34|| Numbers (Explicit) ~ Grayson Allen

For flash1335

Leah's P.O.V.

"Leah can I see you for a second." our math professor Mr. Young said to me as I packed up my books.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked him as I walked towards his desk. Standing right next to him was Duke's star player Grayson Allen. I already knew where this was going.

"Nevermind. You want me to tutor him in math because he is lagging. Eh no problem. He already got suspended for tripping up guys, we don't need to lose him due to grades." I said with a shurg. Mr. Young shook his head and laughed as Grayson has a shocked look on his face.

"I guess you are a Cameron Crazies then?" He asked as he shocked expression turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my bag.

"You lucky I care about the school's basketball imagine Allen. Just meet me at the main libary at 5 tomorrow."I said as I walked out of the room not waiting for a response.

"Why the fuck do we have to simultaneous equations again?" Grayson groaned as he slid back into his chair.

"Because somebody failed that section in math all the time. Algebra is not that hard." I said as I wrote another set of equations.

"Leah be honest with me. You know math with numbers alone is shit. I don't understand why they need to add letters." Grayson said as she sunk down into his seat. I rolled my eyes at him as I put down my pencil on the table.

"Do you know how important those stupid numbers and letters are important to life?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair. He was this close to stressing me out and I am not the one to be playing with today.

"I know simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division aka I know how to manage my money." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really now, because just a while ago you didn't know that 81 wasn't a prime number and that it can be divisible by 9. Sorry sweetie but you about to lose all your money." I said chuckling a bit.

"Alright. Since you are such a genius and whatever, why is knowing all of this important?" He said as he rested his head in his hand and gave me that questioning look.

"How do you think you get your stats at the end of each game? How do you think the buildimg you are playing is still standing strong? How do you think sport science guys analyze your efficiency on the court?" I said as I raised my eyebrow at him. He nodded his head doing a little cute smile that sends the ladies wild.

"How would I contact you if numbers didn't make up your phone number?" he just said out of the blue. My face mimicked the famous Nick Young meme was I watched him. Confused could not explain my thought patterns right now.

"What?" I said chuckling a bit as I shook my head. He obviously trying to spit lines and I have no time for this.

"Leah baby girl.. I'm just saying"

"Wait." I stopped him from whatever speech he was about to say. Did he just call me baby girl? ME?

"What?" he asked me with that stupid cute smile still plastered on his face.

"Nothing. Nothing." I said as I started to pack up my things. I was not about to waste my time tutoring this boy, especially when he feels like he could flirt with me. Not this time Allen.

"Where are you going Leah?" He said as he stood up with me. I shook my head at him as I turn to leave the library.

"At least give me your number, so that I can pass this class please." He said as he grabbed my hand. I let out a loud sigh and scribbled my number on his note book.