17|| We Childish~ Wade Baldwin IV

For itsjasminaye

Jasmin's P.O.V.

"AND I WIN AGAIN. WHO IS THE BEAST? JAS IS THE BEAST." I yelled as I made the winning shot on 2k. I was playing against my best friend Wade and he currently had a sour look on his face.

"Yeah Yeah. You got lucky Jas." he mumbled. I stopped my celebration and laughed at him.

"Awee little Wade mad because I beat him what 24 times." I said rubbing my winning streak in his face. "You suck. Admit it."

"Nah you playing. You little big headed ass." he said at me smiling. Oh, look he is about to start something he can't finish.

"Yellow teeth ass. Looking like an ad for Kraft Mac and Cheese." I responded as I cross my arms. He sucked his teeth and shook his head. Told you it need to clean.

"Mhhm." he said as walked to me and started to pet my head. "Awww the little baby wants her bottle doesn't she." Now he started war. I hate being petted and he knows that.

"Keep playing with me Baldwin. You know you the little child, who be running away from the bigs everytime they try dunk on yo ass."

"Long titi, no nipple having biiihh"

"Kevin Hart wana be lookin ahhh. That's why yo dick small and those girls be coming back to me complaining about your weak ass stroke game. Only last 3 minutes ass." He was silent for a while and started to nod his head. He knew he didn't have a come back so I turned around and went to the kitchen.

"That's why Jason left your crazy ass." he shouted and then mumbled something. My whole demeanor changed at that statement.

"That was fucking low Wade." I yelled back at him. He knew how I felt about the whole break up and he just threw it back in my face.

"I aint mean it like Jas. Look I'm sorry." he started apologizing as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nah. Don't come here talking about you're sorry. You know how I feel about it and you going to use that when we out here playing. That was low." I yelled at him. I was now red because of how angry I was. He look like he was about to say something, and if he said something out of line I had a china plate ready to through at him.

"Jas. Hear me out please." he said as he took a step closer. I nodded for him to continue.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that." he started.

"How then Wade. How." I said getting really irritated with him. He let out a loud sigh and wrapped his arms around me. I let go a some tension in my body, just because he gives the best hugs ever.

"I said at the end that I am glad he did, so that you could be mine." he said as he rubbed my back. I looked up to him with a confused look on my face and he leaned in and kissed me.

Wade Baldwin IV kissed me.

Somebody. Hold me.

As he pulled away he looked at him in eyes and a small smile appeared on his face.

"So. Are you willing to be my girl Jasmin?" he asked with hope in his eyes. I quicly nodded my head and kissed him. A slight chuckle left his lips as we kissed. Those lips were magical.

_._
Jasmin 😊😊😊💜 I hope you enjoyed it.

Jas is the little sis guys. Touch her, I will find you eventhough you guys ah foreign. 😂😂😂😂

Finding disses to write was so hard because everthing for me is "dutty likkle skunt" "yuh mudda skunt" and etc. 💀💀

Anyways Authors note next 👀 but I see a book I'm reading updated so I will check this out quick.

Enough of my blabbering.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜