20|| Change (Explicit) ~ Jimmy Butler

For Diaababii

Dia's P.O.V.

"Calm the fuck down Dia. Always here arguing and shit." Jimmy spat as he put his xbox controller down on the coffe table. My blood was boiling. He did not just tell me to calm down.

"Calm down?. Calm down. Oh hell nah Jimmy. You don't tell me to fucking calm down." I said as I paced around the living room. He was just getting on my God damn nerves and I was tempted to throw something at that big ass head of his.

"What the fuck we are even arguing about Diaa. We've been at it for three days. What are we arguing about about?" he said sounding extremely angry. He aint had no right to be upset.

"We are arguing about you Jimmy and yo bitch ass. We are arguing about you." I yelled as I stopped im tracks. I never wanted to be in this situation but when I came home three days ago and Jimmy and his boys had the house in a mess, I fucking lost it.

"Is it about the mess a couple days ago? If soo, we lost track of time. I'm sorry and we cleaned it up. Move the fuck on." he said letting out a loud sigh. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down my nerves. I really want to to him right now.

"It is more than the damn mess Jimmy. Everything is not right. You need to fucking change your ways." I said as I rubbed my temple.

"Nah. Now you miss me with that bullshit. About change my ways. You with me for me." he said before he sucked his teeth. Okay can I hit him now please?

"Oh now it is miss you with that bullshit, but in the beginning you were all like, if we have to change our ways for the betterment of our relationship I am willing to do that." I said to him. He was biting his lip and his foot shook up and down on the floor.

"Mhhm. Didn't remeber that didn't you. Last time I checked, I was the only one who did some stuff to make this shit work. I dropped half on my friends for you, I stopped going out every weekend for your bitch ass, I am fucking eating salads because we are on this health drive shit together but when I say you out too much, it is all a part of the lifestyle. When I say your bitch ass goons of friends aint shit, you like you rolling with them since day one. But yeah we are changing for each other right." I said letting everything off my chest. My head was really hurting and I couldn't deal with this anymore. He stood there watching me not saying a word.

"You know what. I'm out. I am going to send someone to pick up my stuff tomorrow." I said as I turned around to pick up my keys.

"Yeah Yeah. You can leave." he said with his arms across his chest. That was all the confirmation I need. Three years down the drain.

"Wait. The fuck. You aint leaving foreal foreal Dia. Dia. The fuck. Staaay. Shit. I was. Bluffing. Diaaaa." I heard him beg as I opened the door. This fool knew he couldn't survive without me. I turned back around to see him on his knees begging. It was quite amusing.

"What Jimmy?" I asked as I looked down at him. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I understand. I fucked up waaay to much. I fucking love you too much to let you go okay. I am going to change. I'm serious. I promise." he said as he watched me keenly. His eyes showed that he was telling the truth and I let out a sigh.

"Are you sure Jimmy? Are you really sure?" I asked looking up at him.

"Baby girl, let me show you how sure I am." he said as he closed the door. He led me to the couch. He started kissing my neck, slowly unbottoning my shorts. All my frustration was out at that moment and I just wanted him to touch me.

"I love you." he said as he passionately kissed my lips. My hand reached to the back of his head as our lips danced together, showing our love for one another. He slowly pulled away and kissed down my cheek, colar bone and neck. He swiftly pulled off my shorts and underwear and threw them somewhere around the room. He went down on his knees and kissed along my thighs. His tounge flicked slowly on clit, making my body jump. He quickly dived in and started to devour his meal.

"Shit. Baby this feels soo goood." I moaned as I pushed his head closer to my throbbing heat. Imagine in all three years we've been together, he never gave me head,but damn that mouth can put in some work.

Slurping sounds and moans filled the room as he pushed two on his fingers inside of my core, pumping them at a fast pace. I grabbed my breast and push them together as the new pleasure waved through my body. It was one experience I wanted to feel all the time. I felt him slip in a third finger and my body started to shake. Out of no where, my juices squirted out and it felt like my soul left my body. He ate my soul out of me. Damn. He licked slowly cleaning up the mess I made and trail back up to my neck. My body was now cold but I felt soo good.

"I told you I am willing to change. " he said before he kissed me.

_._

Because I am home, have nothing to do and creative juices are flowing soooo... SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY. 😊😊

I hoped you enjoyed it Dia 💜😊😊😊

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜