37|| You See Deh' (Explicit) ~ Kris Dunn

You See Deh' is a Caribbean expression btw. Ask me what it means, I will have to ask my mother tonight 😂 All I know that this is the right context

For XoMiracle

"Miracle. You have some serious explaining to do." Kris said as he walked into the couples shared room with her phone in his hand. She looked up from her book with a small smile which quickly turned into a worried expression.

"What's the problem bae?" she asked as she sat up properly on her bed. Kris let out a small sigh and sat down at the edge of the bed. He never thought he would be having this type of conversation with the one he love.

"Remember when we first started dated you were an advocate of telling the truth and only the truth at all times and how it helps us to become better human beings?" He started he turned to face her. He wanted to see her facial reaction through out the entire confrontation.

"Yes. I do." she answered quickly. Miracle was as bit worried on where he was going with this. She just hoped it is not what she think she is.

"And that still stands between us right." He asked pointed between both of them. His face held a serious nature, which is not common for him around Miracle at all.

"Of course it does." Miracle croaked out a bit. She started to feel a little uncomfortable and she shifted around in her bed.

"Okay since we tell everyone the truth and nothing about the truth. Tell me why there at least five niggas in your phone talking about bae, babe and baby?" He asked getting straight to the point. Kris was praying that she was pulling some type of prank of him, because he was never unfaithful to her in this relationship.

Miracle watched Kris dead in his face, as the room filled with awkward silence. The usual talkative woman had no response. Kris notice her speechless state and shook his head at her.

"Oh. Cat bite your tongue I see. And looking at this names, all of them are NBA players. Let us see there is Brandon Ingram, Tristan Thompson, Hassan Whiteside and Willie-Cauley Stien. "He said chuckling a bit. He could not believe he fell into another trap. His teammates and friends always told him that he loved to hard and that he was always fell in love with the wrong persons.

"First of all. They are all my friends and those are just pet names. I am not messing with any body about you, so I don't understand where you are coming from with all of these accusations." She said as she finally spoke up. This is one relationship she did not want to let go. Just the way he shows his love and affection to her had her feeling on cloud nine.

" How long did it take you to come up with that line." Kris chuckled at her as he toss her phone on the bed. He got up and pulled her bags from under to bed, to start filling them with her belongings. He was absolutely done with this entire situation.

"What do you think you are doing with my clothes?" she yelled she hopped out of the bed. He let out a lour hearty laugh once again and continued shoving her belongings in the bag.

"Kris. Stop you are overreacting." Miracle said as she stood in front of him. Kris raised his eyebrow at her and rolled his eyes. He just wanted her out of his sight before he said anything to disrespect her. His mother taught him to respect all females at all times, no matter how dirty they did you.

"I never act this way, when your little hoes want to talk to you and know you getting all aggy and want to pack away my shit when I am talking to my friends." She yelled in his face with an exaggerated sigh.

"Please. You know I dropped every other female when I made the decision to be with you. Now please and kindly miss me with that bull shit and get the hell out of my face." He said as he pushed her slightly, grabbing her shoes from off the racks. At the pace he was moving, you would swear that he was doing an obstacle course for training. He was ready for her to leave.

"Nope. I saw you talking to some bimbo after a game and she was all up under you, like she was riding your dick. I don't understand why you have trust issues with me. I should be the ones having trust issues with you." She yelled as he walked out of the closet towards the bathroom to get her toiletries. He had an amused look on his face as he packed away her things.

"Was she riding my dick Miracle? No. Were you riding my dick that night? Yes you are and I am certain that you riding other niggas in the league own as well. Ima just find someone who finds my dick special because you obviously don't" He said as he passed the bags to her. She stood there with her mouth agape at the what he just said. She refused to go down with out as fight.

"I thought you don't disrespect females?" she spat back at him. Once again Kris started to laugh as he turned around to face her. She sized him up , leaving little to know personal space between them.

"Here you fucking go again, just finding every detail to start a little argument, but let me tell you something. I loved your foolish ass and this is how you repay me. I refuse to look like a little bitch allowing my girl to treat me like I am not the one for her, by fucking other niggas in the league. That is why you wanted this relationship to be lowkey. So the entire world would think you are single and you can take any dick you want. But listen to me Miracle, I refuse to be disrespected and manipulated like this. You think I am dumb. No baby girl. I'll just focus on me and basketball and you can do whatever, you want to do" He said to her as he stared her down. Miracle watched him with a smirk on her face, showing that everything he said went through one ear and passed through the next.

"I hear you." she said with a bright smile as she dropped to her knees. One thing she knew, that guys always run back to her, after she gave some bomb head. She pulled down his pants and whipped out his dick in such a quick motion that he didn't notice what was going.

"What the fuck. We are breaking up and you here..." He started to rant, but was cut as he felt her warm mouth cover his entire member. He took a deep breath as she sucked, lick and stroke his life away. For a quick minute, he forgot want they were arguing about and wanted to be deep inside of her.

He was brought back to his senses as he heard a phone ping. It was her phone. Picking up the phone, he saw it was a text message from his teammate.

Papi Karl: Baby girl you know I miss. Who ever that wack nigga is can't treat you like I can and I'm dying to see you.

Kris got angry at the message and threw the phone on the bed. Miricle, didn't notice he picked it up as she was focused on pleasuring him. An angry Kris, wrapped her hair into a pony tail and started to face fuck her, causing her to gag all over the place. He was pissed.

As he bust his nut down her throat, he quickly pulled out and she had that smirk on her face.

"Get the fuck out of my house Miracle. And I never want to see your ass again." He yelled as he pointed to the door.

"What the hell you acting up for, I aint do shit." She said as she threw her hands up in defeat.

"Oh really now. Tell Karl-Anthony that I said hi while you visit him. He misses you." He said as he tossed the phone to her. She quickly grabbed her things as she stormed out the house. Pissed at the bad timing everything was happening at.

Kris, fixed himself and laid down on the bed, feeling a bit relief that he could now focus on himself and basketball.

_._

Yess I made the girl looked bad. My bad. Lmaoo 😂😂

Lunch hour update... Back to work I go.. 😐

I hoped you enjoyed it Miracle, sorry for the long wait. 😊💜

February first is tomorrow guys 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Until Next Time

One Love

Agape 💜