35|| Perm~ D'angelo Russell & Brandon Ingram

For The_Countess

No Problem from Chance the Rapper blasted through the speaker as Dorah and her friends walked in one of LA's hottest night clubs. The group of friends convinced Dorah to go out this one time and enjoy herself for once. Not really being the party type, she reluctantly agreed to go for experience purposes. Her friends quickly dragged her around the city to get an outfit and her hair done.

Her usual curly hair was now bone straight, reaching to the middle of her back as she rocked a white short jumper and a pair of black red bottoms to complete her look. The group of friends caught the attention of almost every male in the club, but she had the attention of two special males.

"Yo B. I know you see that fine chocolate woman walk into the club like she owns the place." The Laker's Guard, D'angelo Russell said as he keenly watched every move of this woman from the VIP area.

"Man. I never see someone so captivating in my life. I have to go talk to her." Brandon Ingram, D'angelo's teammate and friend said as he rubbed his hands, mimicking the famous Birdman hand rub.

"Um. No I am going to dance with her first. I mean everybody loves them some Dlo." D'angelo said as he straightened out his outfit.

"Psh. That cocky attitude is going to run her away. You have to be nice and smooth with a hint of forwardness." Brandon said as he popped the collar of his jacket.

"Yeah. She is not going to bother with you guys." Julius chimed in as he was sipping on his drink.

"Whatcha' talking about Randle." D'angelo asked him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "I know you got a whole girl and a baby home. Impossible you are a messing with her."

"You and these messy accusations" Julius said as he shook his head. "I'm saying you guys don't have a chance. Just look at how she is watching every other nigga in the club. Other celebs too. Who do you think you are that is going to change that resting bitch face she is sporting"

"Brandon Xavier Ingram"

"D'angelo Dante Russell"

Now look at you, been walking in here looking all pretty and angry and mean and good.
Haha. Now I know you didn't get your hair done so you could just sit down and just sit still.
Aye, we tryna have a good time tonight, let's go over here!

"Good Night Ma, I just couldn't help myself and not approach you this evening. What a beautiful woman like you doing sitting down by yourself on this wonderful night?" Brandon said as he sat on the right side of Dorah. Dorah watched Brandon in his face and shook her head. She was quite surprised that the basketball star was sitting next to her. But she knew what he wanted. That is all they wanted.

"Exactly baby girl. Tonight is a great night. You should be on dance floor getting your turn up on. And luckily for you, I am the best candidate to such with," D'angelo said as he sat on her left side. Dorah taken a back a bit as his presence but kept her stance, trying not to bother with the two teammates.

"Damn Lo. She is really a tough one. At least tell us your name beautiful. I'm trying to disrespect someone of your nature, just one dance to loosen you up." Brandon said as he licked his lips. Dorah shook her head and let out a small side.

"Dorah," she said quickly.

"Like the Explorer? Fam where is the map and boots? Boots is my nigga. Like honestly." D'angelo said making Dorah rolled her eyes. Those jokes were honestly old, but by the look of his face, he was looking sort of serious.

"Would your dumbass shut up Loading. You always saying some dumb shit man." Brandon said he watched D'angelo with a scowl on his face. His friend is honestly 20 going on 2 months and he don't understand how one could be so childish at times.

"I'm sorry about that baby girl. But at least one dance please? For the Birthday boy?" D'angelo pleaded to her. She shook her head at him with a small mug on her face. She was a big Lakers fan and she knew it was not his birthday.

"It is not your birthday fool. You need to stop lying to this wonderful woman and worry about all the other girl problems you have." Brandon said dismissing him. A small chuckle left Dorah's lips as D'angelo sucked his teeth as Brandon.

"I was going to quote some powerful Bruno Mars lines for this lovely lady, just to get her grooving but I think I will drop this on your aggy ass Ingram." D'angelo said as he rolled his eyes.

"What kind of gay shit you trying. Boy. You struggling that much in the girl department that you turning? My nigga. I love you like bro but you need to back off before you catch these hood hands." Brandon said in all seriousness. Dorah head flew back as she killed her self with laughter. Brandon was just giving her life with all of these comebacks to D'angleo.

"No you fool. Now you got the pretty girl laughing at me." D'angleo said as he pushed Brandon's shoulder a bit. "I was going to say and I quote "Put some Perm on that attitude, you gota relax"

"Oh you saying and I quote now? Congrats bro, you actually getting smart." Brandon said with a smirk on his face. He knew Dorah was enjoying the mini back and forth between him and his teammate and he wanted to keep that beautiful smile on her face as long as possible.

"You know what B, ima give Julius some company up VIP. See ya later." D'angelo said as he got up and left. Dorah was laughing this entire time, filling up Brandon's ears with her angelic laugh.

"So now I got rid of him and I got you to laugh, can I have one dance please?" He asked with pleading eyes and that bright smile that had every girl drooling. She placed her hand under chin as she was thinking about an answer to give him. Brandon was nervous, hoping that she would not turn him down.

"Just one dance." She smiled at him as she got up from her seat.

One dance turned into an entire night filled with joked and passion. This was a night they will never forget.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it Dorah. 😊💜

This was something light guys.

Until Next Time

One Love

Agape💜