32|| Think About It (Explicit) ~ Quinn Cook

For DaeShonnaMindlessBec

DaeShonna's P.O.V.

"So what brings you to Vegas?" This guy, who was about 5'10 and pure chocolate asked me.

"The same reason you are at the court. Summer Leauge." I said with a simple smile. He was cute and all but nobody could be my Quinn.

"A big basketball fan or something?" He asked with a little hope in his eyes. I nodded my head a bit with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah and I'm here supporting my boy friend and chilling with some friends."I said with a shrug.

"Oh." he said with a hint of disappointment. "I mean we can still chill and all."

"Nah it is cool. Matter of fact, here is now." I said as Quinn came up to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I know he only say the conversation and was going to make a big deal about it when we get back to the hotel. He can be quite jealous.

"What's up man?" He said as he held his hand out the shake.

"Nothing much. Just vibing. Good luck on them games though." The guy said as he shook Quinns hand and headed to another direction.

"Punk ass bitch." he mumbled under his breath. This is going to be a long night.

"Dae. Please explain me why you were entertaining that punk ass bitch earlier?" He asked with some anger in his voice as we walked into the room. I gave hima stank look and walked towards the bathroom to wash my face.

"DaeShonna. I am speaking to you. Why the fuck you were talking to that nigga." He said as his voice dropped a couple octaves, getting a little scarier.

"Well excuse me for being nice. Plus I told him about you and was about to walk away. Don't fuck me up with your shit tonight." I angrily replied to him.

"Who the fuck you think you getting mad at?" He yelled as he slammed his hand on the small desk in the room.

"You got me fucked up Quinn Alexander Cook. You got me real fucked up. Check the attitude and check back with me." I said as I grabbed my purse from the dresser. I am soo not with his shit today.

"The fuck you think you going. DaeShonna I swear if you leave me for some another nigga right." he said as he grasped my arm.

"Whatthe hell you are going to do. Not a damn fucking thing. Let go of my hand you bitch." I yelled back and walked through the door, making sure the slam it. I needed some fresh air.

As I walked down the strip of Vegas, rain started to pour down out of no where. The one time I walk with no umbrella it rains. Great.

I ran to the lobby of another hotel, to get away from the wet weather. Walking in, I bumped into another tall figure.

"There you are." Jahlil said with a sigh. "Quinn is out here going ballistic trying to reach you."

"Tell Quinn he can choke on balls." I said as I sucked my teeth. Jahlil chuckled a bit as he shook his head.

"You heard that bro. Your girl said you can choke on balls." he laughed into the phone. I rolled my eyes knowing Quinn had his friends on look out for me. "Yes. It is raining now. I will bring her back to your room as soon as possible. Now shut up and figure out how you going to apologize." Jahlil said into the phone before he hung up.

"I am not going back over there. His attitude is too much. He feels he can run me. He not even that cute anymore." I said as I crossed my arms. Jahlil laughed loudly at my statement.

"It is not even funny Okafor." I said as I hit is arm.

"Look Dae. You know you love Quinn and you know he loves you from the moon and back. He just got that nasty jealousy bone. He lost too many persons in his life already. And you know that. He not trying to lose you too. I'm not saying that it was right foe him to blow up on you like that. At least talk to him. Because y'all ridiculous." he said chuckling again.

"Why are you always right?" I asked mugging him. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Because I am Jahlil Okafor. Obviously."He said with that ridiculous grin on his face. I hit his chest as we walked out of the hotel lobby.

"Let me get you back to your man before he sends another search party you see." He said laughing even louder.

"Thank you. Thank you man." Quinn sighed as I opened the door to our room. He dapped up Jahlil and closed the door as I stood their with my arms crossed.

"Look baby girl." he started as he let out a loud sigh. I rolled my eyes and mugged him before he could've continue.

"I'm really sorry on how I reacted earlier. It is just shit has been wild this summer. Trying to finally make it to the leauge and stuff. I just couldn't afford to lose you." he said as he walked up to me. He unfoled my arms and places his hands into mine.

"And that still doesn't give me no right to act like how I did. Baby girl you know I am trying to be the best man you ever had. So please. Do you forgive me?" He ended as his eyes searched mine for answers.

"Yes I forgive you Quinn." I smiled at him. I could never stay mad at him, no matter what.

"Great." he said with a cheesy grin. He lifted me up off the ground and dropped me on the bed before crawling over me.

"Babe" I whined as he started kiss down my entire body. With every kiss, he removed one article of clothing until I was completely naked. He then got up from above me and stripped down to his birthday suit.

"This shit is about to be good." he smirked a bit as he shoved his entire length inside of me.

"Oh shit."I yelled. I slapped his arm as he laughed a bit. He grabbed my face as he crashed his lips unto mine. Our kiss was slow and passionate as he slowly stroked himself in and out of me. My hands scratched up and down his back as he repeatedly hit my spot, letting groans and moans escape from outlr mouths. Between his deep strokes and wet lips all over my body, our love making was something I did not want to end.

My walls started to clench, as my eyes rolled behind my head. He sped up his thrusts and my moans got louder and my voice started to crack. What ever this man was doing to me, it was like pure magic.

"Fuck yes." was my final scream as my orgasm waved through me. My legs shook as my head tossed and turn everywhere.

"Damn girl." he grunted as he pulled out and he shot his seed on my stomach. We stayed there catching our breathe before we made out again.

Our night was all about making love, showing our appreciation for one another.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it Dae 😊💜

Blessed Sunday everyone

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜