Russell

For Osnapitzkayla1

D'angelo's P.O.V.

"Man it feels good to be back" I yelled as I jumped up and down in the locker room.

"Calm down before you hurt your knee again." Lou Williams said cutting into my vibes.

"Whatever man. Y'all been sucking ass since I've been out. It is time to win games again guys. THE PLAYOFFS GUYS." I reminded him. Since Kobe left, I decided that it was my turn to mature and lead the team.

"Russell is right. We need to focus on the prize. We are playing for the bigger goal. So I need you guys to go out there and play. Play defense. Play offense. Don't leave them scare you. Alright." Luke said as we come into a huddle. We said a quick prayer and broke the huddle ready for the game.

"Dlo wants to win because Kayla promise him some pums if we did." Brandon said laughing. I shot him a look and shook my head.

"Well. If pussy on the brain makes us win games. Let us do it." Nick said passing me the ball for drills.

"Yeah. Let us win soo he could get his dick wet when we reach home from this road trip." JC added. The guys kept on talking about how I would get it as their motivation to win tonight.

"Drink bleach hoe. We have a game to win." I said before the game time buzzer went off.

"Ayeeee. We won. We won." Brandon and Jordan danced as we walk unto the bus.

"You're welcome." I said dusting off my shoulders.

"It was a team effort okay." Nick chimed in laughing.

"No. No. He pulled up some numbers tonight. According to the guys that adds up to pussy or something? Let him celebrate" Luke said laughing.

"Hold up. Luke. What you know about getting pussy man?" Larry yelled from the back.

"Larry. Larry. Larry. Do you not see this face. Of course I got pussy back in my day. Now I am a faithful husband and father. Stay faithful to your girls young fellahs, well unless you end up with a bimbo" Luke said as he watched Nick. The bus started to laugh as Nick shook his head.

"Yeoo how Luke throwing shade like that man?" Brandon yelled through the bus. The bus roared with laughter and off key singing as "Fancy" started to play. Whoever that was shady as fuck.

"It is cool though. It is cool." Nick said laughing.

"Man. I'll check you guys later." I said goodbye to the team and opened the door to my room for the night. My room was slightly bigger than the rest, with a open floor concept, as the bathroom and bedroom flowed together.

"I was wondering if you wasn't coming back to your room for the night"

"I was wondering if you wasn't coming back to your room for the night". I heard an angelic voice as soon as I stepped foot into the room. A smile creeped on my face, knowing that she was there. I turned around and saw her in the bath, covered in bubbles, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Now. This is quite surprising. I just want to know if I have to report a breaking in?" I said with a smirk on my face. I walked towards the bed and put down my bag next to it. She let out a small giggle and shook her head.

"You know you miss me D'angelo. Come to me please baby." She said as she sat up from the tub, leaving the soap suds run down her body, exposing her beautiful breast.

"Kayla. Babygirl. You know daddy got you." I said as I undressed. I felt her eyes roamed every single part of my body. I turned around and face her, when I was completely naked.

"You know. Pictures last longer." I chuckled as I joined her in the tub. "And how did you pull this off?"

"Brandon and Jordan." she said chuckling a bit. I shook my head and smack her thigh. "Ouch"

"Girl. You had them teasing me all day, about getting celebratory pussy and they knew about this. Hmm" I sais thinking out loud. She moved herself, and sat on my lap.

"Don't worry about them now. I made a promise and I always keep my promises." She said as she rubbed herself slowly untop of her member. Slight groans left my mouth as mini me grew harder. She attacked my neck with kisses, sucking and nibbling on my sweet spots. My hands roamed her glorious body. I grabned her ass and slowly slide myself inside her warm, sweet core.

"Ooo shit. Daddy." she moaned as I slowly thrust in and out of her. She grabbed my face and placed those plump lips of hers on mine. We made out as she slowly ride me, making sure to feel every inch inside of her. It was enticing and the level of ecstasy was on a all time high. She let out a loud scream, as I hit her g-spot. I sped up my pace, as her moans grew louder and filled the room. Her walls clenched tightly around my member, squeezing the shit out of me. I wasn't going to last any longer.

"Shiit. I'm about to cum." she purred into my neck. I thrusted deep and hard into her a couple more times and her body shook, releasing her fluids down my shaft. Soon after I shot my seed in her. Resting her head on my shoulder, she tried to catch herself, from what she described as mind blowing. I lifted her out of the tub, dried her off and layed her on the bed and cleaned up the water that splashed out.

"Daddy. Can I have more please?"

LAL GROUP CHAT:

Brandon: Ayeeee Dlo put in that work last night.

Jordan: Oh you heard too?

Nick: What. I didn't know his girl came to town? That's my boy

Lou: The entire floor heard Jordan.

Larry: I woke up because I heard sounds, peeped outside, they fucking on the balcony at 3 am 😐

Brandon: 😂😂😂😂 DLOOO 👏👏👏👏

Julius: I will have nightmares now. I saw some shit. Gah damn man.

Jordan: Mans. A freak. 😭😂

Luke: Well shout out to Kayla.... I sense a winning streak. 👏👏👏

D'angelo: Just. Drink Bleach.

_._

Early Morning Update 😊

😂😂😂 I hope you enjoyed it Kayla 😊💜

Shout out to QueenShaveen for the drink bleach movement of Dlo 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 Read her LA and Twolves Groupchat books if you not on the vibes. THEY ARE LIT.

Anyways 👀👀👀👀 I got two/three Christmas surprises for you guys 😊💜💜

Have a wonderful and blessed day 😊😊😊

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜