27|| For the Better Good (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For the one and only LovelyandPerverted. Gurlll. This took me two weeks to write and it is extremely long but I really hope you like it 😂💜

"What kind of hero are you! You have a civilian like me locked up. AN INNOCENT ONE AS WELL." Mani shouted through the metal bars that held her captive.

"Listen to me. You are the girlfriend of the most dangerous villian in the land, and you expect us to believe that you are innocent. Ha." Laser Eye, a member of the "Trinity" hero squad, laughed. The other two members, Bulk (a wanna be Hulk) and Lady Water, were mocking Mani in her misery. Mani had no clue, that her boyfriend and his friends were a part of the biggest villian association, the set that they have been chasing for years. She just thought he was a fuck boy that was born again and was actually trying to win her heart. She was in love with this man and wanted nothing bad to happen to him.

"Again. I said. I did not know he was one of them. So please let me the fuck go." She yelled as she pulled on the bars. The trio laughed in her face, as Lady Water walked up to her with a sly smirk on her face.

"I don't know why you are trying to defend him anyways. He is evil and destroys the world. Plus. He probably only using you as a cover up. Plus, he fucks other bitches across the globe, why do you think you are soo special." Lady Water taunted her. Mani stood in the cell shaking, waiting for this wack ass hero to say one last word. She might be just a regular person, put she can blow up on you, in any moment.

"Maybe you are just staying by him for the dick. It is bomb. Had it the other day." In that instant, Mani hand squeez through the metal bars and grabbed her throat. She brought Lady Water's neck to the bar and started chocking her.

"Listen to me you hoe. I don't appreciate you disrespecting me. And I do not appreciate you disrespecting my man. If your little thot ass ride his dick the other day... How the fuck you aint catch him eh. Wanna be wack ass hero bitch. I don't want to hear one more word from your dusty mouth. And I figure this whole thing out. Y'all actually the bad guys. Wait till you get exposed." She spat in her face and dropped her on the floor. Red lights automatically went off as Lady Water choked for air.

"Shock the cage."were the last words Mani heard before she dropped down to the floor. She hoped he would come and get her.

~°~

"The fuck man. Those punks got Mani. How the fuck they found her. I kept her a secret for a reason." Devin Booker, or to the world, Captain Sci, the leader of the now hated Baller Squad, ranted as he walked into their head quaters.

"Because your hoe ass, stopped hoeing. You know they watch us like a fucking hawk, like they don't have people to save." D'angelo, or Ice" said as he turned around to face his best friend.

"Please. We all know they are imposters. Just because they came in and save one mistake, which they set up, we are the fucking bad guys." Karl or Dr. Chulo, said hitting the table.

"Calm down big fellah. Let us roll up on them bitch asses and beat the fuck out of them. Yeo.. I am fucking tired of them yo." Tyler better known as Double S for Short Stuff, jumped up and down the base. He was always ready to fight.

"If you don't calm down your little Chicago ass down." Willie, Captain Trill, the other leader walked in and smacked the back of Tyler's head.

"Look. But that is the little sis. You know how I feel about family." Tyler said rubbing the back of his head.

"We know that Tyler, but we have to do it smart. Those dumb ass politicians are funding them, so their equipment has upgraded tremendously, plus they got actually powers. Most of us rely on technology." Karl said as he walked up the glass pannel, pulling up the a blueprint of the Trinity's head quaters and different locactions.