Chapter 4// Amortentia

__________
Chapter 4

What the hell was wrong with me?

No, I can't get him out of my head. I feel like I need to bang my head against a brick wall. My mind needs a passcode on it.

No thoughts shall pass unless they know the code. No scorpius, no me imagining the future with him.
I'm sixteen now and the stupid hormones have hit me hard. Way to hard.

It was in potion class when I felt like the butterflies in my stomach turned out to be way more than just butterflies.

"Oi Weasley," scorpius smiled. "This terrible potion smells like you." He joked. Some of the other girls glanced my way, some even glared at me.

I laughed and stuck out my tongue at him. But my smile instantly dropped when I figured out what this potion was.

My heart started to hammer against my chest, I look at Scorpius who seems like he hasn't got a clue in the world.

"Now can anyone tell me what this potion is called?" The professor asked. "Yes Albus?"

"Amortentia, sir." Albus replied.

Scorpius still doesn't know, he looks at the teacher bored, resting his chin on his hand.

"The worlds strongest love potion. The smell of what person attracts you. And yes scorp, we all heard your comment." Albus was smiling widely at him.

"Well this is awkward..." James says durning the silence.

Scorpius snaps back into reality, he looks up instantly then looks over at me, he looks so embarrassed. I knew I was blushing like a ripe cherry tomato. A big one.

I couldn't talk to him. He couldn't talk to me for days. I guess he was still too embarrassed and I was to speechless.

"Okay, why are you so mopey?" James asks, sitting down infront of me. The hall was buzzing with students eating and chatting.

"Dumbledore was a great man. I wish I could have met him." I say.

"You changing the topic."

"He was the greatest sorcerer in the world, well him and Voldermort." I Blab, staring at the floating candle above James's head.

"ROSE! I'm serious." James says banging his hand in the table.

"Sirius died along time ago." I state.

James sighed and face palmed himself. "It' to do with Scorpius, isn't it?"

"What? No, why would you think such a thing.. that's absolutely ridiculous." I scrunch up my nose.

"Your ridiculous." James argued.

"Tell someone who cares." I shot at him.

"Like scorpius?" He wiggled his eyebrows with an amused smile.

"Your the most annoying cousin that I know." I glare.

"But admit it, you like him right?"

"No! And leave me alone, it's no of your business who I like anyways!" I snapped standing up. I snatched my books from the table and left the Hall going to the Griffindor common room.

Just because a stupid love potion said he liked me, doesn't mean that it's true, and doesn't mean that I like him back.

But the truth was, I really did.
Even my potion knew it too.