Chapter 9// Christmas at the Burrow

Chapter 9

Christmas Eve was the day when everyone got excited. Played Quidditch for hours then had delicious deserts made by Grandma Molly.

George, Bill and Fleur finally came to the Burrow and joined us for dinner as well.

"How are you liking it here Scorpius?" Albus asks when we were all in our beds that were camped out in the lounge room.

"It's great here, I've never had so much fun at Christmas before. Usually it's just dad and I." Scorpius smiles into the darkness.

"I can't wait to go this year! We will get to watch the Triwizard tournament." Lily exclaimed.

The Yule ball is my favourite part. Well I've never been to one before, but it will definitely be a lot of fun. I wonder who Scorpius will ask? Maybe he might not like to dance.

"Ball room dancing, no way am I doing that." Hugo says pulling a face u can just make out in the dark.

I yawned and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!"

Who's waking me up? I'm to comfortable! I don't want to leave my relationship with my bed.

"Hey." A soft voice said. I opened one eye and saw Scorpius smiling above me. "Merry Christmas."

Now that is how you get me out of bed. Not scream at the top of your lungs.

Be like Scorpius. That nice whisper in the morning that sends shivers down your back as he shakes you awake.

Either do it like Scorpius or be Scorpius.

I slowly get up. Very slowly. Then in bolt lightning speed I stand up and look around.

"Why the hell are you in my room! Wait, This isn't my room!" I say starting to feel dizzy.

"No it's called a lounge room." Scorpius laughed. "Let's go, everyone's already up."

"Go where? We're are you taking me?" I ask tiredly.

"Red Rose, its Christmas." He said gently.

He needs to put on a normal voice before I loose control.

I enter the living room which is filled with the Weasley's and Potters. Dad looked at Scorpius with a frown, he wasn't happy. Mum gave me a hug and told me to sit down.

Presents were given out, I got books from Lily and Albus, a hair straightener from Mum and dad, a homemade slice and soaps from Grandma and Grandpa, and another book from Hugo and James.

I thanked them all and each gave them presents as well.

Later that day we said goodbye to Fleur and Bill Weasley as they left for another Christmas party at Fleurs parents house.

"Rose." A voice called. I turned around to see Scorpius by the Christmas tree holding a small wrapped gift in his hand.
"I got you something."

If course I did not expect that.

"Scorpius you didn't have to get me anything-"

"Please Rose." He says.

"Thank you." I say starting to unwrap the gift. Inside was a small glass ordiment which had a Griffin Bird that had rubies of red. Then bellow a snake with green crystals. And it looked happy. They weren't trying to eat each other.

"Wow! Scorpius it's beautiful!" I say holding the crystal ordiment in my hand.

"It means that it doesn't matter what houses we are in. I will always be here for you Rose." He says.

My heart melted. I felt an urge to kiss him. To kiss a Malfoy.

But instead I hugged him for the first time. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me in. I wanted to stay here forever. And it was enough, I didn't need a kiss because the hug was the best thing the made me feel like I was special.

Scorpius made me feel Special.

_______
Tell me what you think
Thanks for reading!!! Love u all.