Chapter 6// "Just date already!"

Tell how your liking it so far! Please comment and vote much appreciated:)

____________
Chapter six

"I can't believe Malfoy embarrassed me like that!" I said angrily as I walked to the Great hall with Albus to eat breakfast.

"But-"

"I mean, McGonagall yelled at us because he kept staring at me! Malfoy has no right to do that and get ME in trouble. I did nothing wrong!" I complained.

Albus tried to talk again. "Wait-"

"Really he should have focused on the lesson like the rest of us were." I huff.

"You do realise you were doodling hearts with the words 'Rose+Scorpius' in them, right?" Albus asks.

"Honestly, Albus, I don't see how that is relevant." I say sitting down to a meal.

James was on the other side talking to Audrey. They looked so happy sitting there beside each other.

"Now I have detention with Malfoy at lunch when I need to be in the library studying!" I bite into my chicken aggressively.

"Woah, slow down Weasley."

"Don't tell me what to do, Potter."

"Maybe you could paint a picture of hearts and your names in it in detention." Albus said.

"Why would I do such a thing."

"Ah, because you started to colour the hearts in red on your paper. I saw you." He said in a duh tone.

"Still don't know why you think that is relevant." I glare.

"Oh come off it Rose you like him! Plus, there's boys asking me if your single, I told them to shove off but i don't think they will." Albus said stabbing a fork in his potato.

"Look I don't want to date anyone." I told him. Which was a lie.
"And stop protecting me, your not my dad, I can turn them down myself, thank you."

"Look at James and Audrey. That could be you and scor- hey! H-hey Scorpius, uh hi."

I looked up to see scorpius looking over at Albus strangely but shrugged it off. He sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry Rose. I went to Professor McGonagall after class and you don't have to go to detention." Scorpius explained.

I blinked. Twice. A smile formed.

"Thank you scorp. You didn't have to do that. I could have gone. Detentions not that bad." I say before I could think

Albus groans and slaps his hand to his forehead. "Honestly, you two just-"

"Albus, I swear on my life, I'm going to rip off your limbs and drag your body all the way home." I threatened him.

Albus and scorpius looked at each other a little shocked.

"I didn't know you were so bad-ass Rose Granger Weasley." Scorpius smirked.

"I didn't know you were such of a loser Scorpius Malfoy." I smirk back.

"And I didn't know your so incapable of just dating already!" Albus yells throwing his hands up.

"You What, Potter?" I say giving him a death glare so hard I think my eyes will burn holes in his skull.

Scorpius smiled, "hey, what was it Rose that you were going to do, rip limbs, dragging..."

Albus looked like he was about to shit bricks.