1||Wildin' (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For hannahbooker_

Hannah's P.O.V.

"I am so ready for this game of Truth or Dare." my friend Alex said as we sat down in the circle. The circle consisted of Alex, Tyler Ulis, Susan, Devin and myself. This was a risk.

"Not me. Y'all too wild for me. I don't know about this." I said thinking if I should opt out now.

"Hannah. Don't punk out now. It is too late fam." Tyler said as she rolled his head excessively. I rolled my eyes at him as the rest laughed.

"Yeah Yeah. Let us start this game." I said as I folded my legs to sit indian style.

"Okay. Booker Truth or Dare." Tyler said as he turned to his best friend.

"Truth." Devin said with a smirk. All of us watched each other with confused looks. Devin is usually the one who would do the most ridiculous dares. The last time he went to the apartment building pool and started to sing Beyoncé butt naked. So this was strange.

"Damn. I wasn't expecting that. You turning soft on me Booker." Tyler said making us laugh. If you haven't noticed it as yet, Tyler was the joker between us.

"Man. Just ask me the question." He said as a smile was plastered across his face. Tyler tapped his chin as he was thinking about a question. His face lit up as he got one.

"Brooo. Is it true that you fucked at least one of these girls in here." Tyler said looking at him and between all of us. I shifting a little, getting a little uncomfortable at the question. Devin side-eyed me. Thank God no one noticed it.

"Nope. All these girls are like my sisters fam." he said as he laughed off his bestfriend. Sisters my toe. He well knew how we got down, but that is another story for a next day.

"Mhhm." Tyler said watching us. The room got akward as everyone was lowkey watching the two of us.

"What?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

"Nothing Nothing." Susan said as she picked up her phone. Devin shook his head at them and cleared his throat.

"Aight my turn. Susan. Truth or Dare." his voice boomed through the house.

"Truth." she stared at him, like she was challenging him.

"Y'all turning soft or you guys are trying to make this into a tea session, because I can make us a pot." Tyler said looking at the two laughing.

"Is is true that you ride half of the Suns team, excluded Tyler and I of course." he said with his famous smirk. I was shocked my his question, my eyes opened wide.

"Tyler. I think you need to go make that tea and make sure it is scorching hot." Alex said fanning her self. Tyler just watched Susan waiting for her answer.

"Yes and your problem is." She said with a smile on her face. The room errupted with screams as Tyler ran around the room.

"Even Bender?" Tyler said holding his chest.

"Foreign guys know how to put in that work." she said with a smirk. I laughed at her statement and started to cry.

"Knew it." Devin said laughing. "Susan you been wilding." Tyler finally caught his breath and sat back down on the floor with us. He looked at Susan one last time and shook his head.

"My turn. Hannah. Truth or Dare." she said with a wide smile on her face. I watched her suspiciously.

"Dare." I said taking the risk. To much tea has been spilled and I am not contributing to the session at all.

"Wait what?" Tyler and Alex said confused. I know this is all strange.

"Okay miss innocent. I dare you to go in the closet and give Devin head." she said with a grin. Hold up what?

"Uh I change to truth?" I said looking around the room. I noticed Devin had that damn smirk across his face. I am not giving him head, especially not with all of these people around.

"Sorry Hannah. A dare is a dare." Alex shrugged at me. I let out a loud sigh and get up from the floor, heading the coat closet.

"Are you coming or not Devin?" I said with attitude. He raised his hand in defense and followed me.

"You better suck the soul out of him" Tyler yelled making the girls snicker. I rolled my eyes at him and entered the closet with Devin in suit.

"Soo are we doing this or not?" Devin said he looked at me up and down.

"No." I watched him disgust. I can't believe I did things with this guy.

"You wasn't sayin that the other say." He said as he pinned me against the wall.

"That was a mistake. We were in the moment." I said as I shook my head. I can't believe he got me like this again.

"Aren't we in the moment now?" He said as he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs and breathe on my next. I let out a shaky moan. I felt him smirking on neck knowing he had me where he wanted me. He slipped his hands inside of my pants and started to play with my pearl through my underwear. He started to suck along my neck. My head flew back on the wall as he was slowly pleasuring me, teasing the hell out of me.

"Stop playing Booker." I said as I grabbed his hand, hoping he would go faster.

"Nope." he said as he removed his hand and his lips. I groan in irritation and felt my neck. I realised that he left a hickey there. Great.

"Since you aint giving a boy some head. I will leave you there flustered. " he said as he walked out of the room

"What y'all finished already. Man Hannah you wilding too." Tyler hollered as he saw the door opened. If you only knew the things I would do him right now. If you only knew.

_._

Hannah I hope you enjoyed this girl 😊💜

First imagine of Book two is in the books. Welcome back y'all 😂😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜