31|| Best Friends, Bets & Surprises (Explicit) ~ Stephen Curry

For the90sinspiredme

Amour's P.O.V.

"And it is Steph Curry with another three" Steph yelled as he shot went through the hoop all net.

"Next time make sure that shot happens in clutch time." I smiled at him as I picked up the ball from under net.

"Yay. Amour the mood killer is here. And you know I am a good clutch player." He said as he tried to get the ball away from me. I threw my head back and laughed at his statement.

"Uhuh. Then the Cavs wouldn't have beaten you guys on Christmas. Oh let us talk about the Grizzles. I think I am going to be a Grizzles fan now." I said as I dribbled the ball away from him.

"Such a great best friend are you." He said sarcastically. I grinned at him as he rolled your eyes.

"I'm just telling you what is real Curry. Plus. You know you good. Y'all just need to get better." I said with a shurg as I continue to dribble the ball between my legs.

"I still can play ball better than you anyways." He said as he went for a steal. I did a step back and made a shot which went in.

"Please. They call me All Net Amour. You aint got nothing on this." I said with my famous smirk.

"Nobody says that shit. Plus I am MVP soooooo. That should say something." He said as he went for the ball.

"Ha. You aint going to be MVP anymore if you don't get on my level. Pass me the ball Curry." I said to him. He aggressively passed me the ball as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Bet" He said as through gritted teeth.

"Bet. With a little something extra" I said as I checked back the ball too him just as hard.

"Winner sets up a surprise for the other." He said with that devil smirk of his.

"You are so not ready for what I have in store you then. Deal." I said with a smile just as evil as his. He nodded his head and dribbled the ball down the court. I automatically went on defense as he did that extra shit with the ball, stepped back and made a shot.

"Ha. And we are going to 21." He said as I went for the rebound.

"I want to hear you chant it. MVP MVP MVP MVP" he annoyingly sang as we walked out of his home court. He obviously one the game by one point, which the play I knew was a foul.

"Suck my dick Curry. Suck that shit." I said as I pushed him to the side. He started to laugh and poked my sides.

"I mean. I would eat something of yours but you playing Amour." He said in my ear before he started to laugh again.

"Fuck you Wardell. Fuck you." I yelled at him as I walk towards the bathroom. I needed a shower ASAP.

"I mean who doesn't want to Amour. I know you do babe. It is all cool bestie." He said as he taunted me. I really hste when he does that shit. I just shook my head and stepped into the warm shower to wash off this stench off of me.

"Damn girl. You trying to run up my water bill" Steph voice filled the bathroom as I was enjoying my peacefull shower.

"It has only been ten minutes. Plus you are the MVP remember? You can definitely pay a little water bill." I said back to him with some attitude.

"Somebody got some attitude." he said as he smacked his lips. "Well it is time for your surprise Amour."

"What could that possibly be. You better not be taking a shit while I-" my rant got cut short as I felt my body being pressed up against the wall and very, very hard dick against my ass. I guess this is my surprise.

"Now. You know this dick is what you want. This dick is what you going to get." he said as he nibbled the flesh on my neck.

"Steph" I cried out as he smacked my ass.

"Baby girl you know it is Daddy when this dick come out so stop playing." He said as he arched my back slightly against the bathroom wall. The water from the shower was beating down on the both of us as he slowly pushed his entire lenght inside of me.

"Shit daddy" I moaned. He groaned at the feeling, as he quickly pulled out and shoved himself back in. He made his thrusts deep and fast and my nails clawed the wall looking for some stability. My moans filled the room, which was full of sex, steam and lust. He lifted my leg and wrapped his arm around my waist, so that he can go deeper inside. My eyes rolled behind my head as my moans turned into yelps of pleasure.

"Ah shit. Daddy. Please I can't take it anymore" my cry was answered by as ass smack and his fingers tourting my pearl as his dick penetrated my soul.

I never felt this before.
He never did this to me before.
This experience is breathtaking.
Literally.

My legs finally screamed mercy as they started to wobble around. He tighten his grasped to keep me up as my soul ascended into new heights. A loud scream escaped my lips as my cream coated his entire lenght, but that did not stop him. He quickly pulled out and turned the shower before he got on his knees and licked up all my juices and he jacked off himself. A slight groan came out of his mouth as his babies covered the shower floor.

"Shit. Always got that good shit." he said before he kissed my lips. I think I'll ask for surprises more often.

_._

Babygirl Amour. I really hope you liked it 😊💜

Yeah I know. Two updates. I'm in a zone.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜