11|| Play a Symphony (Explicit) ~ Demarcus Cousins

For _TrillestQueen_

Demarcus's P.O.V.

"Yoooo it feels good to be back." Willie said as he walked through Rupp Arena. I laughed at him as we walked through the arena. We were at the University of Kentucky to play an exhibition game against the Wizards and I was happy to be back.

"BIG BLUE NATION." Skal shouted as he walked into the arena. Trill and I laughed as the rest of the team rolled their eyes at him.

"Soo that is how we get him to talk. I swear I never heard him say anything before." I whispered Trill. Trill laughed and went to the bench to get ready for practice. The cheerleaders walked in soon after as they found their spot to go over their routine.

"Tell me you not messing with one of them?" Trill asked as he walked up to me. I turned to him and gave him a smirk and turn my attention back to the cheerleaders.

"Okay Okay Boogie. Which one though? Do tell" He said as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't kiss and tell Trill. Sorry." I said as I shrugged. As soon as I said that, Symphony spotted me and winked at me. I smiled back at her and got a ball to start drills.

"But she does. Soo it is Symphony. The baddest girl on the cheer team. Is she like your girl or are you just the weekly dick appointment?" he said laughing. I threw the basketball at him and he started to laugh.

"Where do you think he goes after games when he is not with the guys." Skal said out of no where. Willie raised his eyebrows at him.

"And how do you know this Rook?" Trill asked him sounding amused.

"Sources." Skal shrugged and went to his business.

"I liked him when he didn't talk." I said just as coached called us in for practice.

It was game time, and as usual I wad hyped for it. The stadium was filled with UK students and residents from the area and I felt good to play infront of the crowd. Pause.

Why am I telling you guys about the game. That aint the important part. We won. I nearly hurt Oubre pretty face. Nothing major. Now unto the important part of this story. After the game. Unpause.

"So what is the plan for tonight fellas?"Matt asked as he walked unto the team bus.

"Yeah. Boogie, where is the spot in Lexington?" Rudy asked me. Before I could answer, Skal went go opened his mouth.

"Sorry guys. He is not going out tonight. He has a symphony to listen to tonight." Skal said as he tried to hold in his laugh. I shot him a look and Willie started to laugh. The rest of the guys didn't catch on, but started to question me on when they I started to like classical music. If they only knew.

As we arrived to our hotel, we all went our seperate ways. I made sure that all the guys were in their rooms or left for the night, before I made my journey to her room. As I stepped into the elevator, Skal and Trill walked in. Why can't I get rid of them?

"He is about to get some pum. He is about to get some pum" The two started to sing to the tune of Beethoven's Symphony 5

"Can you guys not. Please." I said as I shook my head at them. I swear, the two of them can be some serious pests.

"Aight we done we done." Willie said as the two started to laugh. The elevator stopped at her floor and walked out.

"Remember to wrap up Cousins." Skal yelled.

"Again. I liked it when you didn't speak." I said as I walked towards Symphony room. I had a lot of stress to relieve with her tonight. She is about to get the best dicking she ever got.

I opened the door, with the spare key she gave me and smiled at what I saw. She was lying down on the bed, in a classic cheerleading uniform with her legs wide open, giving me a view of what I wanted to see.

"Daddy. I've been waiting for you. Hurry up and fuck me please." she said to me with sex laced in her voice.

"Damn. Somebody is lacking patience tonight." I chuckled as I walked over to her.

"What took you soo long?" she whined as she pulled closer to her. She was one of the most beautiful persons I know, and everything about her just makes me want to satisfy every single one of her needs.

"Trill and Skal sort of figured out about us and I was trying to avoid the team." I said as I kissed down her neck.

"Mhhm. Now that you are here, can you not do all that teasing shit. I need you and I want you know." she whispered to me. I nodded my head and stuck two of my fingers inside of her dripping wet core.

"Shit. More baby please." she moaned. I pumped my fingers inside of her as I kissed her neck, leaving my markings all over it. Her moans slowly filled the room, creating that beautiful sound I love to hear. I pulled up her top, and started to suck on her left boob. Her back arched off the bed and her eyes were glosy. That is how I knew she was feeling pure ecstasy. Her walls started to clench around my fingers, signaling her release was near. I quickly pulled out and undressed myself.

"I was close. Why did you do that?" she said as she hit my arm lightly.

"Because Daddy wants you to cum all over him." I said as I eased my way inside of her.

"Shit." I cursed at feeling how tight she was. Getting used to her tightness, I began to thrust inside of her slowly, making sure she felt every inch.

"Please. I want you to give me more." she moaned. I quickly picked up my pace as her now screams, which were music to my ears filled the room. Her nails scratched up my back, as her head toss and turn from side to side.

"Daddy. I want to ride you." she said as she tried to catch her breath. I flipped us over, making her go on top. She slowly slid down my member making us both moan. She found her pace and started to ride it. I put her breast in my mouth and started to suck on it has my hands gripped her hands. Her walls started to clench again and I thrusted in to her deep, fast and hard.

"Oh my gosh." she screamed as she rubbed on her clit. I continued to pound inside of her as I felt her legs shake and her juices ran down her member. I quickly pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

"Oh. Boogie. That felt soo good. No wonder I keep coming back." she said as she layed down on my chest.

"Girl. You know I got the good good." I said chuckling a bit. My phone buzzed and I picked it up seeing that I got a message from Willie.

Trill 😏: Played that Symphony for sure. We are two doors down and heard everything.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at the message. As I was about to reply, I felt a tongue on my member. Looking down Symphony was about to put it in her mouth. Well shit.

_._

Symphony I love your name 😂. I hoped you enjoyed it 😊😊💜

This was my lunch hour update. Lol. I have a special update coming tonight 👀

Until Next Time My Loves
One Love
Agape 💜