6|| Feelin' Low (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For papidevin

Michaela's P.O.V.

"Hey babe. What are you looking at?" you heard Devin's voice said as you looked down on your phone. You plastered a smile on your face as you looked up to him. He had a worried look on his face as he stand at the doorway of our bedroom.

"Nothing babe." I said as I put down my phone. He gave me a questioning brow and headed to the bathroom. As he was about to close the door, he ran towards me and kissed me on the lips lightly.

"Forgot to kiss you babe." he said with a deep chuckle. He turned around and headed to the bathroom. I sighed into the pillow as I grabbed my phone, watching the hateful words displayed on the screen.

You do not deserve Devin. Your basic. Your ugly. And you are only using him for fame.

Those words became a norm to me, but it hurt me more because they came from my sister. My own flesh and blood. I had the worst insecurity issues from young because I was always the "ugly" sister. She liked Devin as well but he never payed attention to her and this got her mad. She attacked me with words every chance she got, knowing that I would break down. I tell myself that I am worthy and her words would not bring me down, but I fail every single time.

"Michaela. Baby girl what is the problem." I heard Devin said as he hovered over me. He wipped the tears from my eye, that I didn't even noticed slipped out. He had that caring worried look on his face. I really didn't deserve this boy.

"Baby girl. Please answer me, why are you crying?" he asked as pecked my lips again. I showed him my phone and he read the message from my sister. He let out a loud sigh and rolled his eyes as he typed something away on my phone and put it down on the side table.

"Babygirl. What I told you about leaving your sister saying hateful shit to you." he said as more of whisper as he rubbed his hands up and down my body. My body shivered as his warms hands touched my cold body.

"To suck a dick with her whore ass and leave me and my man a lone." I said as I chuckled a bit. Devin had a hot mouth when he was ready and he really disliked my sister. So you know nothing good came out when it came to her.

"Exactly" he said smiling as he kissed my neck. "Now I want you to listen to me okay Michaela." I nodded my head at him as I watched him keenly.

"You are the love of my life and nobody can replace you and I am serious about that. Let nobody tell you that you are not good enough for me, because honestly I do not deserve you. You are everything a man needs and I am glad that I am with you." he said as he kissed my lips one more time. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, as I got into the kiss, he pulled away causing me to whimper.

"I'm not done yet babygirl." he said chuckling. "I love you with all my heart and you are the most beautiful person I know. So fuck those haters. They don't know what we got and those who do are jealous of it. You are mine and all mine. And when ever you are feelin low about yourself, remember I got you." he said with a soft smile on his face. He kissed my neck and down to the valley of my breast. He pulled down my tank top, exposing them and started to suck on the left one. His hands trailed down my body and landed right over my throbbing heat. He rubbed my clit through my underwear making me wetter and wetter by the moment. He let go of my left breast and started to suck the right one. Small moans left my mouth as my back lightly arched from the bed. He then removed himself from me and layed down on the bed as I whined from the lost of contact.

"Sorry baby girl. I can't keep this up. You got a 8am class and I have a 7am practice. We need sleep" he said smilimg at me as I hit him in the chest

"I hate you Booker." I said as I mugged him. He got me a flustered and shit and then left me hanging.

"No you don't. You love me. Plus I'm going to finish this tomorrow." he said as he wrapped his arms around me, to go to sleep. He better.

_._
Michaela I hoped you enjoyed this 😊💜💜

Early morning update because I don't feel like getting ready for work, but I probably should. 😂😂😂😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜