21. Group Chat Chronicles: Muhboy

Dominicano🍆: BENJAMIN DAVID SIMMONS...

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Now. I know he only screams out your governments when you in some hot shit... ☕☕☕☕☕☕

PuertoRican STD😈: Oooooo YOU IN TROUBLEEE... 😂😂😂😂

TheGrind 💪: Simmons? 👀

🚬Herb Man😂: It is honestly some deep shit indeed 👀☕

Shorty is a Melody😍: I saw caps... I'm here ☕ What's the tea?

WavePapi 💦👅: Not missing this one for sure.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That😻😻': Calm down man. Why you calling all out my governments for?..

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Oh. He getting sassy 😂

TheGrind💪: I'm saying 😂😂

Dominicano🍆: Who were you with on Thanksgiving night Ben?

WavePapi💦👅: 👀👀👀👀 OH.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That😻😻': With Kia. You guys know that.

🚬HerbMan😂: Okay since you were with Kia, where are the pictures?

Shorty is a Melody😍: 😮 FOREAL?

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That😻😻': We didn't feel like taking pictures that day.

SnitchBitch👀🔫: BULL SHIT. BULLL SHIT.... I JUST WENT ON INSTA AND SHE POSTED A PICTURE WITH HER FAMILY....

PuertoRican STD😈: Ben is there something you want to tell us ? 👀☕

WavePapi💦👅: The tea is hot as hell right now *fans self*

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That😻😻': We were together. What the hell you are talking about.. Did you not see the post?

PuertoRican STD😈: Okay Ben 😂 because you would post a picture with Kia fully under the covers where you are only seeing the outline of the body 😂 ALRIGHT.

WavePapi💦👅: How to hide a side chick 101.

TheGrind💪: I just watch this picture right... That person missing some curves.

Short is a Melody😍: And her body is longer ☕

Dominicano🍆: Do you want me to tell them what is up or do you wanto day it Ben? 😌😌😌

SnitchBitch👀🔫: You little dutty son of a bitch you... How the hell you going to do that? HOWWW FAM.

🚬Herb Man😂: ^ And this is coming from a guy you second in line of being the hoe king from Booker....

PuertoRican STD😈: Hey 😂😂😂😂

Dominicano🍆: Again. I ask. DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN THEM EVERYTHING OR DO I HAVE TO DO IT.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That😻😻': THERE IS NO EXPLANATION TO BE DONE. I WAS WITH KIA AND I AM WITH KIA.

TheGrind💪: But the picturee... Says something different. ☕☕☕

WavePapi💦👅: Ben. Are you telling the truth? Because Karl sounds hell mad and you know he only gets like this is it is serious.

Shorty is a Melody😍: Because he and Brandon knows something and all this evidence is not doing you justice.

Dominicano🍆: Fuck this. You taking to damn long. Ingram tell them the story since you know it detail for detail.

SnitchBitch👀🔫: Time to pull out this tea ☕☕☕