33|| I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Explicit) ~ Steven Adams

For ErikaClarke

Steven's P.O.V.

"Raindrops, drop tops (drop top) Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie) Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (thot)" Camerone sang as he danced to Migos' Bad and Boujee, that blasted through the club speakers. We just won five straight games and decided to celebrate it at one of Oklahoma City's night club.

"Man loosen up Adams. Get that dance bone in you. You know your girl bad and booujee anyways." he said making me and my girlfriend, Erika laugh.

"You need to stop watching my girl. That is what you need to do." I said as I patted his back.

"Aight Aight. I'll back away. I'm just stating the obvious." He said putting his hands up. I shot him a glare and shook my head. He was right though, she was bad and I am soo glad that she was mine.

"Babe. I am going to the bathroom quickly. I'll be right back." Erika said as she kissed my cheek and hurried towards the bathroom. I shook my head at her because she always waits till the last minute to pee.

"My oh my oh my. Adams I might say you are a lucky man." Victor said as he stood next to me sipping his drink. His eyes were wandering the same direction as Erika, so I smacked him across his head.

"What. I'm just telling you that you are blessed." Victor shrugged as he rubbed the back of his head.

"He doesn't understand how much niggas want his girl. I told him he has to show everyone that she is his." Cameron chimed in as he was rocking to whatever hip-hop song was blasting through the speakers.

"I don't care how many guys want my girl. She is mine and they can't have her. Simple." I said shrugging them off. We have this conversation everytime we go out. I am convinced that one of them tried to speak to her once.

"I mean. She is a gorgeous woman of colour. Guys would die to have a sip of that chocolate. You think they care about some ugly hairy white dude." Cameron said laughing. Victor shook his head and chuckled a bit as I gave him a look.

"Excuse me. I am a fine piece of man. You should be the last person talking about ugly." I said with a smirk on my face. He sucked his teeth and hit Victors arm.

"Oladipo. Tell this guy how sexy I am." he said as he fixed his jersey jacket. Victor burst out into laughter as I tried to hold in mine.

"Boy. Payne. You one ugly mothafucka. I hope you don't think you get hoes cause you cute. You get hoes cause you play ball. Shit I get hoes cause I play ball." Victor said as we both laughed. Cameron stuck his middle finger at us and looked out to the crowd.

"Yoo. That dude trying to talk to your girl and Erika giving him soo much attitude. Yas girl." Cameron said as we looked over to the crowd. This guy, who looked relatively short and thirsty was trying to dance with my girl. He must lost his damn mind.

"Boy. Go down there and show them that is your girl. Just pull her into a dance and grind on that ass." Victor said as he pushed me towards the dance floor.

"But..."

"But, but. Yes we know she got booty. Now go dance on that booty boy." Cameron said as he pushed me to the floor. I looked back at them and they gave me two thumbs up. I took a deep breath and walk towards Erika.

"Hey baby girl. I was wondering if we could dance a bit." I said with a smile as I walked up to her. She let out a sigh of relief as she automatically wrapped her arms around my neck and started to move her waist.

"So you could dance with this hairy guy and can't give a brotha a chance?" the guy who was trying to dance with her asked. I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to her as she let out a small laugh.

"This hairy guy is my man. So bye" she said as she turned back to me. The DJ cut the track, as everyone turned to face him.

"I want every fellah in here to grab unto a girl because I want to take you down the islands with Rupee's Tempted to Touch." The DJ said before the smooth ridim blasted through the club.

Everyone found someone, but I was only focusing on my girl. The way her waist line moved the beat against me, had me feeling all types of crazy. The sensation I was giving her by moving mine, had her on another level. Whatever we were doing, had the attention of the enitre club because everyone was admiring or hating on how much passion the Steven Adams was showing his girl on the dance floor.

"Damnn.. It is hot here though. Check them out." Cameron said as he waved his rang around us. Him and Victor were acting the fool as I wrapped my arms tighter around her.

The DJ quickly changed the song and started to laugh as he put on "Come Get Her from Rae Sremmurd.

Erika quickly turned around as she started to twerk on me. At first I was in shock, but I started to dance with her as these two foold started hyping her up.

"Go Erika. Go Erika. Oh pop that booty for Adams." Cameron and Victor sang as the vibed to the beat of the song. The night was only beginning.

"Go Erika. Go Erika. Pop that booty for Adams." I growled lowly as I smacked her round nice ass. She was doing that freak shit, twerking on my dick and I was enjoying every second of it.

"Shit Daddy" she moaned as she dug her head deeper into the bed. Her ass was pushed up into the air, giving me access to give her that good loving.

"I want more please. Pretty please." That was my cue to take full control. I brought her hands to her back and speed up my thrusts make sure they were fast and deep. My goal was to make her start speaking in tounges and I was achieving it. She start saying shit I didn't understand as I thrust deeply into her and kissed down her back. I was driving my babygirl crazy and I enjoyed every moment.

"Babe I'm sooo close. Oh my gosh." she moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I grabbed her hand and guide her fingers to rub her pearl as her body melts right under me.

"Yeeeeeeessssssss" she yelled as her juices flowed out and body shook. This must have been one of her most powerful orgasms and I was proud. I slowly pulled out as her body collapsed on the bed. Laying next to her, I took her hand and licked off her juices.

"What?" I asked her as she watched me.

"You so damn nasty bae." she giggling. I pulled her body closer to mine and started to nibble on her neck.

"So are you. Just know we have a lot more dancing to do" I said as I slowly pushed my self back inside of her.

_._

Erika. I hoped you enjoyed this 💜😊 This was fun to write.

So I have a bone to pick with you guys 👀

I know in my last post I asked you guys to leave questions for me (non-group chat related) so I could do a Q&A and only TWO persons sent questions 😐

Sooo like ask away please.. Or you not getting anymore Group Chat Chronicles 😊

Yes. I did that.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜