3|| Fighting For Your Love (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For NanaOpoku2

Devin's P.O.V.

"Nana, Nana. Baby girl you have to understand where I'm coming from." I begged to my girlfriend of the past two years.

"I don't have to to understand shit Booker." she spat back to me as she continued to walk down the hallway.

"Nana baby." I cried out, as I ran towards her.

"Don't Nana baby me. You stepped out of line and messed with that school hoe. Now I do not deal with cheaters. So we are done." she said she threw the necklace with our initials I gave her at me. I stood their in shock and she walked through the crowd of students. It was one mistake. I refuse to lose her over this.

"Remember I told you that you fucked up." Tyler said as he stood next to me. I sucked my teeth at him and headed towards my locker. I was not in the mood for his "I told you so speech" right now. I had things to do.

As I walked to my locker, Alicia, the girl I messed with, was leaning against.

"And then more fuckery comes around and fuck you up more." Tyler said as he spotted her. I chuckled at his comment and shook my head as I walked towards her.

"Hey Devin Baby. I was wondering if me and you can hang out tonight." she said as she held unto my arm. I carefully moved her hand away from me.

"Sorry. Can't do that. I am busy." I said as I put my books in my locker and take out the ones I needed for the weekend.

"What do you mean, I thought we had something going on?" she said as she rubbed her hands against my arm. I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Look. Alicia, we never had something. It was a one time thing and a huge mistake. So can you kindly leave?" I sais through gritted teeth. She was honestly annoying me and I was this close to knocking her what.

"What do you mean it was a fucking mistake?" Her high-pitched voice screeched through the hallway.

"Okay. That is enough of your dramatic hoe ass. You aint got some dicks to suck or something " Tyler said pushing her away from me.

"I can suck yours, anytime you want." she said she gave Tyler a smirk. Tyler straight faced her and pushed her away from him.

"Now I got to go and bleech my hands, because I touched that thing" He said as he scrubbed his hands eith the hand sanitizer. I chuckled at my best friend as I closed my locker so we can head home.

"How am I supposed to get Nana back?" I asked as we jumped into my range rover.

"Fam. Who say she is going to take you back." Tyler said as he shook his head at me.

"Really, think positive her." I said as I smacked my lips.

"Nah think realistic here, you really fucked up you know. All I'm saying you have a lot of work to try and win her back." He said as he pulled out his phone. I pulled out of the school parking lot and headed towards my house.

"A lot of work as in? Help me please." I begged him. Whatever his plan is, it needs to work.

"Aight. Listen carefully okay Booker. Soak in all of this information." He sais as he looked at me. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Firstly. Go get tested. Because we all know that chick N to the A to the S to the T to the Y." he said as shivered a bit in digust.

"I saw her walking with one of those bums the other day, and she was helping the community alright. Nasty ass. So who knows, she might be STD party central." He said as he shook his head.