30|| I Still Love You (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For KaneeshaBoganOusley

Nene's P.O.V.

Nenelove💙: I find that Kelly Oubre Jr is underrated. He doesn't get enough love. Y'all don't love my baby.

Nenelove💙: Once again Kelz had a good game. He just needs to get the ball more often.

Nenelove💙: Scott. If you don't put my baby into the game. It is me and you.

"And not one tweet about her loving boyfriend, Devin Booker." Devin said as he scrolled through my twitter feed. He was leaned up against the kitchen counter, as I finished washing up from today's dinner.

"What? You feel a type of way or? You knew I supported Kelly since Findlay days. So please." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. At least shout me out once a week for a good game or something." Devin said getting angry. I don't even know why he is getting angry.

"First of all. You are the star of the team. I show you love when I need too. Don't need to boost that big egotastic head of yours." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really." he said as he smacked his lips. He and this jealous attitude. Lord save me.

"Yes really. Ima start giving you props when y'all start winning games. 30+ games are nice, but the playoffs are better." I said with a grin on my face.

"You did not go there Nene. You know we are trying as a team." He said as his voice raised a bit.

"Try harder then hoe. Untill then I will be supporting my pretty boy Kelly Oubre Jr." I said in his face.

"The Wizards aint that great. So I don't understand your level of hypocrisy right now." he said shaking his head.

"Boy. Did I ever tell you I was a Wizards fan? No. Ion care about them. I am a Kelly Oubre Jr. Supporter. Listen and understand." I snapped my fingers infront of him.

"You know what fuck outta here with that bullshit. If you wanted to ride Kelly's dick so much. Just let me know. I'll set it up and all." He said as he let out a deep breathe. His face was red and you could see he was extremely angry.

"Devin Armani Booker. If I wanted to ride Kelly's dick, I would've been on it already. Shit. I want you not him. Plus Kelly is like my baby as in my bro. Don't get shit twisted boo." I said as I walked up to him.

"Since when Nene?" he said calming dowm a bit. Damn hot headed self.

"Since Findlay days boy. I sometimes wonder if you does listen to me." I said as I twisted my lips. He let out a sigh and smiled a bit.

"I do. I really do. But everytime I hear his name I just see red. I guess. Jealousy I don't know. I'm not trying to lose you." He said as he pressed his lips on my forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere you fool. Like I said as I always support you. Gas you up when you need it. But honestly. Start winning games. Please." I said as I looked up to him with a smile on my face.

"Bet" he smacked his lips and smirked at him. He watched my body from my head to my toes while biting his lips.

"What are you up too Booker?" I questioned him. He is always up to some shit.

"Just sealing the deal. Making sure you don't leave." He said as he grabbed my butt and but his head on the croak of my neck.

"Dev" I whined as his big hand rubbed my ass and his lips assulted my neck. He put his hands inside of my underwear and started to caressed my bare ass. He slipped his other hand infront of my pants and started to rub my pearl through my underwear.

"Babes" I moaned a little as his hands and lips did work to my body. He grunted in my neck as he pushed my underwear to the side and stuck his index finger inside my wet core. My legs wobbled at the sudden action as he continue to pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"Always wet for papi I see." he said as he smacked my ass. He turned us around and pressed my back to the counter. He kneeled down and pulled down my pants and underwear in one quick movement. He positioned my legs on his shoulders as he tounge licked up and down my slit and his finger continued to pumped quickly in and out of me. I was a moaning mess as my body failed to keep me stable, shaking at every touch.

"Oh my gosh." was the last audible thing that escaped my lips as my orgasm waved through and my juices flowed all over his face. My legs conched out one time as I nearly collapsed to the floor. He quickly grabbed my waist and held me up.

"You know I still love you no matter what" He chuckled as he carried me upstairs.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it NeNe💜😊

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜