5|| Krazy Glue (Explicit) ~ Willie Cauley- Stien

For xvii-MMXVIII-xvii

Kamryn's P.O.V.

"You know, this will only work if you guys speak to each other." Dr. Williams said as she sighed at the both of us. Willie and I were at marriage counseling because things turned the wrong part over the last year. All I wanted was my lovable big goof ball back, not this guy.

"Okay. I will leave the room and allow you guys to air out your feelings. You both told me a lot during your individual sessions and nothing but a little krazy glue can fix this. So please talk, while I go see another client." Dr. Williams said as she got up from her seat and left the private room in the back of her practice. I always wonder why she had this room but that is not the issue right now. My issue is Willie. We both starred each other down, not saying a word. He started to clench his jaw and shake his leg, showing that he was getting annoyed.

"Okay Kamryn. Why are we actually here?" he shouted, making me jump a bit.

"First of all lower your voice, because I know you aint speaking to me like that." I said to him with a lot of attitude. He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes at me.

"Stop playing with me Kamryn. I got plays to go over and you got me here at marriage counselor. What is the problem?" he said calming down a bit, but it was still noticable that he was angry.

"This is what I mean." I said as I ran ny hand through my hair. He watched me with a confused look, trying to figure out what is going on.

"Everything is basketball this, basketball that. Oh me and the boys are going to run a game. Oh I'm tired coach made us do extra laps. Oh I'm going on the court. Shit you rather go over some plays than fix our damn marriage." I yelled at him. He still had that confused look on his face and I groaned in fustration. Lord give me peace and wisdom to deal with this man.

"What are you talking about. Our marrigae is fine." he said shrugging. Fine. Fine.

"Fine you say? Tell me. Do you think I'm happy Willie? Do you really think I'm happy with all of this?" I questioned him.

"You have all reasons to be happy. You have a house and a car and a good job." he started rambling off. I couldn't believe this guy.

"Material things do not make me happy Willie. The fuck happened to you. Where is lovey dovey and touchy Willie? Where is the Willie that showered me with love? Where is the Willie I said I do to?" I said on the verge of crying. I saw his face soften as he ran his hands across his face.

"Shit." I heard him mumbling to himself. I crossed my arms and legs, trying to calm down. To many emotions were going through my brain right now and I did not know how to act upon them.

"Kamryn babygirl. I'm sorry." he finally spoke. Oh now he his sorry. I continued to watch him with an angry stare.

"I realised how much I fucked up. It is just I'm playing for a team that got so much drama, I tend to drown everything out with basketball and sadly including you. I didn't mean to do that to you at all. I swear I am going to fix this." he said to you. He was infront of you bended on one knee and your eyes were full of tears.

"Are you sure Willie? We are suppose to be on this journey togehter. For better or for worse. I do not want you to shut me out again." I said as my voice trembled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Remember what I said at the alter when I married you. You might have to knock some sense into me because I can get oblivious and is hard headed as fuck." he said making chuckle a bit. The pastor gave him one look after he said fuck infront of him.

"There is the smile I grown to love." he said as he kissed me on my cheek. I sighed a bit as my Willie came back. I prayed that he will still like this forever.

"Come. Let us go home. I have surprise for you." he said as he picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my head in chest. He was such a nice teddy bear. As we walked out of the room, Dr. Williams was walking back in to check on us.

"I see you guys made up. That is great." she said as she smiled at us.

"Thank you for everything Doc. Appreciate it." he said before we left her office.

"Oh my god Dadddy" I moaned as Willie pounded into me. He had me on the bed, face down, ass up and was drilling deep inside of me. When we got home, we ran straight to our room and made sweet love but this is round two. He said I gave him a little too much attitude earlier and Daddy had to teach me a lesson.

"Kam. You are soo tight." he groaned as he wrapped my left leg around my waist. He was pounded like there is no tomorrow and gripped hard into the sheets, tearing them in the process. My screams filled the room and I was certain the entire neighborhood could hear me. I felt his strokes getting sloppier and my legs started to shake. That was a sign that both of our orgasms were coming. He pounded into me harda couple more times and let out a loud groan as his seed shot up inside of me. Soon after my legs started to spazz and I let out an ear piercing scream as my liquids flowed over his member, down my legs and unto the sheets.

We both collapsed on the bed, catching our breathes. I looked over to him and he had that satisfied smirk on his face. I climbed on him and kissed his lips.

"You know I love you daddy." I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you to babygirl." he said as he peck my lips one more time. "Now sit on my face, daddy need something to eat."

This is going to be a long night. I guess Dr. Williams was right, a little krazy glue can fix this.

_._
Kamryn (Ayee ya nickname Kam like mine 💃💃💃) I hoped you enjoyed it 😊😊💜💜

If you don't know what krazy glue is, it is like gorilla glue. If you don't know what gorilla glue is, well google is always there 😂😂😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜