Special Imagine|| Happy Birthday (Explicit) ~ Drake x Odell Beckham Jr

This is for my besite. _xQVOx. Happy brithday you chick. I want you to ship some cake down since you decided you wanted to go and leave me and get your education and shit 😭😭😂😂

Love ya... Now to the imagine.

Quiera's P.O.V.

I rolled to my side and looked at my phone as the time said 11:00am. I groaned and stretch, as my bed was feeling so good. I finally rolled out and headed to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. Today was my birthday and both Drake and Odell said they had surprise for me.

I lived with the both of them, as us three have a complicated type of relationship. Like they are my sugar daddies, but yet, they aren't. It is two complex to explain, just know there is never a dull moment when they are around.

I walked down the stairs of our shared home and walked into the kitchen. A smile appeared on my face as I saw the big breakfast that was there on the counter. Bacon. Egg. Pancakes. I was in heaven. I walked to the counter and made myself a plate. I notice there was a balloon bouquet with pink, white and black balloons saying "Happy Birthday". I took out the note while eating a piece a paper.

"Happy Birthday to our one and only. We hope your legs are ready. Much Love. Aub x OBJ" I read the note to myself. I shook my head at it and continued to eat. I heard a pair of feet walked through the kitchen and large arms wrapped around me. From his scent, I knew it was Odell.

"Happy Birthday babygirl." he said as he kissed my neck. A slight moan slipped out, making me choke on the pancake I was eating.

"Really Dell." I said as hit his arm. I swear he plays too much. He chuckled a bit and poked my sides. I jumped and hit his arm again.

"Stop playing." I whined at him. He laughed again and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Just make sure you are ready for Daddy tonight, because your birthday gift is going to be something great." he whispered in my ear. He knows that his voice does something to my body. I just shook my head at him and continued to eat my breakfast. He kissed my cheek and took his keys so he can go to practice.

"Oh. Remember I am taking you to dinner tonight. Be ready for 7. And that Graham guy. He is somewhere around the place. Later babygirl." he said as he walked to the door.

"Byee." I said as the door closed. I poured myself a glass of grape juice amd tried to finish my breakfast in peace.

"Happy Birthday baby." I heard Drake's smooth voice say as he walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks babe." I said as he pecked my lips. The major difference between Drake and Odell is that Drake was sweet and passionate and made you call him papi but Odell was rough and dominate, like his main goal is to break my uterus. I like both, so I really do not complain.

"Enjoyed breakfast?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes. It was good. I can go back to sleep now." I said as stretched in the chair. I felt his hand gripped my thigh as he came closer to me.

"But I didn't eat mine as yet." he said as he licked his lips. This man will the be the death of me.

"There is plenty of food left Aubrey." I said as I started to get up from the kitchen stool. He put his hands on my hips and pushed me back down on the seat.

"Quiera. Stop playing and let papi eat." he said sternly. I nodded my head as he pulled my shorts and underwear off. He spread my legs opened and went straight to feasting.