18|| Take Me Out To The Ball Game ( Explicit) ~ Karl-Anthony Towns

For aniyathehornplayer

Karl-Anthony's P.O.V.

"Me and all my niggas doing well, doing well dawg." Aniya rapped along with Drake as Still Here played on the radio.

"You not from the city I could tell. I could tell dawg." I rapped the other other line as I drove through the streets of Minnesota.

"Did it, did it, did it by myself, by myself dawg
Blew up and I'm in the city still, I'm still here dawg" We both shouted to the top of our lungs, while doing some impromptu dancing. There was a slight pause between us, as we turned our heads and looked at each other.

"Eyes on the road Towns." she said with a big smile on her face. I watches her attire, which was a Twins Jersey and a pair of shorts and converse and I put all my attention on the road. How am I suppose to concentrate on the game tonight, if all of her legs are showing.

"Do you think that the Twins are going to get the win tonight?" she asked as she grabbed my free hand and entwined her fingers with mine.

"Yes. Yes they will. But you babe needs to stop with all of this touching business." I said as I bit my lip.

"Why? I miss my baby and I can't even touch him?" she said as she gave her famous puppy face. I let out a sigh. I was not caving in this time.

"Because you are going to end up starting something you will not be able to handle." I said as I licked my lips.

"Oh really now. I spent about two months away from you, training and competing in chlorine, becoming frail and ashy and worrying about all kind of diseases in the Olympic pools in Brazil and now I can't handle some little trick up your sleeve?" she asked as she raised her eyebrows. She has a point, being an olympic diver and representing your country is a lot of work. BUT. She still isn't ready. Trust Me.

"Babe. We all know what I have is not little. But don't worry, papi going to treat you good after the game." I said with a smirk on her face. I watched her for a seccond as she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. I let go of her hand, and grasp her thigh, making her jump a bit.

"Karrrlll" she tried to stay sternly, but it sounded more like a moan. I smiled to myself as we rolled up to the Target Field Stadium.

"Babe. Look we are winning." Aniya said as she pointed to the board across the field. When I come to baseball games, I would usually sit in the sky box, but Aniya wanted that true fan feeling so we were sitting right in the middle of the crowd. Anything for my baby.

"I told you we would win." I said as I took one of her nachos. She smacked my hand away and I laughed. Through out the night, I kept looking at her body, imagining it naked. This game needs to hurry and finish, so I can take my baby home.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS." I heard the crowd shouting. As we looked at the board, both of us were on the screen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we got our own Timberwolf Karl-Anthony and an olympic swimer that went to represent our country, Aniya on the kiss cam. KISS KISS KISSS KISS KISS KISSS." The stadium announcer said. I let out a sigh and we both leaned in and kissed each other. What seemed like a simple peck on the lips turn heated fast. She quickly pulled away, bitting my bottom lip. The crowd cheered around us as I sat there in a daze. That's it. We are going home now.

"Babe. Let us go home." I whispered to her ready to get up.

"Baby. The game only has three innings left. I want to see the ending of the game." she said with a smile on her face. No she wants to see me suffer.

"Three innings can last from 3 minutes to 3 hours. Come on Aniya let us goo." I whined to her.

"Nope." she said as she crossed her arms. I sighed knowing we are not leaving anytime soon. I shift in my seat a bit, trying to adjust myself, since little Karl wants to act up now.

The game finally finishes as the Twins got the win of the White Sox, 11-3. We quickly got up from our seats, sign a couple autographs and took pictures with our respective fans and headed to the car. As we sat down in the car, I let out a loud sigh and drove out of the parking lot into down town traffic.

"Babe are you okay?" she asked sounding slightly worried. I gave her glare as I saw a smirk, itching to show on her face.

"Just know that your ass is grass." I said as I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. I never been soo frustrated in life. I can't believe she is putting me through this terror. She started to play a beat on the dash board as I try to calm down all of my impulsive nerves.

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack.
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game." she sang a long with the beat. She freestyled at the end and started to twerk. I grabbed her ass and she squealed a bit. Good feel the pain I am feeling.

"We are almost home babe." she said as she sat back properly in her seat. I shook my head and kept on driving.

As soon as we reached to the door of our apartment, my lips attacked hers, as I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed down the side of her neck as I walked us into the bedroom. Throwing her on the bed lightly, I began to undress her, as she undressed me. Soon we were both naked staring at each other.

"I was planning to make love to you tonight, but we can do that in the seccond round." I finally spoke up as I turned her over on her stomach. I smacked her ass and she pushed it up the air, creating that arch that I love.

"When I said. Your ass is grass. I ment it." I whispered in her air as I kissed down her back. Slight whimpers and moans escaped her mouth from my touch and I wanted to taunt her even more. I took the tip of my index finger and lightly touched her now hard clit. She jumped at the contact as I continued to rubbed it light and slow.

"Papi please just.. OH MY FUCKING GOSH." her plead was cut with a scream as I pushed my entire lenght inside of her wet core. Her walls instantly clenched around my member and it felt soo damn good.

"Since you could be twerking and shit in the car, you better throw that ass back for papi." I said as I thrusted hard inside of her. My pace was fast and deep and her screams, quickly filled the apartment and it was music to my ears.

"What did I say?" I growled at her as I smacked her ass again. With that, she started to throw her ass back, meeting me halfway with my strokes. I felt that I could go deeper, so I lifted her left leg unto my shoulder, and put mine up and the bed, deepening my strokes.

"Shit Shit Shit Papi." she screamed as I continued to beat that shit up. She wanted to play games, I gave her what she needed. I felt my memeber twitching, but I didn't want to release just yet. I pulled out from her and started licking and sucking her throbbing core. Her hands reached to my head, pushing it closer to her. I felt her legs shake a bit and, I entered in her again. This was going to be an intense orgasm for the both of us. I felt it deep in my stomach. She let out a scream and I let out a groan as she rubbed her clit and her juices flowed everywhere and I filled her with my seed. We both collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. I remember I mentioned round two, but I was beat.

"One orgasm down. Two more to go." she said as she crawled on top of me. Damn son.

_._

Karl.. Karl. Woii *fans self*

I hoped you enjoyed it Aniya 😊😊😊💜

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 So I'm back. It has been a week and I had bad writers block and late nights and long work days. BUT I AM HERE FOR THE WEEEEKENDDDDD 😊😊😊💃💃💃💜💜💜

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜